PDA

View Full Version : pcr2.1 polo 1.6 tdi ecu bricked?

kalisiux
21st February, 2023, 07:49 PM
hi mates, i read on the bench by kt200 pcr2.1 from polo 1.6 tdi. i did the dpf and egr off and saved the flash on the bench as well. I let kt200 do the checksums. now the car does not start and I read it using vcds dtc 6373 p0606 processor error. Is the ecu bricked? Did I read the full eeprom on the bench? flash looks ok, but eeprom reading looks unusual. Is it possible to save the ecu by restoring this original dump?
Best regards.

shendlaw
21st February, 2023, 10:35 PM
hi mates, i read on the bench by kt200 pcr2.1 from polo 1.6 tdi. i did the dpf and egr off and saved the flash on the bench as well. I let kt200 do the checksums. now the car does not start and I read it using vcds dtc 6373 p0606 processor error. Is the ecu bricked? Did I read the full eeprom on the bench? flash looks ok, but eeprom reading looks unusual. Is it possible to save the ecu by restoring this original dump?
Best regards.
write back ori and do again solutions, or search for a full bdm read of this ecu and transfer immo data to new bdm files if you did not fullbp, anyway the e2p should be fine if you didn't touched it..