PDA

View Full Version : Peugeot 206 Mileage - HELP

tarmac-terrorist
8th March, 2010, 11:08 AM
Hi

Im a bit of a new-b to this but I need to adjust the mileage on the clocks of a 206 after they have been swapped.

I have PPS 2000 and the interface, is it possible to do it through this software/interface or do I need another tool?

Kind regards
T-T

drpeter
8th March, 2010, 12:09 PM
Hi

Im a bit of a new-b to this but I need to adjust the mileage on the clocks of a 206 after they have been swapped.

I have PPS 2000 and the interface, is it possible to do it through this software/interface or do I need another tool?

Kind regards
T-T

I never used PPS 2000 but I think you have to remove needles and eprom from cluster (they are tight, just turn and pull at the same time!), and the BSI, program cluster on new value and BSI on 0 km. Did them a lot. If your cluster only has one button before 2002, then you only have to program the BSI.

tarmac-terrorist
8th March, 2010, 12:31 PM
Its not my car so Ill have to check on whether its just got the 1 button as it is a 2002 car.....

Do you recommend getting a programming tool like Tacho Universal 2008 to aid with future projects like this??

aeroyas
8th March, 2010, 12:34 PM
yes freind, you can use tacho universal for this type of cluster, and also you can use a programmer to read eeprom 25020 on the dashboard and 95160 on the BSI, good luck

tarmac-terrorist
8th March, 2010, 08:13 PM
I think I am going to lay my hands on a tacho universal as I have other bits of work which may need to do....

Ive seen a tacho universal v2008 quite cheap - what do people think of this tool?

Im a bit of a new-b to all this stuff but need to learn fast and need opinions on what is/are the best tools for the job