PDA

View Full Version : BSi problem.

ltabor
12th March, 2023, 09:24 AM
Hallo, i have problem with BSI Valeo with Atmel 24c128 in Peugeot 207, i changed orginal Bsi after mechanical broken in old unit but starter motor doesn't work. After assembly next unit without change Pin and Vin starter motor worked fine, but change to orginal epprom caused problem with starter. I try this on three identical units and now i have virgin BSI but problem is the same, no reaction starter motor on key turn.
Communication with engine and other modules is fine.

rafal
12th March, 2023, 09:31 AM
Hallo, i have problem with BSI Valeo with Atmel 24c128 in Peugeot 207, i changed orginal Bsi after mechanical broken in old unit but starter motor doesn't work. After assembly next unit without change Pin and Vin starter motor worked fine, but change to orginal epprom caused problem with starter. I try this on three identical units and now i have virgin BSI but problem is the same, no reaction starter motor on key turn.

what about telecoding in bsi?
auto - manual
and next time don't do mess on forum
here is for immo , you should make thread here: Help and Discussion

ltabor
12th March, 2023, 09:36 AM
Coding are ok, Bsi from identical car with mechaical gearbox and starter worked fine before change epprom even virgin version.
P.S. sorry for mistake in thread section

rafal
12th March, 2023, 09:42 AM
Coding are ok, Bsi from identical car with mechaical gearbox and starter worked fine before change epprom even virgin version.
P.S. sorry for mistake in thread section

so do correct virgin - make telecoding - job done

kiszka
12th March, 2023, 10:09 AM
you need to fix the immo because it won't fix itself and you broke it

Bllinda
13th March, 2023, 06:24 AM
There are many questions, but are they worth asking? You still won't help anyone in case of need ....

Downloads : 0
Uploads : 0
Thanks Given : 1
Thanks Received : 0
Thanked in 0 Posts