PDA

View Full Version : baby star

ryan1771
11th March, 2010, 10:03 PM
does any one know when a star is being created what do you see in the sky

thered
12th March, 2010, 09:46 AM
does any one know when a star is being created what do you see in the sky

mammy and daddy star humping then loads of little star seamen shooting up mammy star like a shooting star

then mammy star gets fatter and has baby star then daddy star ~~~~s off with a new slimmer star and leaves mammy star as a lone parent star

who ends up on the jeremy kyle for stars show where they try to get daddy star to be a dad to baby star but he says he's not baby stars dad and they have to do a paternity test which finds out he's not the daddy star and mammy stars a big fat slut

or at least that what i got told

patkins
12th March, 2010, 12:43 PM
So that`s it? Been wondering these years . Ta.

hoggy952
14th March, 2010, 08:32 PM
A star is created by masses of hydrogen and helium atoms. Hydrogen and helium atoms are stardust. A cloud of hydrogen and helium atoms in space is called a nebula. Nebulae are the beginnings of stars. The first ever nebulae were created after the Big Bang, when the Universe originally came to be. New nebulae can be formed after stars die. Nebulae grow by attracting more hydrogen and helium atoms. They become hotter and denser this way.
Some nebulae eventually become too hot and dense. There is then a huge atomic explosion. The nebula turns into a fireball and the first atomic fusion starts. A star has been born.

thered
17th March, 2010, 11:57 AM
A star is created by masses of hydrogen and helium atoms. Hydrogen and helium atoms are stardust. A cloud of hydrogen and helium atoms in space is called a nebula. Nebulae are the beginnings of stars. The first ever nebulae were created after the Big Bang, when the Universe originally came to be. New nebulae can be formed after stars die. Nebulae grow by attracting more hydrogen and helium atoms. They become hotter and denser this way.
Some nebulae eventually become too hot and dense. There is then a huge atomic explosion. The nebula turns into a fireball and the first atomic fusion starts. A star has been born.

isnt the big bang just a theory not a fact

johnboy1974
27th April, 2010, 11:51 PM
you wont see anything in the sky unless you are looking through the hubble space telescope.

patkins
28th April, 2010, 12:06 PM
you wont see anything in the sky unless you are looking through the hubble space telescope.

Dont know about that then....could`ve sworn I saw the moon last night with naked eyes.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

thered
29th April, 2010, 09:34 PM

i couldnt see any aeroplanes in the sky last week although i could see some ash