PDA

View Full Version : nissan nv400(renault master ) edc17c42 gearbox ratio change

kaadzis
30th January, 2023, 02:56 PM
Hello, can somebody can help me change gearbox ratio for 6th gear, gearbox is changed and seems that sixt gear is longer (rpm is lower than it should be) and cruise shut down in sixt gear. is it possible to change ir somewhere in software, dont know how to find such thing in damos. thanks. all other 5 gears works good.

alonedark
30th January, 2023, 08:32 PM
i dont understand any ??? is manual gear and you want to changue , what???? you changue the manual transmision and dont have the original one in a new car?????

kaadzis
30th January, 2023, 08:44 PM
I dont know history of car but now car have another manual gearbox with different gear ratios(seems like only for 6th gear). As i know ecu calculate engine speed and car speed to know which gear it is. In diagnostic first 5 gears shows correctly but when i put in sixth ecu shows error and cruise control stops working and a little bit of power loss(not in limp mode) . In ecu dump file should be map where is gear and gear ratio. I know that many mercedes sprinters had that problem when changing rear differential to another ratio, need to calibrate it in ecu

alonedark
30th January, 2023, 08:50 PM
only the six is diferent ????? jiji

kaadzis
30th January, 2023, 08:51 PM
https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/815930-Gear-box-ratio-edc17cp52?highlight=Gearbox+ratio
Here is same problem only another car and ecu

kaadzis
30th January, 2023, 08:52 PM
Any other gears works ok, as far as i know,usualy im not driving with 3rd gear very long time 😀