PDA

View Full Version : opel astra h 1.7 cdti 125cv

Amazigh72
20th March, 2023, 03:00 PM
hello everybody
i need your help ,to get CAR PASS for opel astra h 1.7 cdti , i have 2 files , autoradio and informatio display
thanh
thanks in advance

Decode Ghost
20th March, 2023, 03:11 PM

shooting
20th March, 2023, 03:25 PM
hello everybody
i need your help ,to get CAR PASS for opel astra h 1.7 cdti , i have 2 files , autoradio and informatio display
thanh
thanks in advance

What is new to the car? Radio or Display or Both?
also Display is read with wrong settings, should be 1024 bytes, need to read again

wbr

Amazigh72
20th March, 2023, 03:28 PM
oi amigo
i've tried no accepted950385

shooting
20th March, 2023, 03:30 PM
oi amigo
i've tried no accepted950385

Answer Post#3 and we can solve for you

wbr

Amazigh72
20th March, 2023, 03:33 PM
oi amigo
os dois radio and informatio display

shooting
20th March, 2023, 03:34 PM
oi amigo
os dois radio and informatio display

Use English ONLY here.......

wbr

Amazigh72
20th March, 2023, 04:38 PM
hi
answer question 3 950400

Amazigh72
20th March, 2023, 04:52 PM
friend i used english, i don't know how it appears in portuguese

shooting
20th March, 2023, 04:59 PM
friend i used english, i don't know how it appears in portuguese

Display still wrong... it's too BIG! ... read with 25080 setting
Also what is new to the car? Radio or Display or Both?

wbr

Amazigh72
20th March, 2023, 05:14 PM
both ,my CH341 don't have that chip number, i read like AT25F512 . it's a problem?

shooting
20th March, 2023, 05:16 PM
both ,my CH341 don't have that chip number, i read like AT25F512 . it's a problem?

YES!! Read as 25080 or 95080, if you do not read using correct settings then you can't be helped..

CH341 supports this chip so just change your settings

wbr

Here is your radio set to Virgin (Part of the solution): EDIT: Removed file because you do not deserve my help....

sebage
20th March, 2023, 05:46 PM
The reading is 64 times the same, so it seems that the Security Code from the display, seems to be 3436. From what I can see, the VIN series seems fine, so the code should also be ok.

shooting
20th March, 2023, 06:15 PM
The reading is 64 times the same, so it seems that the Security Code from the display, seems to be 3436. From what I can see, the VIN series seems fine, so the code should also be ok.

Not the point... it needs Virgining as it's new to the car... so no codes from this dump will be used

wbr

Amazigh72
20th March, 2023, 07:16 PM
i'll try 3436 and leave the result here, thanks

shooting
20th March, 2023, 07:36 PM
i'll try 3436 and leave the result here, thanks

No.... you need PIN from CarPass from Car, not new display

wbr

sebage
20th March, 2023, 08:44 PM
I like to answer people's questions.
If they got the question wrong, it's somehow their problem.
Anyway, here being both paired with the same security code, the job had to be much simpler... he only needed the car's security code.

Amazigh72
20th March, 2023, 09:15 PM
exactly , i don't have the car pass, and i need it

Amazigh72
20th March, 2023, 09:19 PM
exactly friend

shooting
21st March, 2023, 07:44 AM
I like to answer people's questions.
If they got the question wrong, it's somehow their problem.
Anyway, here being both paired with the same security code, the job had to be much simpler... he only needed the car's security code.

You clearly don't know this model, the pin he needs is from CarPass, you are just confusing him.
BOTH display and radio are new, therefor they have the previous car's PIN assigned to them.
Radio needs Virgining (See Post#12) and display needs Unregistering (What I'm trying to do!)
He does not have a CD30 Display so it needs editing to make it work.....
He also needs to find his CarPass, either by OBD from Cluster or from the Card provided by dealer.

wbr

shooting
21st March, 2023, 08:06 AM
exactly , i don't have the car pass, and i need it

Follow what I asked you to do and you will have music fast.... not delayed..
Read display using the correct settings so we can edit it for your car.
Your CarPass will be found in your Cluster by OBD2 or can use any code (Not recommended but will work) or CarPass from Dealership.
But you still need to read your display correctly.....

wbr

sebage
21st March, 2023, 08:18 PM
You clearly don't know this model, the pin he needs is from CarPass, you are just confusing him.
BOTH display and radio are new, therefor they have the previous car's PIN assigned to them.
Radio needs Virgining (See Post#12) and display needs Unregistering (What I'm trying to do!)
He does not have a CD30 Display so it needs editing to make it work.....
He also needs to find his CarPass, either by OBD from Cluster or from the Card provided by dealer.

wbr

But how much certainty in the statements :)
You are not the only one who understands this 3rd grade approach, from almost 20 years ago.
But, I allow myself to believe that our colleague wanted something completely different, than you understood! And I answered what I think he really wanted.
That's it ... if it's allowed :)

shooting
21st March, 2023, 08:49 PM
But how much certainty in the statements :)
You are not the only one who understands this 3rd grade approach, from almost 20 years ago.
But, I allow myself to believe that our colleague wanted something completely different, than you understood! And I answered what I think he really wanted.
That's it ... if it's allowed :)

100% certainty, read whole thread and you will see, if you understand this model you will agree.
Also read post#4 .. not correct as it's not from his car... maybe now you understand?
How can giving him a pin from another car work??????
PIN 3436 was from another car.......

wbr

sebage
21st March, 2023, 08:55 PM
The colleague, is not a native English speaker, uses translators, so I allow myself to believe that either he did not understand the questions, or he answered correctly, but the translator somehow returned the meaning of his answer.
That's... that's my approach, that's how I understood it and that's how I answered him.
And very seriously, I have no reason to argue, I answered as I thought, the colleague is mature and can say for himself and in more detail what he really wants.
Nice evening, everyone!

shooting
21st March, 2023, 08:57 PM
The colleague, is not a native English speaker, uses translators, so I allow myself to believe that either he did not understand the questions, or he answered correctly, but the translator somehow returned the meaning of his answer.
That's... that's my approach, that's how I understood it and that's how I answered him.
And very seriously, I have no reason to argue, I answered as I thought, the colleague is mature and can say for himself and in more detail what he really wants.
Nice evening, everyone!

Not arguing, just Post#4 was all you needed to see....
This means Display is from another car....
Your post just confused him, now you can see, yes?

wbr

Amazigh72
22nd March, 2023, 02:59 PM
ei pessoal
vou tentar explicar melhor a situação, não falo inglês por isso peço desculpas!
comprei o carro a pouco tempo, não sei se o rádio e o display são originais ou não, mas tudo funciona, acontece que comprei um op-com para fazer algumas alterações no carro, mas a segurança o código é sempre solicitado, esse é o meu problema, ouvi dizer que o mesmo código para todas as operações. mesmo para codificar uma chave,
concluo que preciso é desse código de segurança.
sinto muito se estiver errado

shooting
22nd March, 2023, 03:24 PM
ei pessoal
vou tentar explicar melhor a situação, não falo inglês por isso peço desculpas!
comprei o carro a pouco tempo, não sei se o rádio e o display são originais ou não, mas tudo funciona, acontece que comprei um op-com para fazer algumas alterações no carro, mas a segurança o código é sempre solicitado, esse é o meu problema, ouvi dizer que o mesmo código para todas as operações. mesmo para codificar uma chave,
concluo que preciso é desse código de segurança.
sinto muito se estiver errado

Use English ONLY here....

wbr

Amazigh72
22nd March, 2023, 10:03 PM
Hey, guys
I'll try to explain the situation better, I don't speak English so I apologize!
I bought the car a little while ago, I don't know if the radio and display are original or not, but everything works, I happen to have bought an op-com to make some changes to the car, but the security code is always asked, that's the my problem hear say same code for all operations. even to encode a key,
I conclude that I need this security code.
I'm sorry if I'm wrong

shooting
23rd March, 2023, 07:20 AM
Hey, guys
I'll try to explain the situation better, I don't speak English so I apologize!
I bought the car a little while ago, I don't know if the radio and display are original or not, but everything works, I happen to have bought an op-com to make some changes to the car, but the security code is always asked, that's the my problem hear say same code for all operations. even to encode a key,
I conclude that I need this security code.
I'm sorry if I'm wrong

If you want more Keys programming in the future then you need all PIN's to match (Radio, Display and Immo)
Use your OPCOM to read Cluster PIN and we can reset your radio with THIS pin...
I've already posted your Radio (Set to Factory), now you need to correctly read your Display so that can be set to factory (Without any code)
Then you pair using your Immo PIN and everything will then work.

You do not have to follow what I say but this is how to solve your problem...

wbr

sebage
23rd March, 2023, 06:16 PM
If the car has automatic climate control (you can see on the display the desired temperature, fan speed steps, ECON, etc.) and they work correctly, the radio and the display probably have the car's security code.
In this Astra H, there is no way to find out the security code from the Cluster, with the help of OpCom. Only if you disassemble the Cluster and read the eeprom 35080 memory with a programmer.
Even if that security code is the correct one but it was not accepted by a certain module... it is possible that before you entered "false" codes and the module is in "waiting time".

Apart from these clarifications, you can follow EVERYTHING written by colleague @shooting with great confidence, he really is a doctor in these devices (and I'm not joking).

shooting
23rd March, 2023, 06:27 PM
If the car has automatic climate control (you can see on the display the desired temperature, fan speed steps, ECON, etc.) and they work correctly, the radio and the display probably have the car's security code.
In this Astra H, there is no way to find out the security code from the Cluster, with the help of OpCom. Only if you disassemble the Cluster and read the eeprom 35080 memory with a programmer.
Even if that security code is the correct one but it was not accepted by a certain module... it is possible that before you entered "false" codes and the module is in "waiting time".

Apart from these clarifications, you can follow EVERYTHING written by colleague @shooting with great confidence, he really is a doctor in these devices (and I'm not joking).

Opcom full can read Cluster pin by k-line or CAN no problem ;)

wbr

sebage
23rd March, 2023, 08:28 PM
Our colleague, absolutely sure, has a simple and cheap Chinese OpCom clone. Absolutely sure!
And anyway, the thing with k-line at Astra H is super, super cool. :)

Amazigh72
23rd March, 2023, 11:57 PM
You're absolutely right my friend, I have an op-com, it's really Chinese, software 1.95; and I am suspicious that the defect is in it, and not in the code that appears on the AT25080 of the "6343" display, anyway thank you very much for your support, any news I would post here

miroopel
24th March, 2023, 12:39 AM
Astra H IPC LS-CAN not K-line.
Read pin code from OBD impossible.

shooting
24th March, 2023, 07:46 AM
You're absolutely right my friend, I have an op-com, it's really Chinese, software 1.95; and I am suspicious that the defect is in it, and not in the code that appears on the AT25080 of the "6343" display, anyway thank you very much for your support, any news I would post here

If you have V5 of Chinese OPCOM then use updated software found on this forum
I have posted myself in the past.....

wbr

shooting
24th March, 2023, 07:48 AM
Astra H IPC LS-CAN not K-line.
Read pin code from OBD impossible.

Connect to Cluster and read using updated Opcom software or by using FVDI you can read pin

wbr

shooting
24th March, 2023, 07:55 AM
Our colleague, absolutely sure, has a simple and cheap Chinese OpCom clone. Absolutely sure!
And anyway, the thing with k-line at Astra H is super, super cool. :)

Yes Astra-H is CAN, but you are missing the point. He just needs to read his Immo pin...

OK I give up... you solve it!!!!!

Amazigh72
24th March, 2023, 02:36 PM
yes friend i have V5 , i'll look where to find it thank u

Amazigh72
1st April, 2023, 11:22 PM
good evening friends,
i don't know if anyone wille see this, but here is the bin file taken from the AT25080 in the information display

prusony
2nd April, 2023, 07:00 AM
PIN from DUMP --= 3436 =-- (it's simple, see dump...)

Amazigh72
2nd April, 2023, 09:54 AM
good morning
so this number is the car's security code, or is there another
thank you

Amazigh72
2nd April, 2023, 11:30 PM
the pin is not accepted by the ECU , i tried all probabilites of the indicated pin and the answer always wrong pin

prusony
3rd April, 2023, 07:31 AM
good morning
so this number is the car's security code, or is there another
thank you
This is universal access code for all car blocks - ECU...radio....IMMO...... Maybe entered several times incorrect PIN - and security timer is now active.

shooting
3rd April, 2023, 08:46 AM
the pin is not accepted by the ECU , i tried all probabilites of the indicated pin and the answer always wrong pin

OK, I will try one last time.......

Is the DISPLAY and RADIO original to the car? or from another car?
Are you trying to pair them on the bench?

Unless you tell us the truth no one can help you!

wbr

Amazigh72
3rd April, 2023, 11:29 PM
goodnight friend
I said before in this topic, that I bought the car second hand, the radio works and also the display, they are originals or not I'm not sure, I just need the security code to use op-com in programming a key for example, so code it is necessary, thank you very much for your brave help, by the way the security timer needs how much time to finish

shooting
4th April, 2023, 08:16 AM
goodnight friend
I said before in this topic, that I bought the car second hand, the radio works and also the display, they are originals or not I'm not sure, I just need the security code to use op-com in programming a key for example, so code it is necessary, thank you very much for your brave help, by the way the security timer needs how much time to finish

If you ONLY need this for CarPass for Key programming and radio works with NO problem and No display errors then PIN for Key is 3436

wbr

Amazigh72
7th April, 2023, 02:48 PM
good morning and happy easter everyone
I waited for this moment to come back with some good news, but unfortunately things are not going as expected; the same sentence as usual ECU does not accept the code as seen in the pictures, I disconnected the battery for a while to see if ECU forgets the damn sentence but nothing worked
I really don't know where the error is
once again good easter everyone

Amazigh72
15th September, 2023, 09:42 PM
Good evening everyone
I came back to this forum to thank everyone who helped me, and I'm sure they helped other people who have similar problems.
With your help I learned a lot
Thank you all