PDA

View Full Version : Donald and Harrington in fine form

Gilly
19th February, 2008, 02:16 AM
England?s Luke Donald and Irishman Padraig Harrington will go into this week?s WGC ? Accenture Match Play in good heart after finishing in a tie for third place at the Northern Trust Open, played over the weekend at the Riviera Country Club in California, America.

The duo, who will face Englishman Nick Dougherty and American Jerry Kelly respectively when the action gets underway in Arizona on February 20, finished on seven under par, five shots behind eventual winner Phil Mickleson.

Sharing prize money of ?310,000, Harrington recorded his first top three finish on the US PGA Tour in 18 months, and Donald his first top ten since he lost a close contest at the Byron Nelson Classic in April 2007.

The highlight of Donald?s round was his birdie on the 18th, the hardest hole on the course, whilst Harrington came back in 32 for a final round 68.

Salami
11th April, 2008, 01:28 AM
S.Lyle is doing good for his age the first Brit ever to ware Green Jacket.

Salami
11th April, 2008, 01:46 AM
England?s Luke Donald and Irishman Padraig Harrington will go into this week?s WGC ? Accenture Match Play in good heart after finishing in a tie for third place at the Northern Trust Open, played over the weekend at the Riviera Country Club in California, America.

The duo, who will face Englishman Nick Dougherty and American Jerry Kelly respectively when the action gets underway in Arizona on February 20, finished on seven under par, five shots behind eventual winner Phil Mickleson.

Sharing prize money of ?310,000, Harrington recorded his first top three finish on the US PGA Tour in 18 months, and Donald his first top ten since he lost a close contest at the Byron Nelson Classic in April 2007.

The highlight of Donald?s round was his birdie on the 18th, the hardest hole on the course, whilst Harrington came back in 32 for a final round 68.

Thanks M8 I have had Harrington in my ticket now after you mentioned him definitely I will have a bet on him he is consistent in the game of golf.:smokin: