PDA

View Full Version : MJD 603.S3 OPEL

ernesto1670
6th March, 2023, 09:00 AM
Good morning.
I have an Opel Corsa MJD 603.S3 ecu
I need to delete the immo. I understand that it can only be done with an emulator. What emulator do you recommend? (tested).
Thank you so much

volodin69
6th March, 2023, 09:20 AM
AFAIK, this can be made off for 6JF K-line models, only, into eeprom. I don't know if can be made off on CAN ecus. Maybe you are right to use emu, but I cannot say can be done. What issue your car has, in order to make it immo off?

ernesto1670
6th March, 2023, 11:39 AM
AFAIK, this can be made off for 6JF K-line models, only, into eeprom. I don't know if can be made off on CAN ecus. Maybe you are right to use emu, but I cannot say can be done. What issue your car has, in order to make it immo off?
The original ECU is unrecoverable. I need to install second hand, that's why immo off

elektronik325
6th March, 2023, 11:50 AM
Hi. You can clear it and add it to car. And as for the emulator, you can try with the emulator from forum member Avital. Best regards

volodin69
6th March, 2023, 06:17 PM
The original ECU is unrecoverable. I need to install second hand, that's why immo off

Water dammage. You can get the ori eeprom read and put here. The same, the scrap ecu eeprom. We will give you the carpass(pin code of the car and from the scrap ecu and with opcom you can relearn the new ecu on the car. Or, try to move ori eeprom to the scrap one. Is a 95320 or so.

ernesto1670
7th March, 2023, 01:42 PM
Water dammage. You can get the ori eeprom read and put here. The same, the scrap ecu eeprom. We will give you the carpass(pin code of the car and from the scrap ecu and with opcom you can relearn the new ecu on the car. Or, try to move ori eeprom to the scrap one. Is a 95320 or so.

Thank you so much.
I attach eeprom readings _ori , _used to extract security code.

volodin69
8th March, 2023, 08:36 AM
Used 6023
Ori 0000???

Try reading code from Instrument Clusters, like in link:

azur05
22nd July, 2023, 05:20 PM
Bonsoir j'ai le même soucis sur la mienne. Le calculateur à pris l'eau et est HS. J'en ai acheté un d'occasion mais pas moyen de démarrer (pas de démarreur). J'ai dessoudé la puce 95320 pour lui injecter un fichier immo off. Rien n'y fait. Je ne comprends pas de quel émulateur vous parlez.
Merci et bo weekend

danielif
22nd July, 2023, 05:50 PM
Bonsoir j'ai le même soucis sur la mienne. Le calculateur à pris l'eau et est HS. J'en ai acheté un d'occasion mais pas moyen de démarrer (pas de démarreur). J'ai dessoudé la puce 95320 pour lui injecter un fichier immo off. Rien n'y fait. Je ne comprends pas de quel émulateur vous parlez.
Merci et bo weekend

Read the forum rules, only communicate in English

azur05
23rd July, 2023, 08:41 PM
Lire le règlement du forum, communiquer uniquement en anglais

Hello, I have the same problem with mine. The computer has taken on water and is HS. I bought one used but no way to start (no start). I desoldered the 95320 chip to inject it with an immo off file. Nothing works. I don't understand what emulator you are talking about.
Thank you and good weekend

Panathaole
23rd July, 2023, 09:31 PM
Hello, I have the same problem with mine. The computer has taken on water and is HS. I bought one used but no way to start (no start). I desoldered the 95320 chip to inject it with an immo off file. Nothing works. I don't understand what emulator you are talking about.
Thank you and good weekend

Immo off not exist for this ecu, extract pins(car and donor), make reset and adapt to car, so simple.....

Many threads here with details...

azur05
28th July, 2023, 09:50 AM
Immo off n'existe pas pour cet écu, extraire les broches (voiture et donneur), faire réinitialiser et adapter à la voiture, si simple ..... Beaucoup de

discussions ici avec des détails...

Kks My problem is the original is hs with water. Sorry for my poor english

Good day

volodin69
28th July, 2023, 10:06 AM
Desoudre l'ori eeprom et met-il sur le nouveau ecu
Move the eeprom from old ecu to the new one

tango
28th July, 2023, 04:41 PM
moving eeprom from one ecu to other only works if both ecu's are the same part number and software number
if not then you need a compatable ecu, reset and reprogram to car
if not compatable (just a 603 ecu) then need to bdm the flash/mcu/eeprom from car ecu to new ecu

azur05
29th July, 2023, 10:02 AM
Desoudre l'ori eeprom et met-il sur le nouveau ecu
Move the eeprom from old ecu to the new one

I desoldered this 95320 and put an Off file but it doesn't work. I will therefore put back the saved file of the HS ECU. THANKS

azur05
29th July, 2023, 10:09 AM
moving eeprom from one ecu to other only works if both ecu's are the same part number and software number
if not then you need a compatable ecu, reset and reprogram to car
if not compatable (just a 603 ecu) then need to bdm the flash/mcu/eeprom from car ecu to new ecu

They are the same 2 ECUs. I think the 2 95320 are the same version. What do you call reset? a virginized file? then reprogram VIN and injectors with OP-Com. THANKS

volodin69
29th July, 2023, 01:31 PM
No immo off possible for this ecu.
Find out pincodes from car and from new ecu, reset ipc, bcm, ecu and start relearning the modules with car's pincode. Good luck

tango
29th July, 2023, 11:00 PM
They are the same 2 ECUs. I think the 2 95320 are the same version. What do you call reset? a virginized file? then reprogram VIN and injectors with OP-Com. THANKS

if both ecus are exactly the same part numbers and software numbers then just take the eprom from damaged ecu and put into new ecu
job done

reset = reseting the ecu with pincode from ecu, you then repeogram the ecu to the cars pincode

tango
29th July, 2023, 11:01 PM
do not reset the ecu and bcm at the same time this will cause problems
and like i said above you only need to mess with the ecu nothing else

Panathaole
30th July, 2023, 11:45 AM
don't make thinks complex.......

if you can full read the ori ecu, just clone it to your donor.....(flash, mpc, epprom.....) and start the car......