PDA

View Full Version : KEY PROGRAMMING

gadroulll
9th March, 2010, 05:56 PM
i would like to buy a tool to write ,read ,copy key transpoders . what tool do you suggest me?

hitag, gambit, ad90 ,ad900 ..........?
Any site that someone buy one tool and worked satisfied.

thanks ..

melcool
9th March, 2010, 06:06 PM
TMPro or Zed-Bull

nazz2
9th March, 2010, 07:04 PM
I use z bull,original,very good ,but slow upgrade.and expensive!

nazz2

allstar
9th March, 2010, 07:09 PM
Zed-bull is the one that have more capabilities then any other device.
And have build in HITAG programmer.
Also have ability to make transponders from dump.
And if you buy original one, you will have support.
And they post updates all the time , and probably will have soon one for copying ID46 chips.
I don know how great is the support.

allstar
9th March, 2010, 07:12 PM

nazz2

Are you have some problems with it.
I am thinking to buy one , but i am not sure yet.

Can your zed-bull unlock ID48 chips ( old one and CAN )
Did you try this?

gadroulll
9th March, 2010, 11:36 PM
there is not something cheaper , i want it only for basic transpoders not for professional job

nazz2
9th March, 2010, 11:41 PM
not sure about other tools,ad900 pro is prety close,so i cant comment on that,but im happy with my zbull ,i have the copying module,4d copying via internet,but not the car software obd modules,since i have original ad100pro.

yes i can recomend this machine to anyone who is a serious,key cloner,eeprom user(for immo work),and support is good,i am eagerly waiting for the 46 ID unlocker,and copying module to come out.

yes,you can unlock 48 chip,prior to use,same goes with unlocking vag can bus chips ,before use,i have done few with no problem.one problem ,i have noticed is copying 4c on toyotas/ford ,on tpx1,which i stopped using,however, using z4c(carbon 4c made for zbull),usually fixed this problem.

gepakg
9th March, 2010, 11:51 PM
zed-bull and tmpro2 unlock megamos id48 only when sec.bytes are factory or locked by this tools,otherwise unlock isnt successful...

by me tmpro2 is expensive but the best tool in this jobs!

also support is very fine

regards Gepa

Did you try this?

Rito
10th March, 2010, 01:11 AM
Good post...

I am think start too whit keys (professional job)..
I am locking T-code and zed-bull or AD900..But is very expensive..
What do you think bay SBB and (ICC) Immo code calculator??
For start job?

Thanks

agabna
10th March, 2010, 02:28 AM
hello
ad100pro+zed-bull=100%
never think off sbb

prusony
10th March, 2010, 07:07 AM
Recommend Tango ...
(updates every month)

mikeli
10th March, 2010, 08:48 AM
I have Zed bull, updates are free, but slow...
Usually TM-Pro (Mr.bogi) add new modules, then after few months we see that modules on zed.
Also there is now promising tool called Tango.

Zed can unlock only MagicII ID48chips, also it can produce reusable CAN ID48 chips, but can't unlock CAN ID48 that is not preapared with Zed...

Very usefull tool, but if I have to buy again, probably it woud be TM-Pro..

Regards
Mikeli

Did you try this?

melcool
10th March, 2010, 01:05 PM
I saw ZedBull clone and I would like to know if is good for something!

Rito
10th March, 2010, 08:02 PM
I saw ZedBull clone and I would like to know if is good for something!

I don?t know exist zed-bull clone..
Do you have clone zed-bull?work good?where do you bay??

Thanks

gepakg
10th March, 2010, 08:20 PM
some chinese sellers offer parts of zed-bull,but it isnt z of zed-bull and also unreliable price for some modules of original!

regards Gepa

Thanks

allstar
10th March, 2010, 10:36 PM
The price is about 800$,
but who knows what can do , after very disappointing clone of AD900 i dont want to risk without some good feedback.

melcool
10th March, 2010, 11:37 PM
The price is 600 USD for the clone one! But is a "new product" and I'm waiting for others customers opinion

mikeli
11th March, 2010, 08:01 AM
Recently IAE released new firmware, only to put out anybody who want's to clone.

If clone is 800usd, than it's better to buy regular one for 1200usd...

Yes there is many china resellers that are offering ZedBull, but be aware those are "no name" china resellers

Regards
Mikeli

The price is 600 USD for the clone one! But is a "new product" and I'm waiting for others customers opinion

senyor
11th March, 2010, 08:23 AM
If you have any key programming tools (AD,Zedbull,T-code ect..) you will need incode & outcode calculation sw. Because All key programming tools are weak for ford, mazda and jaguar dealer code (incode). therefore you will need cryptowork sw. I advice you.

gepakg
11th March, 2010, 09:16 AM
by me tmpro2 is fully recommended tool for this vehicles,ford,mazda,jaguar,and also you can buy only module that you need,and best support!

regards Gepa

If you have any key programming tools (AD,Zedbull,T-code ect..) you will need incode & outcode calculation sw. Because All key programming tools are weak for ford, mazda and jaguar dealer code (incode). therefore you will need cryptowork sw. I advice you.

gokey
11th March, 2010, 09:16 AM
to do a good job, you need more device

tufek
11th March, 2010, 12:14 PM
ad900pro+ad100Pro=profesional tools
you can buy a PIN code from them

gadroulll
11th March, 2010, 02:39 PM
the hadware tmpro is cheap as i can se but the modules are expensive.
the modules are dll files which can been shared?

rwgodoy
11th March, 2010, 02:49 PM
I have original Zed-bull original, and my friend bught the clone and it not works fine, not have upgrades and his machine the tokens ends and it is trash today.

andemarvellous17
11th March, 2010, 04:20 PM
euros international supply ad 900 with ad400 key clone king

mikeli
11th March, 2010, 08:34 PM
I agree...

Mikeli

to do a good job, you need more device

thekeyvan
11th March, 2010, 10:38 PM
i would like to buy a tool to write ,read ,copy key transpoders . what tool do you suggest me?

thanks ..

i use the ad900pro and the id46 clone update has just been released although i programme in with the ad100pro

Rito
11th March, 2010, 10:43 PM
About this: Immobilizer Code Calculator (http://www.immo-calc.com/) ?????
some people use this is good??
Off course more Zed-bul and T-code.....

mikeli
12th March, 2010, 07:42 AM
Can you confirm that cloning id46 is realy working?

Mikeli

i use the ad900pro and the id46 clone update has just been released although i programme in with the ad100pro

gepakg
13th March, 2010, 06:50 PM
no,modules are not DLLs and cant be shared,htey are activation codes and inside them also algos for that module exactly...

tool are very secured,because of that clone till now not exsist...

regards Gepa

the hadware tmpro is cheap as i can se but the modules are expensive.
the modules are dll files which can been shared?

dealerdon
28th March, 2010, 12:40 PM
And what about GAMBIT? This is a very cheap tool, I know, but what type of cars can it work with? I read the in the sw some types of car, but I think it is not the whole.
I would like to start this business, and I'am newbie.
What should I buy to work with keys easily?
Have you got anybody a help txt or anything how to use the gambit?

Thanks...

topclef
28th March, 2010, 01:28 PM
And what about GAMBIT? This is a very cheap tool, I know, but what type of cars can it work with? I read the in the sw some types of car, but I think it is not the whole.

Thanks...
Gambi programmer , made in scorpio-lk company
if you need best programmers , best technical support + every month update.
links
www.scorpio-lk.com (http://www.scorpio-lk.com/)
or http://www.vag-info.com/
www.Abritus72.com VAG Commander BMW Commnader HITAG-2 key programmer (http://www.abritus72.com/)

Regards

gadroulll
28th March, 2010, 08:46 PM
softwARE for tm-pro

senyor
1st April, 2010, 04:30 PM
If you use any key programming tools You will need incode&outcode calculation software called cryptowork.It is very good solution about Ford, Mazda and Jaguar. It gives you %100 correct code...

Remapking
1st April, 2010, 07:30 PM

Thanks...

I think its kindda funny that newbies think you just buy a tool and thats all.. :stupid:

Before you start to spend ?????? - and trust me you will need to, i would recommend you learn the basics - as for which tool to make keys- again funny as it depends on which car, year, chip type etc etc etc.. i have a Van full of tools which cost about the same as a small lottery win!! and i still cannot make keys for ALL vehicles!!

Good luck- Its a long road ahead

Remapking
1st April, 2010, 07:34 PM
Gambit- Cheap?? are you refering to cloned??

As a newbie you will need as much support as you can try and get.. You will not get ANYTHING with cloned tools, no support, no updates and lack of functions..

MOBILTRONIC
1st April, 2010, 08:49 PM
We can not obtain knowledge by purchasing equipments.This happens over time and must be paid through the school and have a base in the work we do.

gadroulll
1st April, 2010, 09:21 PM
does anyone has cryptwork to see how it works?

squirrelbandy
1st April, 2010, 09:48 PM
i have used cryptowork for last 3 months , to start with a few codes were incorrect but in the last month i have done about 30 on the trot 100% working so can say its great .:laugh:

tomasete
7th April, 2010, 09:56 AM
I heard it is a very interesting buy, alternative for tmpro and zed bull, does a few trucks as well, has anybody tried it?

I have a transponder cloner, and a t300 and probably is the next thing I should buy and learn to use seems very complicated...

squirrelbandy
12th April, 2010, 10:50 PM
sorry it is not a alternative to anything , it is a stand alone code calculator to work alongside ids , ad100 ect and anything else that uses ford dealer code to access security .
i know they are working on other softwares so maybe watch this their space .

Fallen
14th April, 2010, 11:07 AM
If I had to choose one tool from the 6 or 7 that I have I would pick my MVP-PRO. It's cheap for an original tool, you get constant updates and it has NEVER let me down, not once. You get free in/out codes from them and you can also purchase vin to pin on anything the tester cant read.

addgsm
6th May, 2010, 07:29 PM
am thinking about buying tango or zed bull need advice which one privide fast update with good price?
also want to know which of these devices can programme key for chevrolet captiva or deawoo winstorm?
br

Anmed
6th May, 2010, 07:58 PM
MasterKey - here is my choice.

senyor
8th May, 2010, 09:30 AM
Yes squirrelbandy (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/members/96388-squirrelbandy/)telling the truth. Cryptowork working %100 now. Thanks to nasratech and cryptowork company. (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/96388-squirrelbandy/)

lurossi
8th May, 2010, 12:57 PM
hello, good post on tools for immobilisers, my experience tells me that over time buying original tools you will gain time and money, too, that the clone tool costs are very attractive but have to work to test and error, that can go right or wrong and must bear the costs, I hope my comments will be useful, good job

Anmed
8th May, 2010, 01:26 PM
MasterKey (http://www.pam.bz/?id=home&lang=en) Here you can read about the possibilities of the instrument

white_shadow
9th May, 2010, 06:14 AM
Does anyone know what key programmer will work on my 2000 Toyota Celica. I lost my one and only master key and need to program a new transponder into the ECU. I bought a T300 on Ebay but I could not get it to work on my Celica. I have contacted so many sellers of various programmers but none can tell me for sure if they will work on my Celica. Any help greatly appreciated.

lurossi
9th May, 2010, 05:22 PM
hi, not exactly, what is your problem, but I have done with zed bull, I also know that is possible with tmpro

kljucar
9th May, 2010, 06:07 PM
Zed Bull is best with combination of Jma+cloner TX1,TX2,TX3,and you need good MVP

emenoz
10th May, 2010, 03:40 PM
Hi all am a freshman to key programming , can someone help me with key programming training literature, thanks in advance

drivesure
26th May, 2010, 10:42 PM
i will go with zedbull, because of obd cables. tmpro is very good, but try and make keys for a jaguar where you have to strip the cluster and you realise that obd is much better and faster. zedbull have a new ford cable that produce ford keys with no incode outcode neccessary. can do renaults in one go and have cables for alfa, fiat and chev etc etc that bypass the pin codes ( works it out internally and ) program the remotes. no hassle. for any newbie it is a breeze to do most cars.

prusony
27th May, 2010, 07:31 AM
My choice - Tango !

Anmed
27th May, 2010, 07:36 AM
prusony Can you read 8C chip with Tango?

prusony
27th May, 2010, 08:06 AM
prusony Can you read 8C chip with Tango?
At this time, Tango does not read these chips :) (Why read this chip? then what to do with the dump???? )
Tell me - MK read / write a specific chip saab?
Unlocked WITHOUT PIN megamos48 and PCF7941-Chrysler ? ... :)

key-maker
15th June, 2010, 09:25 PM
i have zed bull the orginal its very good machine and my friend buy one from china and its not working so buy the orginal

tomasete
16th June, 2010, 11:12 AM
Does anyone know what key programmer will work on my 2000 Toyota Celica. I lost my one and only master key and need to program a new transponder into the ECU. I bought a T300 on Ebay but I could not get it to work on my Celica. I have contacted so many sellers of various programmers but none can tell me for sure if they will work on my Celica. Any help greatly appreciated.

trs5000, ad900 or any transponder cloner for texas crypto will work on your car. no need to program it in the car

gokey
16th June, 2010, 12:03 PM
If no key, trs5000 / ad900 not help

tomasete
16th June, 2010, 12:19 PM
I did not read properly the message, sorry about that:giveup:
perhaps you could do it with the toyota smart key maker, but I am not sure about that, around 100 eur from china.

I have one but did not try it yet...

drivesure
17th June, 2010, 07:15 PM
toyota smart key maker only works with $d keys and prox keys. cannot do 4c toyota keys

adam28
27th June, 2010, 10:01 AM
Has anyone had experience with the TMPRO2 clone? And does it come with modules?

Been searching and it seems as the clone is a shite one...

gokey
27th June, 2010, 10:33 AM
@ klebao --- asked the producer ,one time password and you can do update 5.15

gopelhu
9th July, 2010, 06:43 AM
Hi,

I have these, try them.... and i don't have the newer sw *.msi file...sorry:(

Regards,G

Fallen
9th July, 2010, 11:21 AM
How are you guys finding your machines? DO they do everything thay claim too, like copying TPX2?

electronicar
16th July, 2010, 11:56 PM
So if i had to choose 2 machines that can do at least 80% of cars efficiently , what would my best option be ?
Also who can suggest the best suppliers ? Anyone bought any key cutting machines ? I am looking for something versatile , thx .

fordfan
31st July, 2010, 10:22 AM
so im interested in zebbull or tmpro for transponder copy then where do i get the blank transponder ? from

2 a good key cutting machine ?

im really interested in this for my shop but im lost and dont see a lot off info on that subject

nazz2
1st August, 2010, 05:48 PM
Since i own zbull,i can only comment on it,i have it +the eeprom ,tpx2 cloning,it has never let me down yet!,but very seldom it has issue with toyotas,but i put it down to the tpx2,ehs2 head,since you might get bad batch from china.

with regrds to the key machine,if you are in europe buy these,at least i bought them and i have never got stuck.since i do lost key and key duplication.
1.Silca FO 2000 for cutting ford tibbe keys to code.
2.Silce SA2000 for duplicating /copying cylinder keys.
3.HPC blitz 1200 machine for cutting keys to code,if the keys are lost.
4.Silca matrix S,for cutting laser keys,but if money is no object(i would) go with Silca viper or BD laser, since the cut to code blocks are expensive for Silca Matrix S.(you have to buy these coding blocks seperately,for each make,like vw,opel,ford,peugeot,for lost key situation,and they are prety penny!).

nazz2

capiro
2nd August, 2010, 12:58 PM
Hi all What is the best blanks to use with the Super AD900Pro? I am new to the clogning job

electronicar
21st August, 2010, 12:03 AM
Hi all What is the best blanks to use with the Super AD900Pro? I am new to the clogning job

Hi Capiro , u have the same questions i have , check this link there's a lot of helpful info HERE (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f177/ad900-pro-chinese-version-info-needed-147489/) ...

jojo1212
23rd August, 2010, 07:39 AM
and how much do they sell the Z bull

THeFOg
23rd August, 2010, 08:15 AM
Only one is mvp you get the full package on tokens THE BEST !!!:rock:

Taher
23rd August, 2010, 11:14 AM

Thanks

i know where you can buy Zed-bull clone if you want just contact Me

Thanks !

extremesecurity
23rd August, 2010, 12:20 PM
i use the keycrypt pro which is an ad900 and over the moon with it

NZBJ1
24th August, 2010, 02:30 AM
I brought a Code Reader 2 cloner out of China. It clones most chips very easily & will do TPX1 & 2.
Also it can generate form eeprom's

I have only had it for 2 months but we have found it better than our Chinese ad90 and old RW3-Texcode

garvo411
24th August, 2010, 11:41 PM
NZBJ1 could you please upload some files from dvd8 for the code reader as I have purchased one and have some corrupted files on dvd8 and know of another dk user with the same problem. the files are
adv_10_00.ta
adv_10_01.ta
adv_10_02.ta
adv_10_03.ta
adv_10_31.ta
thanks in advance

garvo411
25th August, 2010, 12:25 PM
don't worry about those files I have found some. will test them tomorrow and if they are good upload for others. thankyou

snecii
9th September, 2010, 11:04 AM
Hello!

I have a Suzuki with 4C texas Chip, How can I clone IT with Zed-bull? Is there anything like, PCF7946? Or just read/write!?

Thanks

tomasete
9th September, 2010, 11:57 AM
just read write on tpx1:rock:

gokey
9th September, 2010, 12:39 PM
or programmed by the OBD

snecii
9th September, 2010, 03:50 PM
just read write on tpx1:rock:

CAn I write it on blank 4c texas chip?

snecii
9th September, 2010, 03:52 PM
or programmed by the OBD

How can I program on OBD with ZEdbull? READ eeprom with xprog?

tomasete
9th September, 2010, 04:57 PM
How can I program on OBD with ZEdbull? READ eeprom with xprog?

you can write on a tpx1 or eh1 but not on 4cblank, to program by obd you can use 4c blank, but i do not know if you can program it with zed bull. a t300 or sbb should be able to do that.

snecii
9th September, 2010, 05:32 PM
you can write on a tpx1 or eh1 but not on 4cblank, to program by obd you can use 4c blank, but i do not know if you can program it with zed bull. a t300 or sbb should be able to do that.

If I buy a key from china with 4c chip (blank new), I can't just write key? I need TPx1 for write? Why?

Thanks!

tomasete
9th September, 2010, 06:05 PM
If I buy a key from china with 4c chip (blank new), I can't just write key? I need TPx1 for write? Why?

Thanks!

4c blank is to program in the car; tpx1 is to clone 4c chips.
to program in the car, with t300 or similar, the car identifies the key as new.
cloning the key, with zed bull on tpx1 you do not have to go to the car. it thinks they are the same key original and cloned.
hope you understand now

snecii
9th September, 2010, 08:10 PM
4c blank is to program in the car; tpx1 is to clone 4c chips.
to program in the car, with t300 or similar, the car identifies the key as new.
cloning the key, with zed bull on tpx1 you do not have to go to the car. it thinks they are the same key original and cloned.
hope you understand now

Yes OK! Thanks!

I need something for renault pin codes...
If I am right T300 can read out original 16 digit PIN code for CLip Programing! Right? If it can read out can it teach to car key from renault dealer? Can it teach key to car where transponder(PCF7946) has been changed?

Can Sbb2010 do the same as T300? Wich is better?

REally thanks!

gokey
10th September, 2010, 06:25 AM
it was suzuki , not renault !?

snecii
10th September, 2010, 09:31 AM
it was suzuki , not renault !?

Yes Renault! But I will need to do a suzuki key Too.
I just has to buy a new aftermark key for it And I don't know how to teach it becouse 4c blank not waiable to copy from old key. If Iam right. only tx1 able to copy

tomasete
10th September, 2010, 10:46 AM
You should say which car models you are trying to copy;
ad100pro original can get renault pincodes but not t300
sbb i don?t know

otokeys
10th September, 2010, 12:11 PM
same thing for original SBB..can't get renault pincodes

snecii
11th September, 2010, 04:50 PM
Okay !

Somebodei says t300 CAN and somebody say can't read Renault megane/scenic PIN code!

BUT With Xprog IT can read from eeprom and Zedbull can calculate pin or program key?

So IF I buy both (China) that will absolutely do the trick?

kingkey
11th September, 2010, 06:31 PM
Okay !

Somebodei says t300 CAN and somebody say can't read Renault megane/scenic PIN code!

BUT With Xprog IT can read from eeprom and Zedbull can calculate pin or program key?

So IF I buy both (China) that will absolutely do the trick?

i cannot comment on chinese kit but , the x prog can only read from the dump , you would be much better of reading the pin via obd socket with something like the renault truecode for renaults . it has been discussed elsewhere on this part of the forum

antonypaul
12th September, 2010, 09:10 AM

nazz2

Dear M8,
I need ZED BULL seller info kindly send me in pm Thanks in Advance :thrasher:

Antony Paul

gokey
12th September, 2010, 10:17 AM
where are you from ?

antonypaul
12th September, 2010, 12:48 PM
where are you from ?

Dear M8,
from India my Friend
Antony Paul:rock:

hakimk
12th September, 2010, 05:41 PM
thanks a lot

boutrosjoseph
13th September, 2010, 02:24 AM
AD90 i have bought one and test it............. it works very good on BMW EWS 1-2-3-4. these versions all before CAS system.

Dylan Chin
12th October, 2010, 09:33 AM
Hai everyone , Ad100pro and Mvp pro...which one is better..what different..

memelosk
19th October, 2010, 02:22 AM
Hi,

I have Tango, Zed Bull, TRS-5000 and AD900PRO... it depends of your habilities... If you do not know anything about programming... (if you want original equipment) first:

Buy TRS-5000 with TPX1, TPX2, TPX3 (just for the start)... very easy to use... you can copy 90% of the keys in the hole world and you can identify the transponder very easy!!...

Then buy AD900PRO(basic)... you can pay a new software when you have to program a car

When you have more experience ...buy Tangoo! for advanced programming (excelent support)... and for complement Zedbull.. that is all I can say

:bandit:

marginal
19th October, 2010, 02:49 AM
Hi,

I have Tango, Zed Bull, TRS-5000 and AD900PRO... it depends of your habilities... If you do not know anything about programming... (if you want original equipment) first:

Buy TRS-5000 with TPX1, TPX2, TPX3 (just for the start)... very easy to use... you can copy 90% of the keys in the hole world and you can identify the transponder very easy!!...

Then buy AD900PRO(basic)... you can pay a new software when you have to program a car

When you have more experience ...buy Tangoo! for advanced programming (excelent support)... and for complement Zedbull.. that is all I can say

:bandit:
Does it help to only identify if you can not copy afterwords?

Thanks.

tomasete
19th October, 2010, 10:59 AM
Does it help to only identify if you can not copy afterwords?

Thanks.

it does help, to know what you have to do, yes

Tbolbi
19th October, 2010, 11:16 AM

thanks ..

ZeD-bull original is the best one for you bro
ill send you some info in pv

marginal
19th October, 2010, 12:08 PM
Could you do the same for me?

Thanks.

marginal
19th October, 2010, 12:09 PM
it does help, to know what you have to do, yes
Nothing can be done in the case with Volvo yet, can it?

tomasete
19th October, 2010, 12:18 PM
Nothing can be done in the case with Volvo yet, can it?
with tango, some models of volvo can be done, 40, 70 940 850 and trucks
zedbull i dont know but probably

ngakson2002
24th October, 2010, 06:39 PM
hello,
Tmpro2 is the best and support, excellent.So do not hesitate contact Mr Bogi now at Tmpro2.com

Demetrius
17th December, 2010, 08:27 AM
Is there a difference between:
Transponder Maker Pro 2 (http://www.tmpro2.com/)
&
TMPro (http://www.tmpro.co.uk/)

milanoffracing
17th December, 2010, 10:06 AM
Is there a difference between:
Transponder Maker Pro 2 (http://www.tmpro2.com/)
&
TMPro (http://www.tmpro.co.uk/)

No, the first one is a developer of this great tool , the second one is a dealer. :boring:

airbagunit
20th January, 2011, 08:08 PM
HI GUYS

A LOT OF CONTROVERSY ABOUT THE TOOLS I WANTED TO KNOW
WITCH TOOL IS TESTED AND BEST FOR PROGRAMING MERZ BMW HONDA TOYOTA SUBARU ETC KEYS CARS COME FROM THE AUCTION AND NO KEYS IM INTERESTED IN BMW TOYOTA ACURA KEY CARD PROGRAMING :giveup:

bullitboss
20th January, 2011, 10:51 PM
The best is ZED bull AD100 and tango, tmpro is to expensive and not always work

statusquo
21st January, 2011, 12:35 PM
hi guys

RwPROG to try the software in Russian RwProg RFID programmer official page. (http://www.bicotech.com/?page=prod_rwprog&lg=en)
could you tell me if it is well sayings or not

Stevan381
26th January, 2011, 02:12 PM
Can someone explain to me why ALL AGAINST BUYING SBB. WHAT ARE THE DISADVANTAGES OF SBB?
THANK YOU

marginal
26th January, 2011, 03:30 PM
Can someone explain to me why ALL AGAINST BUYING SBB. WHAT ARE THE DISADVANTAGES OF SBB?
THANK YOU
I don't know "WHAT ARE THE DISADVANTAGES OF SBB", but I know it is the best programmer I have (compared to T300, MVP, in a way to Diagun, VAG DASH CAN, etc.)
What I don't like about it though, is it does not explain what's the problem (when there's one), it just says something like: "Connection Lost" and that's it.

clearly
1st February, 2011, 09:36 PM
Avdi

Tango

find better

vpug
2nd February, 2011, 11:08 AM
Hi
Can anyone tell me where I can download a list of make/model/years of cars that can be programmed with
ZED bull and AD100.

Thanks Vpug

Rito
2nd February, 2011, 02:56 PM
Hi
Can anyone tell me where I can download a list of make/model/years of cars that can be programmed with
ZED bull and AD100.

Thanks Vpug

Search in google..

Zed-BULL Haber Portal? (http://www.zedbull.com/)
www.elemetools.es

m3mpower
25th February, 2011, 01:00 AM
i will go with zedbull, because of obd cables. tmpro is very good, but try and make keys for a jaguar where you have to strip the cluster and you realise that obd is much better and faster. zedbull have a new ford cable that produce ford keys with no incode outcode neccessary. can do renaults in one go and have cables for alfa, fiat and chev etc etc that bypass the pin codes ( works it out internally and ) program the remotes. no hassle. for any newbie it is a breeze to do most cars.
Hi, does it do Peugeot and citroen ?
thanks

m3mpower
25th February, 2011, 01:02 AM
i have zed bull the orginal its very good machine and my friend buy one from china and its not working so buy the orginal
Hi, sorry can i ask where you bought the original from? and does it do Peugeot's ?
Thanks

m3mpower
25th February, 2011, 01:16 AM
hi, i'm also interested in Z Bull so if you can send me info on it that would be great
Thanks

m3mpower
25th February, 2011, 01:25 AM
Hi everyone,
i have just read all these posts and i think most people give good feedback about Z Bull
but no one says how much it costs ( original ) and where it can be purchased ????
any ideas?
Thanks

autolockmasters
25th February, 2011, 01:37 AM
Hi everyone,
i have just read all these posts and i think most people give good feedback about Z Bull
but no one says how much it costs ( original ) and where it can be purchased ????
any ideas?
Thanks

This is the company who makes zed bull. contact them they will let u know where to buy it from in ur country.

Istanbul Elektronik Anahtar (http://www.istanbulanahtar.com/index.php?lang=en)

marginal
25th February, 2011, 03:10 AM
I contacted them, they replied to a couple of my emails and never gave me a price.

tomasete
25th February, 2011, 10:48 AM
if anyone wants to know, pm me