ecu MD1CP002

VollPower
16th March, 2023, 01:59 PM
for free hahahah

Labtech24
16th March, 2023, 04:00 PM
for free hahahah

Where did you read " for free" ? I dont see

I don't want free. I want to pay for the tested solution. At the moment I have 3 solutions and none work

ecuprogramer
16th March, 2023, 04:43 PM
Hello no problem for make worked Adblue off solution

duddy
16th March, 2023, 05:18 PM
Twice I let myself be done in the "I'll pay if the solution works" method. The first time my friend didn't answer me. The second one kept saying that the solution didn't work even though we made several dozen with the same solution and they all worked :)

sonic 1989
16th March, 2023, 05:58 PM
your file ori?

pike
16th March, 2023, 07:55 PM
It original file

Krisfuzzy
16th March, 2023, 10:37 PM
Twice I let myself be done in the "I'll pay if the solution works" method. The first time my friend didn't answer me. The second one kept saying that the solution didn't work even though we made several dozen with the same solution and they all worked :)
Totally agree with you, I know these people "pay after test" means they are not going to pay. Just a waste of time for me to the detriment of those who regularly call me and are served by me.

Krisfuzzy
16th March, 2023, 10:40 PM
Hello no problem for make worked Adblue off solutionListen friend you are not smarter than the others and already the second time you have your email on the location, you will be reported to the administrators.

Labtech24
18th March, 2023, 11:53 AM
Totally agree with you, I know these people "pay after test" means they are not going to pay. Just a waste of time for me to the detriment of those who regularly call me and are served by me.

Problem solved. Thank you all for your help. I received 5 "working 100%" solutions but only one worked in my case. A working solution cost me 100 euros. For those that didn't work I also paid a total of 100 euros.

cbvasoft
18th March, 2023, 01:06 PM
Problem solved. Thank you all for your help. I received 5 "working 100%" solutions but only one worked in my case. A working solution cost me 100 euros. For those that didn't work I also paid a total of 100 euros.

Because you ask here for solution. Find a file service provider that have good prices and you will receive only working solution , not "try this solution" , all this solution are not tested , it was make it with free software (you can do that without other help). Finally the car was stay 2 days in your workshop , you was waste your time and don't make money , when you can pay a good solution and finish the car in 30 min.

Krisfuzzy
18th March, 2023, 01:09 PM
Problem solved. Thank you all for your help. I received 5 "working 100%" solutions but only one worked in my case. A working solution cost me 100 euros. For those that didn't work I also paid a total of 100 euros.Tell that to someone else and then if it were true that you paid 100 euros for an adblue off, it means that you are naive.Best regards and best wishes for your work you will go the way.

Labtech24
20th March, 2023, 09:39 AM
Because you ask here for solution. Find a file service provider that have good prices and you will receive only working solution , not "try this solution" , all this solution are not tested , it was make it with free software (you can do that without other help). Finally the car was stay 2 days in your workshop , you was waste your time and don't make money , when you can pay a good solution and finish the car in 30 min.

You're right. So I did. I paid for a solution for which I finally waited 40 minutes and the car was done.

Labtech24
20th March, 2023, 09:42 AM
Tell that to someone else and then if it were true that you paid 100 euros for an adblue off, it means that you are naive.Best regards and best wishes for your work you will go the way.

I'm not naive. Cheap solutions for this car do not work. All offers I received were between 100 and 200 euros for this car. The ones under 100 euros didn't work

Krisfuzzy
20th March, 2023, 09:46 AM
I'm not naive. Cheap solutions for this car do not work. All offers I received were between 100 and 200 euros for this car. The ones under 100 euros didn't work
You obviously asked the wrong people.
Greetings

Labtech24
20th March, 2023, 10:00 AM
You obviously asked the wrong people.
Greetings

send me your prices for services in private. I opened the post and checked all the offers I got for it. What was I supposed to do more? send a private inquiry to all forum users....?