attached file from 28F512

thanks

try this method first very easy ,post results please:wink:

wizz2c
11th March, 2010, 11:54 PM
pic of flash location for reference

bo0st
11th March, 2010, 11:59 PM
very thanks for reply but i dont understand this section with shorting. pinout is very funny :D

"YOU must short-circuit flash when ecu is suply while probe lamp don't blinking.
Important : Short only side long A with AA (bridge conect pin 1A with pin1AA ANd move start-end-start-end end=9pin )
PUT SHORT CIRCUIT BETWEEN PIN1 ON A SIDE AND PIN1 ON AA SIDE.
AFTER PIN 2 A SIDE AND PIN 2 AA SIDE.....TO PIN9"

can you explain this please? im electronic engineer but this is too much on me...
thanks

maybe understand...after powerup i need to short very fast these pins with pincette or other metal tool? :)

wizz2c
12th March, 2010, 12:12 AM
very thanks for reply but i dont understand this section with shorting. pinout is very funny :D

"YOU must short-circuit flash when ecu is suply while probe lamp don't blinking.
Important : Short only side long A with AA (bridge conect pin 1A with pin1AA ANd move start-end-start-end end=9pin )
PUT SHORT CIRCUIT BETWEEN PIN1 ON A SIDE AND PIN1 ON AA SIDE.
AFTER PIN 2 A SIDE AND PIN 2 AA SIDE.....TO PIN9"

can you explain this please? im electronic engineer but this is too much on me...
thanks

Ok first of all this is bench test method personally i do it while still on car,first cut immo wire to ecu.use the light on dash (engine mngt not red led)for blinking ref.

one side of the flash is A side the other b side (lets say)
you have 9 pins either side,so 9 on A and 9 on B, short 1A with 1B then 2A with 2B all the way till 9A and 9B.holding each for at least 2 secs, engine mngt light should go out,car will then start.

note:you may have to do it more than once before light goes out but believe me it WORKS.

wizz2c
12th March, 2010, 12:18 AM

updated file with better explaination

bo0st
12th March, 2010, 12:22 AM
main connector of ECU down or up? witch side is 1? :)

wizz2c
12th March, 2010, 12:34 AM
main connector of ECU down or up? witch side is 1? :)

Edited pic for you:wink:

wizz2c
12th March, 2010, 12:55 AM
method 2 if you require it

bo0st
12th March, 2010, 01:04 AM
so we make something :D
the MIL lamp stays on but ECU is on the bench.
dont have CLIP at home. ill post result tomorrow.

thanks for now m8.

wizz2c
12th March, 2010, 01:10 AM
so we make something :D
the MIL lamp stays on but ECU is on the bench.
dont have CLIP at home. ill post result tomorrow.

thanks for now m8.

if you mean reault clip, its not required just plug and go

bo0st
12th March, 2010, 01:16 AM
yes i know what you mean but i want to erase failure memory and see if is really ok.
anyway thanks a lot for now.
ill post results for sure.

bo0st
12th March, 2010, 03:47 PM
Hi!
IT WORKS!
unbelievable but it really works!
crazy and looks like burning solution but for sure working solution without need of decoder or other device.

Many thanks m8.

wizz2c
12th March, 2010, 07:56 PM
Hi!
IT WORKS!
crazy and looks like burning solution but for sure working solution without need of decoder or other device.

Many thanks m8.

your more than welcome glad your sorted

omglol
12th March, 2010, 10:02 PM
Can you explain more exactly what you have to do when you are doing it on a car? Do you have to have ignition ON or OFF? Then you cut the immo wire and then you begin working on the chip? Tnx!

wizz2c
12th March, 2010, 11:52 PM
Can you explain more exactly what you have to do when you are doing it on a car? Do you have to have ignition ON or OFF? Then you cut the im*o wire and then you begin working on the chip? Tnx!

cut immo wire to stop immo causing immo off status in ecu usually pin 37, ign on follow procedure in txt file.

hope this helps

antmar
19th March, 2010, 01:02 PM
It is working 100% :wink:. I could not belive it in first place but it's really working

Regards Daniel

viorelcarl
19th March, 2010, 02:50 PM
this solution work on megane 2000cc 16 v SIEMENS FENIX 5 28F512 ? but the flash bin is different

Remapking
19th March, 2010, 08:14 PM
Hi which txt file do i follow? there seems to be 2 sets of instrctions.

Do i need to read and flash the chip? i have cut away at the gum and exposed thre chip as shown in jpg posted in previous thread..

any help would be great..

cheers

Mobilemick
21st March, 2010, 11:41 AM
No.. first you have to connect the ECU to power

gnd 2,3 pin
+12V (15) 24pin
+12V (30) 32 pin

Then short out pin 1A with 1B, use a paper clip

the instructions are there in the txt file m8,

Slow down and read them slowly :) :) :)

Does this only work on 4 digit pin coded ecus or other types ?

dennispoole
22nd March, 2010, 03:37 PM
hi need help withh renault scenis immo is it easy to get round

gdelectron
28th April, 2010, 08:43 PM
has anybody tried this method on twingo safir2

defowach
29th April, 2010, 05:32 AM
Hi. Would like to know if this system will work for Magneti marelli 1AP80 ecu's using the same eeprom (28F512). Thanks.

sideeffect
1st May, 2010, 11:24 PM
Would the shorting out pins fix work also on a 2.0 8v Fenix ECU also?

cheers

gdelectron
5th May, 2010, 07:32 AM
yes it worked on the twingo ok how about we all report what we have succes on

looly
5th May, 2010, 04:59 PM
cut im*o wire to stop im*o causing im*o off status in ecu usually pin 37, ign on follow procedure in txt file.

hope this helps

Im about to try this procedure but noticed that there is no wire going to pin 37 of the ecu. Anyone know which other pin the im*on line may be please?

Thanks

looly
5th May, 2010, 06:35 PM
Can confirm that this procedure DOES work on a 2.0 8v fenix5 ecu, ALTHOUGH the immo line is pin 35 for the 2.0.

BR

sideeffect
7th May, 2010, 09:45 PM
I must have been doing it wrong? The first time i had shorted out all the pins the flashing MIL light went out but still wouldn’t start, after that i could not get it to stop flashing while attempting to do it again.

Strangely after the above the key resynchronization worked to my amazement so joined im*o wire back up and away it went.. Only difference was the chip wasn’t in a socket like the picture it was soldered directly onto the PCB no idea if that makes a difference

pepaste
10th May, 2010, 10:39 AM
Thank your for it. . .

barcio
10th May, 2010, 04:39 PM
Maybe renault immo remover can help you...

scenic
18th May, 2010, 10:18 PM
hi I'm new to this site and Renault's always had jap cars but a growing family means more seats needed so i bought my girlfriend a 1999 1.6 scenic which for what it is drive well but the key has stopped working and will only start by using the four digit code could any one give advice on how to remove the immob all together please tryed to see past postings but wont let me hope you can help thanks scotty

PierreTheron
23rd June, 2010, 06:13 PM
Thanx

This solution 1 Worked.
Had it on bench, wired it up and followed procedure 10 times.
Got lazy, decided to do shorting between pins quickly by sliding tweezer over pins for two times.Ecu light stopped flashing.
Put in car today, cut immo line and we had another runner.

Thanks Dk and its guys helping on this forum.

mekcomputer
26th June, 2010, 09:08 AM
Hi,

I cannot download the files.

They are corrupted.

can some one send them to me please one marioellulkenely@onvol.net

thanks

Mario

racin-snake
26th June, 2010, 12:34 PM
cos ya aint posted yet introduce yourself then take and run :bike:

mekcomputer
27th June, 2010, 05:28 PM
cos ya aint posted yet introduce yourself then take and run :bike:

Hi,

I did posted in the newbie section. I told them that I am from Malta ;)

I will take but will give instead of run, at least I will do my best to help others :)

Thanks

Mario

PierreTheron
28th June, 2010, 09:50 PM
Hi
You will enjoy this site.
It took me three months to ask my first question, so dont worry.
I was to afraid to make mistakes but we all learn by that.
We all need to learn , even if it takes you an hour to find the wright spelling and to type with one finger.Am i sorry i dint take typing at school .
Cheers:wink:

Starbuck95
21st July, 2010, 02:56 PM
Only with a short circuit has happened to remove the immo?

clauberty
28th August, 2010, 10:07 AM
how the f*** do i remove the silicon :(

Dunker
28th August, 2010, 11:08 AM
Get a tiny watch makers screwdriver or something similar. Get an idea where the chip is from pictures online. Carefully poke through the silican with the screwdriver to find the outline of the chip - just like looking for landmines with a bayonet (aka Kellys Heros in the mine field). When you are happy that you have found the chip (obviously the screwdriver doesnt go as far into the silicon where the chip is), mark it with a felt tip pen. Then use a craft knife and carefully cut around where you have marked plus 5mm or so - dont go too deep! Then just cut/scrape away the silicon until you can see the IC. Its not hard when you have done a couple.

graf
30th August, 2010, 07:54 PM
hi

I tried this "megane solution very simple2 (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachments/f178/13565d1268349416-renault-fenix5-im-o-megane-solution-very-simple2.rar)" description, but This is don't working.

My computer is laguna 2.0 femix5. If i connected wiring, then 43pin LAMP MIL don't blinking. this car engine mngt lamp not blinking, just between seats lamp.

Maybe someone know another solution?

regards

Krotov_FSB
31st August, 2010, 02:29 AM
for your ecu: 26 pin - MIL; 35 pin - immo line; 2,3 pins - GND; 32 pin - KL30; 24 pin - KL15.

but i have automatic "clicker" for fenix 5 with MEGA16 onboard

clauberty
31st August, 2010, 10:33 AM
hello Krotov_FSB

thank you but the connections are ok

gnd 2,3 pin
+12V (15) 24pin
+12V (30) 32 pin

43pin LAMP MIL GND

i think at this type of ecu immo is other pin becacuse after i mount ecu in the car once started but second attempt no chance
and the immo lamp from dash blinking (red)

on the bench immo is on continuously has is visible in the picture

i will try with pin 35 has immo to cut has Krotov_FSB advice

clauberty
31st August, 2010, 10:41 AM
hello Krotov_FSB

sorry but i supused that you ae refering to my type off ecu

please cold you confirm hat for the ecu that i have the 37 is the immo pin to cut

thank you

or should i try a key resynchronization has in sideeffect case :hmmmm:

but how to resinc key :egg:

Krotov_FSB
31st August, 2010, 01:44 PM
Connections for Renault Fenix 5:
2,3 - GND;
32 - power;
24 - ignition;

43 - MIL (1,4l 1,6l)
26 - MIL (1,8l 2,0l 3,0l)

37 - Immo Line (1,4l 1,6l)
35 - Immo Line (1,8l 2,0l 3,0l)

Mac Gyver
31st August, 2010, 05:22 PM
friends,
see these photos posted here in the forum.

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f178/fenix-5-a-157680/

graf
31st August, 2010, 09:31 PM
Thanks for the help Krotov_FSB, but me don't working this way.

I use this "soultion2fenix5.rar (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachments/f178/13570d1268351744-renault-fenix5-im-o-soultion2fenix5.rar)" solution. Take out flash. I read original flash content (with Willem Programmer), then i save. Next I write "erase_tms.bin".install flash in ecu and add suply (5-10s).Take out flash and I write that formerly I save. If you put ecu, start the car, BUT importent is the immo wire are cut.

If anybody need original file, i take in here.This is renault laguna 2.0 8v 1996 digit clim, mt.

Good luck!!!

P.S:I can't speek very well, but I hope everybody understand :)

addgsm
12th November, 2010, 12:09 PM
after going through all process security light stays on does that means immo off?
or security light suppose to go off before immo can be erased?
br

PierreTheron
14th November, 2010, 05:17 AM
after going through all process security light stays on does that means immo off?
or security light suppose to go off before immo can be erased?
br

Hi
Had to do fenix5 2.0l yesterday.
First had ecu wired on bench. Did the very simple solution.Engine light stopped flashing and burnt steady.Even before i completed the first shorting of pins.

Put in car, had spark for first second and then went gone.

Engine light was off in car.
Took paper clip ,shorted pins 9 times as in solution one while ecu in car.
Tried to start car again and we had another Runner.
In this case the immo line needed to cut was pin 37.( Green wire)

Hope this helps.

Seems you have to do the shorting of pins at least 9 times..(Even if engine light goes on and stays on the bench before the time)

sogaro
14th November, 2010, 08:07 AM
Can i get a similar solution for Fenix 3 , i removed chip hc11e1 5c91f but could not read it.

eventually read and prgrammed and car starts well, i cut pin 35 or so

peterlb
30th November, 2010, 05:54 AM
i heard there was a data wire you cut from the ecu to the imm unit does anybody know which pin or what color

racin-snake
30th November, 2010, 08:59 AM
depends on the cc of the engine mate
the 14 and 16 are one pin in the 2,0 a seperate pin must be cut .... i aint got pdf to look at the moment
but as for colours ...mm
never go by wire colour on ant french car it will end up in disaster lol

cleevesy
4th December, 2010, 07:19 PM
works a treat many thanks

mihai_vyt
7th December, 2010, 04:45 PM
for hiunday 2.0 16v with ecu fenix 5 pin out of ecu are the same like renault 2.0?
work any solution like renault fenix 5?
for solution 2 can i put temporary that file ''nocode.bin'' and then original for deactivate immo?

ninja123
13th December, 2010, 07:57 AM
is this solution just for the IR key type or transponder or both?
Many thanks
The ninja

pilot
13th December, 2010, 12:43 PM
I have tried this but to no avail. After speaking to a friendly renault mechanic i was given the number of an absolute genius, who virginised my ecu, its just like buying a brand new ecu from renault with-out the renault prices, plus the bonus of being code free. Car now starts every time!!! Extra bonus i also have lost that annoying miss-fire. Only wish i had Tradestops number from the start would of saved over ?900.....:barscarf:

ninja123
13th December, 2010, 07:31 PM
what model/year, and did you cut the immo line? if not, then your ecu wont be a virgin any more!
ninja

ninja123
17th December, 2010, 10:49 PM
Any chance of sharing "tradestops" contact details???????
regards,
the ninja

littleduck
21st December, 2010, 02:54 AM
I tryed method with write erase.bin file and after that original file ... onto megane 2.0 8V .. but unfortuantelly pin 28 and pin 27 was short circuit and tin between 28f512_pin28 and pcb was melted, without connection. Via that are connecting pin 28 with another devices was dstroyed like pcb trace that are going to pin 27.
I fixed trace that are going on pin 27 but I can't find where going trace from pin 28 !
I have suspect that are destryed (melted) behind PCB ...
Pin28 it's CE# or Chip Enable
Pin27 it's line A8

After that I fixed things MIL doesn't blink and I try to start enginee but without success ...
I tryed shorting pins and so triggering pin 28 of 28f512 with 12V (+AKK) ...
When I put ECu third time on bench I see that MIL anymore doesn't light (~11V on pin 26) I must add .. I connected 12V on MIL input directly ... huh night mare ! So I checked signal on injectors, Fuelpump relay and signal always was on 0V ... no with jump on 12V !!

If anyboy know on what pin (of TMS) are going pin28_28f512 please tell me !

I checked freq. of quartz nad see that it's ok... on same way TMS sending impulses on 28f512...

If anybody have any idea please post it !

Second thing... If anybody have/know where to buy HOM7700868299 pleae post it ! I found it only in Poland...

Thanks in advance !

littleduck
23rd December, 2010, 09:41 PM
Hi !
I have one another question related to fenix5 ECU...

Did anybody try to use different marked ECU but with same pinout ? for ex. 2.0 8V laguna on 2.0 8V megane ... They are pin to pin compatibile ...

Any info are wellcome !

Bye !

PierreTheron
25th December, 2010, 12:55 PM
Hi

Only used different ecu on megane 2.0. ... Other ecu also came from a Megane 2.0

Regards

littleduck
27th December, 2010, 06:50 PM
Thank for answer but please clarify...

Can or can't use ecu from laguna on megane ? same pinout on both ecu..

Second question, if somebody try bench solution ... Triger positiv impulses on pin 22 of eeprom until yellow lamp turn off....

Anybody have experience about this method ?
I suppose that writer think on +12V impulses ??
I try over 30th impulses without success...

thanks!

ninja123
27th December, 2010, 07:24 PM
hi guys, had a 1999 megane scenic 1.6 8 valve with immob light flashing, transponder in key, both keys not working.
After i eventually removed the rubber floor mat from the chip, i wired up on bench and I shorted pins 1-9, had to do it 7 times before my light stayed on.
Cut pin 37, fitted ECU to car and worked first time!!
Thanks to all who have contributed to this thread, once again, great work guys!!
regards, the ninja

Techhead
11th January, 2011, 08:01 PM
Should the immo light go out after the car has started then or should it go out before to confirm this has worked?

I attempted this on the car and carried out the process 5 times then gave up and all the time the immo light was flashing i mistakably thought it was that light i wanted to either go out or stay on. I attempted to start the car with no outcome.

I have brought the ecu to the bench and since seen it is the eml light that needs to be on constant so i have checked that and it does stay on, so i have also carried out the 1a to 1b etc routine 9 times and going back out to the car tomorrow to try again.

The owner of the vehicle called me to say he has been told of a case where the ecu had gone into infrared mode instead of u c h and it may need that setting changing??

Could that be the case? has anybody heard of that?

PierreTheron
12th January, 2011, 09:58 PM
Should the immo light go out after the car has started then or should it go out before to confirm this has worked?

I attempted this on the car and carried out the process 5 times then gave up and all the time the immo light was flashing i mistakably thought it was that light i wanted to either go out or stay on. I attempted to start the car with no outcome.

I have brought the ecu to the bench and since seen it is the eml light that needs to be on constant so i have checked that and it does stay on, so i have also carried out the 1a to 1b etc routine 9 times and going back out to the car tomorrow to try again.

The owner of the vehicle called me to say he has been told of a case where the ecu had gone into infrared mode instead of u c h and it may need that setting changing??

Could that be the case? has anybody heard of that?

I had one that was also hard to get immo off .

I had no light on in vehicle and did not start .

I just kept at doing the shorting of pins and it eventually started.

Make sure that you have cut the correct line for immo .

Immo light will still flash with car running.

Regards

treo
16th January, 2011, 08:42 AM
Anybody have experience about this method ?
I suppose that writer think on +12V impulses ??
I try over 30th impulses without success...
On bench even if you disable immo lamp stay on becouse ecu dont have connected sensors, valves, so put ecu in car and try again.

tech111
16th January, 2011, 05:31 PM
Hello

does anyone tried this solution on other ecu with tms like safir 2 or magnetti marelli for peugeot

thanks

automan
20th January, 2011, 03:18 PM
i have one renault siemens siliconated ecu on desk.
inside tms374 and 28f512.
connectid power and mil.first mil was blinking.
now,after shorting pins mil is constant on.does this mean that ecu is decoded or burned.
in maual says that mil should go off,and mine is constant on-no blinking

br

automan
20th January, 2011, 03:20 PM
Hello

does anyone tried this solution on other ecu with tms like safir 2 or magnetti marelli for peugeot

thanks
i found this topic as link from post where member killed immo in sagem sl96 ecu

br

ninja123
20th January, 2011, 09:31 PM
hi, just done another one of these.
when tms is erased, the light will stay ON.
I have had my light stay on after shorting only 3 sets of pins, but car wont start.
On the last one i did, i shorted pins about ten times with tweezers, fitted to car and worked first time.
ninja
ps, would be nice to know if all other ecu's with this chip can be erased in the same way, maybe we can all post with failures and successes.:proud:

ninja123
20th January, 2011, 09:35 PM
I dont think its possible for a ecu to change from u c h to infra red or visa versa??
Immob unit sends coded signal down pin 35 or 37 to ecu, to confirm correct signal recieved, then ecu will drive injectors.
Dont matter what immob unit sends the code, so this must be complete b0lllll0kz.
ninja

automan
20th January, 2011, 11:44 PM
first i tried with tms374 decoder/mil goes off until it bombs it with freqvency.as soon as bombing stop,mil continue to blink.
than i tried with tweezers.during shorting mil goes off and on perodicly.after approximetly 5 shorting of 9 pins mil finaly went off.turned ecu power off,again on and mil is constant.
that is what i did.dont have car to test since this ecu is spare one.hope it is decoded
br

omglol
21st January, 2011, 12:30 AM
i found this topic as link from post where member killed immo in sagem sl96 ecu

br

Yup, that was me, 1 week ago. Works 100% fine, I had SL96-9 with 29C512 (but the procedure should work for 27C512 and 28F512 too; however, I did not test that yet).

jarfm
22nd January, 2011, 07:21 PM
The method Works 1000% !!!!
Also I've switched off immo in body computer so the immo light doesn't flash anymore.
Thanks guys

automan
22nd January, 2011, 07:59 PM
which car,which body?how did you do it?

jarfm
23rd January, 2011, 06:50 PM
Megane 1.6 '98. I did it as described

automan
23rd January, 2011, 08:29 PM
is there description how to turn it off in body?

br

autocargo
24th January, 2011, 09:53 AM
I'm having trouble doing this 1996 1.6 8v megane immo... It's Siemens S105300104 E. Tried on car and on desk. Metode of shorting pins hasn't worked for me. Tried connecting pin 22 and applying impulses on bench. After a long time finally the lamp connected on pin 43 has gone of. I cut wire that goes on pin 37 and connected back on car... Car stilll not starting.... I'm lost.... The mil is constantly on. Please give me some advice.

jarfm
24th January, 2011, 02:12 PM
is there description how to turn it off in body?

br

there is not description about body computer
U must have diagnostic equipment to do it. But without removing immo in ECU is no point. Is only to stop flashing immo LED. First remove immo in ECU

bmw320d
24th January, 2011, 02:34 PM
the procedure work 100%, try it today and the car run ok
thanks Wizz2c

mellon
25th January, 2011, 11:00 PM
Hello everyone. Renault Megane 1.6 8v Siemens S115300204. I tried to remove the immo but unfortunately I can not. The first attempt outside the car. Everything plugged in accordance with the description, and after a few occasions, short-circuiting the lamp plugged into pin 43 is now off. I cut off the pin 37 and connected the ecu. Immo lamp flashes and the MIL light went out. Car still not runing. I tried to connected to the car with cut pin 37 and also the same. Is the pin 37 must be connected to short the pins during the operation? Please help.
Adam

bmw320d
25th January, 2011, 11:15 PM
Hello everyone. Renault Megane 1.6 8v Siemens S115300204. I tried to remove the immo but unfortunately I can not. The first attempt outside the car. Everything plugged in accordance with the description, and after a few occasions, short-circuiting the lamp plugged into pin 43 is now off. I cut off the pin 37 and connected the ecu. Immo lamp flashes and the MIL light went out. Car still not runing. I tried to connected to the car with cut pin 37 and also the same. Is the pin 37 must be connected to short the pins during the operation? Please help.
Adam

you cut the pin 37 then do the procedure

mellon
25th January, 2011, 11:26 PM
you cut the pin 37 then do the procedure

But it still not working. If I connect pin 37 the MIL Lamp blinking. After cutting off pin 37 the light MIL burns permanently or not (I do not remember) and then I do the whole procedure from the beginning and the MIL light is off and the immo flashes. Auto no fires. Immo lamp should flash when you start the car?
Thanks for help bmw320d

bmw320d
27th January, 2011, 01:37 PM
remove ecu from car, then connect pin 24 and 32 to +12 of a power supply, connect pin 2 and 3 to ground, the connect a simple lamp to pin 43 and other side to +12v, turn on the supply, and the lamp blinking, now you must short pin 1 side A with pin 1 side B, short from 1 to 9 pin also more time, the lamp not blinking, now turno off the supply the turn on if the lamp not blink the immo is off

PierreTheron
27th January, 2011, 06:06 PM
remove ecu from car, then connect pin 24 and 32 to +12 of a power supply, connect pin 2 and 3 to ground, the connect a simple lamp to pin 43 and other side to +12v, turn on the supply, and the lamp blinking, now you must short pin 1 side A with pin 1 side B, short from 1 to 9 pin also more time, the lamp not blinking, now turno off the supply the turn on if the lamp not blink the immo is off

Great might try that next time????:viking:

alesv
30th January, 2011, 11:34 AM
Hi! I'm also having problems with my immo on megane coupe '97. I had the same problem before but I managed to solve it using 4 digit bypass code. This time it looks that the code is kind of accepted, but it doesn't disable the immo. The only option I know is entering a 8 digit number (which I don't have) using diagnostic tool. Does anybody know where to get this 8 digit code?

Regards

alesv
30th January, 2011, 12:10 PM
I read through all the procedures described. My ECU is Siemens S115300120. I need a pinout for the connector of this ECU. Does anybody have a pinout description? Thanks.

Regards

bricolo
30th January, 2011, 12:22 PM
Hi
pin 2 and 3 : ground
pin 32 : +12V before igition
pin 24 : + 12V after ignition
now be carrfull
fenix5 for 1.4 and 1.6l
fault lamp is pin 43 and immo line is 37
fenix5 for 1.8 and 2.0l
fault lamp is pin 26 and immo line is 35
to make it off, use the dump erase tms: works fine

alesv
30th January, 2011, 01:19 PM
I found out after putting my glasses on that pins a are marked on the ECU's connector.

Regards

mellon
30th January, 2011, 01:32 PM
But it still not working. If I connect pin 37 the MIL Lamp blinking. After cutting off pin 37 the light MIL burns permanently or not (I do not remember) and then I do the whole procedure from the beginning and the MIL light is off and the immo flashes. Auto no fires. Immo lamp should flash when you start the car?
Thanks for help bmw320d

All is ok. The problem with the relay from the pump.

alesv
30th January, 2011, 02:42 PM
Can anybody tell me what is the easiest way to remove the rubber from the ECU's flash (if with heater - what temp.?, etc...)?

Thanks

automotive
1st February, 2011, 07:45 PM
help decode safir 2

SAGEM
SAFIR 2
21654364-4
IND.MOD.: B
HOM:

0101 195575

mihai_vyt
1st February, 2011, 09:38 PM
First remove immobilizer from car or cut wire - comunication line
between engine control unit and immobilizer.
By Sagem Safir ecu with 35 pins, pin 30 is immobilizer comunication line.
By Sagem Safir 1 ecu with 55 pins, pin 37 is immobilizer comunication line.
By Sagem Safir 2 ecu with 55 pins, pin 37 is immobilizer comunication line.

you need to solder one wire on pin 22 from eeprom 27C512.
If you find in ecu eeprom 28F512 then you need to solder wire on pin 23
Other side of wire you need to conect on ground of car (- pole).

ECU put in car and conect wire to GND.
Give ignition on, wait 30 seconds.
Give ignition off, remove wire from GND.
Try to start the car. If not succed, you can try the same process
couple times.
If this not succed, then do like this:
ECU put in car and conect wire to GND.
Give ignition on, and conect and disconect wire from gnd in short
intervals, couple times (10 times or more), try to start the car.

PRESS THE THX BUTTON IF WAS USEFULL

dimet
12th February, 2011, 04:33 PM
for me dont work this procedure. ecu is SIEMENS S115300121 B

tellfaia
20th February, 2011, 11:44 AM
I?ve just put a twingo to start in a parking lot just with a knif and a paper clip lol lol lol lol, thanxs for the sharing:)

ggpanos
27th February, 2011, 03:25 PM

Yes this will work, but sometimes it will damage your ECU (damaged ECU is fixable). How many of you have kill Fenix5 ECUs with this trick ? :D:D:D

autocargo
27th February, 2011, 05:39 PM
Yes this will work, but sometimes it will damage your ECU (damaged ECU is fixable). How many of you have kill Fenix5 ECUs with this trick ? :D:D:D

Hello ggpanos. I got one of this ECU damaged after trying to remove immo with that precedure. Can you tell me how I can fix that ECU? As we speak I'm looking at the ECU wich is laughing at me :D sitting on my desktop.... for a long time now.

ggpanos
28th February, 2011, 11:14 PM
Hello ggpanos. I got one of this ECU damaged after trying to remove immo with that precedure. Can you tell me how I can fix that ECU? As we speak I'm looking at the ECU wich is laughing at me :D sitting on my desktop.... for a long time now.

I am sorry but some things are not for sharing. This knowledge is result of time consuming R&D. I wrote about the possibility of braking down the ECU by using this method, so member for the forum are aware about that. This method for decoding Fenix5 is not proper !:alberteinstein:

hector
1st March, 2011, 07:54 PM
Thanks m8....
work ,first metod 100%!!!!!!!

darek470
3rd March, 2011, 11:00 PM
52910 so it looks a means fenix 5

tuberider
16th March, 2011, 10:45 PM
I tried immo off Fenix 5 it on 3 different cars with different solutions:

- EMS software
- paperclip
- codecard tool

No succes on all of them, had to buy one new ecu in one case.
Still looking for a reliable solucion for the Fenix 5 ecus, willing to pay for info?s

VTS_Tibi
6th April, 2011, 11:38 AM
I've tried the method descibed, but the probe lamp won't flash at all! It won't even light up!!!!

The ECU I've tried this on was hacked by someone before I received, as the following is written on the back: "zero'd" or virginised - could this be a reason why the lamp won't flash up? (so no immo)

But that car won't start with this ECU!

With the original ECU the engine starts, but it the injection times is really long (12-15ms at idle!) and the car dies in the overfuelling!!! - could this be an ECU related fault (like a blown transistor or something like this...), or the does the fault lie inside the 28C512?

All parts were checked, and diagnostics done - it even throws out a fault code, reading : "Engine ECU fault"

Car is a 2.0 16V Laguna (Volvo engine)

alfabit
6th April, 2011, 12:19 PM
Why you people don`t virgin those Fenix 5 with Renault Ecu Decoding tool, schematics and user guide found here on dk ( the ver with ATMega16 ), I made that tool and it works perfect, virgin Fenix 3, Fenix 5, Sirius 32, 32N and so on.
Connect the ecu and all you have to do is wait to finish decoding !

tuberider
6th April, 2011, 01:32 PM
I did it several times with the decoding tool , no succes- maybe a faulty ecu. I tried to to it on other ecus before with TMS software and also with Paperclip but no succes neither - that`s why i bought the decoding tool.
What i didn`t try was to to it with a clockfile.

VTS_Tibi
7th April, 2011, 07:16 PM
Why you people don`t virgin those Fenix 5 with Renault Ecu Decoding tool, schematics and user guide found here on dk ( the ver with ATMega16 ), I made that tool and it works perfect, virgin Fenix 3, Fenix 5, Sirius 32, 32N and so on.
Connect the ecu and all you have to do is wait to finish decoding !

just look at my post above! virginised Fenix 5 and it won't even start the car!!! - but perhaps the idiot did something wrong when he virginised it!

M.Jojo
12th April, 2011, 07:14 AM

scotty1975
13th April, 2011, 06:02 PM
hi could you please tell me how to turn the immobiliser off an 52 plate Cleo Ive done it on scenic before but dont know if its the same as them hope you can help me thanks scotty

bricolo
13th April, 2011, 08:51 PM
Hi
someone ask me for pinout fenix 5
here it is

PierreTheron
13th April, 2011, 09:07 PM
Hi
someone ask me for pinout fenix 5
here it is

I also learn every day and likes to share the knowledge.

It might help me some day again..

Pierre

sepistar
25th May, 2011, 01:49 PM
hi guys,i have one scenic car with ecu:
Siemens
S105300102 D
HOM7700875745

and it wont work with the method described here.when plug in the car immo lamp flashes quickly,and gasoline pump go constantly.car not started and not give sparkle.
some ideas?
best regards

sepistar
26th May, 2011, 06:26 AM
Siemens
S105300102 D
HOM7700875745

and it wont work with the method described here.when plug in the car immo lamp flashes quickly,and gasoline pump go constantly.car not started and not give sparkle.
some ideas?
best regards

anyone??
regards

monini64
8th June, 2011, 06:42 AM
Thanks for the help Krotov_FSB, but me don't working this way.

I use this "soultion2fenix5.rar (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachments/f178/13570d1268351744-renault-fenix5-im-o-soultion2fenix5.rar)" solution. Take out flash. I read original flash content (with Willem Programmer), then i save. Next I write "erase_tms.bin".install flash in ecu and add suply (5-10s).Take out flash and I write that formerly I save. If you put ecu, start the car, BUT importent is the immo wire are cut.

If anybody need original file, i take in here.This is renault laguna 2.0 8v 1996 digit clim, mt.

Good luck!!!

P.S:I can't speek very well, but I hope everybody understand :)
can you post fenix5 dump of 2.0 8v ?

sepistar
15th June, 2011, 04:49 PM
Siemens
S105300102 D
HOM7700875745

some ideas?
best regards

i have not sorted yet!according to these string,are this ecu Fenix5?there is complete filled with rubber.have buyed renault decoder,made im mode standard but not working,just like before.
ideas?
best regards

RMCtech
16th June, 2011, 03:46 AM
i have not sorted yet!according to these string,are this ecu Fenix5?there is complete filled with rubber.have buyed renault decoder,made im mode standard but not working,just like before.
ideas?
best regards

If filled with rubber then yes, it is the fenix 5.

Do you have the car pin code ? Can you start the car entering the pin code in manual way ?

What model year is the car ?

sepistar
16th June, 2011, 07:38 PM
If filled with rubber then yes, it is the fenix 5.

Do you have the car pin code ? Can you start the car entering the pin code in manual way ?

What model year is the car ?

hi8,we are tooking about:scenic 1,6 gasoline year 1997.i have the pin code but can't introduce them,it won't let me to introduce.
best regards

RMCtech
16th June, 2011, 10:33 PM
hi8,we are tooking about:scenic 1,6 gasoline year 1997.i have the pin code but can't introduce them,it won't let me to introduce.
best regards

You may have a Fenix 5 with IMMO Type 1, (some Fenix 5 ECU made in 1996 and used even on 1997 cars are type 1) The type 1 can not be decoded with the RENAULT ECU DECODER, but immo off is pretty easy if you have the pin code.

First check immo type this way:

if after ignition-on malfunction indicator lamp(MIL) illuminates for 2 seconds then starts to flash, this is TYPE2 immobilizer system; if after ignition-on malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) flashes immediately, this is TYPE1 immobilizer system.

If type 2 use the renault immo decoder and it will work.

If type 1 and you have the code enter the PIN CODE this way:

1. Depress and keep depressed accelerator pedal fully - injection fault lamp extinguishes. To enter security code use trip computer button on the end of wiper control stalk. This button is called ADAC button.
2. Press the button the same number of times as the first figure of the code, checking injection fault lamp illumination each time the switch is pressed.
3. Release the accelerator pedal: injection fault lamp flashes.
Repeat operations 1, 2 and 3 to enter in succession the three other digits of the code. When the code has been entered the injection fault lamp should be illuminated continuously for 2sec and then must to extinguish.

NOW ECU is decoded and car should start. After car started CUT THE IMMO WIRE (ECU pin 37 for engine 1.4 and 1,6l and pin 35 for engine 1.8, 2.0 and 3.0l) and ECU will work without IMMO FOREVER, IMMO OFF is DONE.

If injection fault lamp flashes, the code is incorrect. Switch off the ignition, switch it on again and repeat procedure for entering code.

Good luck and Best Regards

dunkler
16th June, 2011, 10:54 PM
Hi
28F512 needs to be shortwired right? There are 4 sides each with 9 pins, and both right and left was noted with B and upper side also.

1 B 9
---------
| flash |
(?)B| |B (?)
---------
1 A 9

oep
21st June, 2011, 10:12 AM
sorted out

tomlib
14th July, 2011, 07:08 AM
Could you tell me where is flash in this ECU? :) Or other solution immo off.

Spikyhercules
14th July, 2011, 08:15 AM
http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/7461/ecusiemens.jpg

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/2384/siemens20fenix520immo.jpg

tomlib
14th July, 2011, 06:10 PM
in my ECU there isn't flash. Have someone photo similar to me ecu? Thanks in advance!

tekniko
31st July, 2011, 01:49 PM
thank you WIZZ2C

x_tacho
13th December, 2011, 01:13 PM
Hi!
IT WORKS!

Many thanks ...

mcgustoo
16th December, 2011, 11:46 AM
GOOOOD immo solution:)

marcoco
28th December, 2011, 08:38 PM
hi,if a do immo off FENIX 5 on bench with "secend solution very simple2" ,and i plug it on car without remove immo line,immobilizer will stored again?

I have to verginize,not decode

pedrodiaz
3rd January, 2012, 05:32 PM
Hi,
I have a problem with Fenix 5, I'm trying to write the file "erase_tms" in the 28f512, but willem read ,but not write.
For write in 28f512, should we erase it first?

Could anyone help me?

Thank you very much!!

kaToo
16th February, 2012, 09:11 AM
hi all
i try method with shorting pins in table...
The light was blinking and after i short pins for 8 times
the light is staying ON ? Does this mean that immo is off and i just shuld cut the immo wire and mount the ecu to the car ?

Thanks

joubliss
16th February, 2012, 09:41 AM
hi all
i try method with shorting pins in table...
The light was blinking and after i short pins for 8 times
the light is staying ON ? Does this mean that immo is off and i just shuld cut the immo wire and mount the ecu to the car ?

Thanks

no u have to short pins more one time untel the light goes OFF.

kaToo
16th February, 2012, 09:54 AM
hi friend
I have done what you said
The light go OFF but after i disconect the 12v adaoter and connect again the light is ON again ?
Is it OK or i shuld do anything else ?

ninja123
16th February, 2012, 09:58 AM
When ecu is decoded, the light will stay ON.

Remove power, the put power back, if light still stay on, then your ready to go.

Done lots and lots of these.

ninja

joubliss
16th February, 2012, 10:02 AM
hi friend
I have done what you said
The light go OFF but after i disconect the 12v adaoter and connect again the light is ON again ?
Is it OK or i shuld do anything else ?

Its Ok just cut immo line from ecu and start.

ngakson2002
21st March, 2012, 05:02 PM
The procedure work 100%, infact as a Charmed I have tried it it today on a 1997 Megane scenic and the car run ok
thanks Wizz2c
However, i will like to know if this solution will work on all designs RENAULT FENIX5 ECU.There are some FENIX5 ECU with the layout completely different from the one here.

Thanks once more

parapilot
20th April, 2012, 04:49 PM
just used immo tool on fenix5 1.6 megane. removed immo line, and put back on the car. It starts fine, but immo light is flashing fast. If i cut pin 43 will it stop the immo light?

titoun
16th May, 2012, 12:45 PM
Thanks wizz2c,

This solution works perfectly on SAGEM SL96-9.

Regards.

Theoros
13th June, 2012, 08:01 AM
On a 1AP 81 ECU this solution works fine? I don't have the lamp pin number but just:
PIN 35\13 --- 12v+
PIN 54\36 --- GND
PIN 27\48 Immo data line (cut)

Are you agree?

admiralx
15th June, 2012, 08:39 PM
hi m8 i ned help for immo pin ''renault espace,,2.2 dci year 2001''vin-VF8JE0K0523260933-thanks in advance:cheers:

marsete
19th June, 2012, 11:19 PM
Thanks for your solution, i working in your solution and function ok!! thanks and regards friend

Serg1o
20th June, 2012, 08:54 PM
Hi,
I need immo off file for Renault Safrane 2.0 16v y96.
ECu is:
SIEMENS S113721102 B
HOM7700868318

Tried solution2phoenix5, not working.

sss123456
26th June, 2012, 07:11 AM
damn great solution, i got a runner today !

thanks for all the contribution !

kti1970
7th September, 2012, 09:15 AM
I unlocked ecu pin 43 and the light will stay on
so (immo off)?
cut pin 37
car so you start one second and then goes blank

ridder
29th October, 2012, 10:39 AM
hello.
i try today with metode (using paper clip) but when i power it up on bench my probe lamp is on and not blinking. just on all the time? this means that immo is allready off? because the owner said, that someone probabyl try immo off before?

ray978
11th December, 2012, 10:21 AM

I did not understand this step

43 pin LAMP MIL (masa), second terminal +12V - connect 12/5W probe lamp

I do short circuit 1a and 1b, etc. using a lamp 5w?

dalisman
9th March, 2013, 02:53 PM
hello all

I need some help because i trying many times to remove immo and without succes.
this is a renault laguna 1998
all details from ecu is in jpg.

I did like this way.

I remove ecu from car then conect on the table , lamp blinking quick, then short circut pins from like is in instruction then I get lamp flashing constantly and when I swith of and on is still keep on.
later I cut the wire 37 and connect ecu to car.
maybe i did something not right ?

please help me.

mage
9th March, 2013, 04:13 PM
When you have connected pins and lamp(mil) stays on, than I disconnect 15+ (but keep +30 connected !!)
When you disconnected 15+, lamp stays on for 10-15 seconds.
Only when lamp go out then I disconnect +30 from ECU

This way workt for me several times.

mexanico1971
20th March, 2013, 02:43 AM
Hi !
did the same on megane 1998 fenix5 1.6 but no luck !
car star but few seconds later died !
before I can make diag only says RPM sensor not connected,
now can not get communication on OBD plug !
only in bench !
test ligth on bench ok, no ligth on !
check all fuses !
but in the car led is always blinking !

got this signal reciver I think ! but is not original I think !
gonna left some pic"s

any ideias if the problem is this box ?!

didi_du_93000
20th March, 2013, 08:32 AM
Long time ago i opened the ecu (Fun**** this silicon!!) and lose time...
Now i use Renault decoder (30$) and no more open ecu. Just pick some pins from plug.
This ECU can work without IMMO learned.
Don't forget to cut the IMMO pin!!!

autocargo
20th March, 2013, 09:20 AM
Long time ago i opened the ecu (Fun**** this silicon!!) and lose time...
Now i use Renault decoder (30$) and no more open ecu. Just pick some pins from plug.
This ECU can work without IMMO learned.
Don't forget to cut the IMMO pin!!!

Is this the TMS374 ECU decoder? Or is another tool? Thanks.

didi_du_93000
20th March, 2013, 09:50 AM
Renault ECU decoder - $42.99 : Nandtools, Auto Diagnostic Tools (http://www.nandtools.com/renault-ecu-decoder-p-536.html)

mexanico1971
20th March, 2013, 03:47 PM
Renault ECU decoder - $42.99 : Nandtools, Auto Diagnostic Tools (http://www.nandtools.com/renault-ecu-decoder-p-536.html)

but this is used alone or together width renault emulator ?!

this is easy to build isin"t ?!
BR

didi_du_93000
20th March, 2013, 04:08 PM
but this is used alone or together width renault emulator ?!

this is easy to build isin"t ?!
BR

No need to put Emulator!!!
This ECU can work without. See in PDF chapter 2.2

mexanico1971
9th April, 2013, 06:44 PM
hi there !
recive my ecu decoder !
as usual can get no idea at all if this is making is job or not !
situation !
connect all the wires as the manual say !
push "red button" START , device start"s pumping tic tac, tic tac ! all led"s flashing !
connect a 12v lamp of a dashboard !
but the lamp not flashing !

car is a laguna 1.8 1998 fenix 5

and is 250km far way from me, how do I know if this is done ?!

thank"s is advance !

BR

kire106ka
9th April, 2013, 11:05 PM
The rule is if immo light no flashing immo off just cut wire 35 before plug ecu to car
Repeat procedure onse more to be sure no harm to ecu.

thurgau
5th May, 2013, 06:06 PM

Hi guys,
Working 1st easy solition for me :) ECU lamp stay on
But i've tried 20 times these procedure, last 5 times with sliding tweezer. Tomorrow i will test on the car and reply the result.
Thanks a lot,
Regards

OalikO
23rd September, 2013, 02:00 PM
soultion2fenix5.rar working good with it.

estate
1st October, 2013, 09:09 AM
does this work on 2000 year clio 1.2 8v?

javiercj
5th October, 2013, 07:32 AM

hello

thanks by information

but i undersant "you have 9 pins either side,so 9 on A and 9 on B, short 1A with 1B then 2A with 2B all the way till 9A and 9B.holding each for at least 2 secs, engine mngt light should go out,car will then start."

please explain

thanks

javiercj
5th October, 2013, 07:43 AM
cut immo wire to stop immo causing immo off status in ecu usually pin 37, ign on follow procedure in txt file.

hope this helps

hello

i can explain the method of the pin ? It is about flash o eeprom?

thanks

javiercj
6th October, 2013, 12:32 AM
hi guys, had a 1999 megane scenic 1.6 8 valve with immob light flashing, transponder in key, both keys not working.
After i eventually removed the rubber floor mat from the chip, i wired up on bench and I shorted pins 1-9, had to do it 7 times before my light stayed on.
Cut pin 37, fitted ECU to car and worked first time!!
Thanks to all who have contributed to this thread, once again, great work guys!!
regards, the ninja

hello

i have some ecu and car

Can you explain the process to short pin?

thanks

panos_k
6th October, 2013, 03:13 PM
Only the second method worked for me.

didi_du_93000
7th October, 2013, 10:02 PM
Beter and faster with 0% risk ------>>>> USE Renault DECODER for Fenix 5 and cut immo wire... This ECU can work without immo code inside

javiercj
16th October, 2013, 03:17 PM
the solution wizz2c (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/103151-wizz2c/)
working perfect.

thanks

someone can yo say these solution is tested in ecu safir - sagem etc??

javiercj
2nd December, 2013, 04:56 PM
Thanks wizz2c,

This solution works perfectly on SAGEM SL96-9.

Regards.

hello tioum

how is process in the ecu sl96-9

i have unit ecu sl96-1 will working?

thanks

kugglefischer
2nd December, 2013, 05:34 PM
Hi
28F512 needs to be shortwired right? There are 4 sides each with 9 pins, and both right and left was noted with B and upper side also.

1 B 9
---------
| flash |
(?)B| |B (?)
---------
1 A 9

BEYWEEN 1 AND GROUND AND 9 AND GROUND

taxo1965
4th December, 2013, 10:12 AM
Hi,
I need immo off file for Renault Safrane 2.0 16v y96.
ECu is:
SIEMENS S113721102 B
HOM7700868318

Tried solution2phoenix5, not working.

thanks

ivankurtev
4th December, 2013, 01:28 PM
ECUs, that cannot operate without immobilizer code stored in memory:
some of FENIX5 for LAGUNA/SAFRANE 2.0l 16V,
all of SIRIUS32 except for KANGOO 1.4l 16V,
LUCAS DCU3R, Bosch MSA15.5 and EDC15C3;

this means that it is need emulator

taxo1965
4th December, 2013, 02:08 PM
thanks and how to make an emulyator?

ivankurtev
4th December, 2013, 02:13 PM
good question!
who killed President Roosevelt?

atomiczen
17th March, 2014, 10:50 AM
faster and easiest way for decode:

cut immo line (pin 37 1.4 and 1.6, pin 35 1.8 and 2.0L)
find flash
connect ecu to car and switch ing on
short circuit to ground for few to ten times pin 22 for flash 28F512/29F010
short circuit to ground for few to ten times pin 23 for flash 27C512
start the car

elecautocr
24th April, 2014, 07:32 PM
Hi Members:

I tried the method #1, light stop blinking and now is always ON, I tested the ecu on bench, the 2 pins for injection control are working (pin 4 pin 30) fuel pump relay is workin too, but I don?t have coils activation signal on pins 28 and 29.

Do any of you had this problem ??

Maybe bad TMS erasure or bad coils stage output ??

thanks

bangreno
4th July, 2014, 09:28 PM
Tried this method many times with renault engine , worked 100%
Now have in Hand Hyundai Siemens H103955556A , not working with these two method , tried with ecu deconding tool , selected standard mode , not working.
Can somebody clarify immo system and wiring for hyunda elanta coup? , 1.6V.

malc3469
11th October, 2014, 11:58 PM
Hi, this is for 28F512 rigth? you have work with 27C010 on fenix 5?

salkapone
15th February, 2015, 11:54 PM
Thanks to the solution ,,,works,,,,,, tested on two cars

abu deab
9th May, 2015, 04:11 PM
Do we separate 1-9 for flash28f512 or what Blcaml Please illustration

dadal
29th August, 2015, 09:15 PM
hi to all,
I always take a backup of Flash before I make it immo off, How can I make a backup of fenix5 without desoldering Flash ??

obeids
14th December, 2015, 01:15 PM
Hi there Guys.....
I have a problem. This is the second time I have a Megane Scnenic with the FENIX 5 ecu. When I connect the ECU as per diagram the MIL Light Doesn't Flash nor come on. I Checked all wires but nothing.
Does it require high power or what? I am using a 12V 7AH Alarm Battery and these small Jumper leads with Crocodile Clamps on the ends.
Any Other suggestions???

almlohe
11th April, 2018, 04:06 PM
i cant downloading it

Emre28
8th May, 2018, 05:38 PM
megane solution very simple2.rar (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=13565&d=1268349416) and soultion2fenix5.rar (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=13570&d=1268351744) are not open.

please send again for me

thanks

Emre28
10th May, 2018, 03:01 PM
I CAN NOT REACH THE FILE

petronijul
10th May, 2018, 03:15 PM
I CAN NOT REACH THE FILE

buy a renault decoder for
SIEMENS FENIX3B BOSCH MSA15.5 (DTI)
SIEMENS FENIX5 BOSCH EDC15C3 (DCI)
SIEMENS SIRIUS32 LUCAS DCU3R (1.9D)
SAGEM SAFIR (55pin) Coded fuel cut-off valve (1.9D DDS)
SAGEM SAFIR2 (35pin)
BOSCH MOTRONIC MP7.0
MAGNETI MARELLI IAW 06R
MAGNETI MARELLI IAW 8R.30

ian58
20th December, 2019, 05:55 PM
Thanks for this method

centrozax1
14th February, 2023, 02:25 PM
Im sorry for waking this old topic but im hoping that someone can help me...
Problem is:

Renault Megane Coupe 1998 2.0 16v 103kw

Replaced uch(ucp) from inside the car, in top of pedals but car wont stard because immo flashing red on dash. After that some mechanic comes with diagnostic and turn the immo off and flashing light gone but car again wont start just cranking. After this solution i see that "zig zag" flashes all the time and now we cant connect diganostic to read ecu and even ucp(uch)...

Can anyone point me in right direction do I maybe need to do solutions from start of topic after turning immo off on diagnostic?
And I need to to this can someone post solutions how to do it because i cant download attached files from start of this topic...

Thanks in advice
942800https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230214/a8b9cb5ab4aa89dfd2c32b3b30747d1e.jpg