PDA

View Full Version : 1003 help plz

fukwullie
8th March, 2010, 09:56 PM
after a bit off help as ive been reading up for days now on how to fix what ive done roung ive flashed 2xpsp 1st one work grate but the other ive had nothing but bother with what i done was updated to ofw5.03 then henR2 it then put gen5.50 on it now ive recoverd this sevral times & reinstoled & still having probs with it whitch is

1}ever time i turn it on it it comes up with the sony screan then i get the back ground with no apps on it ie,game, pics net & what have u the only way i can get this to show up is if i go in thou the menu that R+power then exit menu then i can play game or whatever

2}it dosnt matter what i do it want play umd at all dosnt evan no its there whitch isnt inportert as it still plays back ups once ur get in to the mane menu

system info:
psp 1003--cfw5.50 ----motherbord ta-86

also got pandora MMS&batter

any help would be grate as im lost thanks

fukwullie
9th March, 2010, 06:11 PM
NO 1 any iders at all ive tryed hellcats recovery,despertar del cementerio v8 also chilly willy keycleaner & idstorage still the same problem imprity sure it something to do with xmb files a hardwair prob:vollkommenauf:

jinxy72
4th April, 2010, 11:09 PM
sounds like a partial brick ... have u try restoring it to ofw on its own and seeing if it will play anything ok ? would be good starting point

i used Despertar del Cementario v6 .... installed 5.00 m33 then straight to 5.50 gen d3 using pandora and magic memory card . no issues at all .

mine had 2.71 on it to start with ..... pm me ur email addy if u want and ill send u a copy ( as they are on my card ) of my mmc :)

fukwullie
5th April, 2010, 10:22 AM
forgot 2 update but fixed it m8 as i just put a new umd drive in & all works grate now for some reson the fult in umd was causing probs with the filmwair

but ive learnd so mush about the psp trying to get it fix

jinxy72
5th April, 2010, 09:53 PM
cool ... glad u got it sorted out m8