PDA

View Full Version : DM500s, but still can't see a thing :(

angelus
7th April, 2008, 09:03 PM
Got this : DM500s + Gemini 4.31 + mgcamd + cccamd

I've installed an autopudater for k+ys... the problem is, I can see on the file softcam.k+y Channels, but still I can't watch them.

I'm I missing somthing?

Devilfish
7th April, 2008, 09:15 PM
What package specifically are you trying to watch?

Only hacked packages will allow you to view via an emu. If I remember correctly, Premiere, Polsat, DigiTV, TPS are the main hacked packages.

thommo
7th April, 2008, 09:19 PM
they work fine at this min in time too. with my tm9100 when i downloaded the keys via the box and net i had to reboot the box for them to take effect, restarting emu ect i had no joy with. always a restart of the box fixed it for me.

krazylegz
7th April, 2008, 10:35 PM
have you installed the config for mg camd?

have you installed all the rest of the keys such as autoroll,roms etc?

install the attached keys to corrosponding folders the make sure you HAVE installed config and go to premiere,select mgcamd and wait a few mins till it writes the new keys m8 altough they might already be up to date.

glen if keys in wrong place feel free to move m8;)

Devilfish
7th April, 2008, 11:46 PM
Sat keys are welcome m8. :)

the-viewer
10th April, 2008, 09:07 PM
Got this : DM500s + Gemini 4.31 + mgcamd + cccamd

I've installed an autopudater for k+ys... the problem is, I can see on the file softcam.k+y Channels, but still I can't watch them.

I'm I missing somthing?On the techomate 9100,after we installed the keys we had to do a reboot to make it work..Could that be the problem...have you got the latest softcam .key?just 2 possibilitys..Not got dm500..

Neil
10th April, 2008, 09:17 PM
Before installing the keys set your softcam to none or common interface depening on your image. Then copy the keys, then select and restart your cam

papadam
12th January, 2009, 07:14 PM
I am sorry but i want to know where to go as a beginner for dreambox 500s .sorry if i sound so far but pls help .i have read image gemeni ..., expert set up....too confusing.
i need to configure my new box so that i can gofor server..pls

papadam
12th January, 2009, 07:15 PM
any link in this site?

thered
12th January, 2009, 07:40 PM
cardsharing is not allowed to be discussed on here m8 sorry

papadam
12th January, 2009, 07:52 PM
sorry then can you direct me how to flash my new box? or can you tell me how to know if flashed or not and witch image...?

thered
12th January, 2009, 07:54 PM
all images are in d/load section and the software you need to flash your box

you need dream up,a null modem lead and pick an image i think most on here use dk.11 connect it up open dream up and press flash