PDA

View Full Version : lexus LX570 problem

matarelec
8th February, 2023, 06:39 PM
Hi mates,
I have 2013 lexus LX570 with start problem.The car starts for 1 second and falls out.I have fault code on ecu b2799 (engine immobilizer system) and start ability.All fuses and pelays are good.Also the plugs by the driver side and passener side are also good.I have scaned the immobilizer status by autel and it is all green and immo status is good.I have tested the immo wires between ecu and immo ID box and it is also good.feul pump is working good and has a good pressure.I have also tested ignition coils they are good and they get have + and - but on starting the sigal puls comes for one or two times and the the engine falls out.It is also the same for injectors one or two sigal puls.I have read the live data and I could see that there is an engine speed on starting which means that crankshaft sensor is good.I have tried to synchronize ecu and immo id box by jumpering 4+13 on OBD almost 45 minutes and did not work.
Any other ideas please?

ray-ray
8th February, 2023, 07:01 PM
So immo light is flashing or solid sound like ecu has issue releasing the immo. Signal command, that’s why no fuel or spark to the injectors.

matarelec
9th February, 2023, 11:35 AM
Immo light is oky,it keeps flashing when ignition switch is close,when it is open the immo light goes on for almost 2 seconds just like other lights and then it goes out.
The car is equipped with LPG system( liquefied petroleum gas) so the wiring of injectors are cut and they go first to lpg module and then goes out to injectors.There was at bigining no signal at all on injectors(I believe that lpg module is defective) so I cut the wiiring of the injectors and made it back to original(going directly from ecu to injectors) then the signal start to come for 1 second and goes out again.
Please I need to know if there is any thing else involved with lps system just like crankshaft sensor or something else.The feul pump is not involved and it is working on starting.
Does anybody have the wiring diagram of this lpg system please?That would help me a lot.

conrad1017
10th February, 2023, 03:35 AM
http://www.brc-gas.su/86.html