united v w ham
its on

diema...... 39e 16e and 0.8 west
g sport 2 ....36,9 and 7 east
hi soccer.... 36 east
show sport 3.... 7 west
yes ..... 4 west
sport tv 1.... 30 west

problem is i cant seem to find any of these channels i understand show sport @7 west is too far away for my dish but what about the rest

i have a 1.1m dish should these channels be on or what i have searched and cant find any not even on thor or 16 east

Devilfish
29th October, 2008, 05:08 PM
Check liveonsat.com and that will tell you what frequency and transponder they're on. You can then do a manual scan if they're not already in your list. Chances are they're not on hacked packages and you'll need to be a subscriber to see them. Unless you're on CS.

thered
29th October, 2008, 05:33 PM
no no cs not yet anyways lol

the problem is the channels are not there at all in my channel lists or i cant get the satellite

i was assuming they should be(well at least 0.8 west and 16 east)in with the rest of the channels i have scanned a couple of times

so basically can anyone confirm the channels listed previously in the first post are gettable or not

kick off 8;00 cmon dkers your country needs you lol

Devilfish
29th October, 2008, 05:44 PM
0.8w and 16e should be achievable with a 1.1mtr dish in the UK.

Pick the channel on 16e, find the frequency and transponder etc from liveonsat or en.kingofsat.net.
Go to the motor control page on the dreambox and go to 16e.
Click on the dropdown box and select the right beam.
You will see the SNR %. If you're hitting the beam it should be greater than 70%.
If not, try jogging the motor left for a bit then right for a bit to see if it improves the SNR.
If it does, store the new position for 16e. If it doesn't looks like the dish is out of alignment.
But if you get 13e and 19e you should be able to get 16e.

thered
29th October, 2008, 05:53 PM
this i have tried i seem to get a full channel list on thor and 16 east but for some reason i cant find the channel listed on lj's maybe its just missing the transponder il keep playig though cheers df

shady77
29th October, 2008, 06:18 PM
still having probs viewing on sat?
try here mate
manure games showing LiveFooty V 2.1-|Free Sport Stream|Live Footy|Live Football|Free|Premier League|Gratis|BundesLiga|LFP|EPL|CL|SPL|Seria A|Beijing Olympic 2008|Cricket (http://livefooty.doctor-serv.com/)

thered
29th October, 2008, 06:19 PM
thanks m8 but its not the same lol

shady77
29th October, 2008, 06:28 PM
stick it up ya arris then!!! :eviltongue: really! some people!:D

Curious123
29th October, 2008, 06:40 PM
Bring up your bouquets than press green to select the satellites than select 16.0E and than select services. You should see an alpahbetical list of channels including couple of the diema channels. I have a 1m dish and I am picking up most of the channels on 16.0E

thered
29th October, 2008, 06:48 PM
i am just rescanning 16 east now i will let you know when its finished im sure it was there before

can you get diema on thor 0,8 though cos i have scanned that again to no avail

by the way curious can you clear diema do you know or is it only c/s

thanks

thered
29th October, 2008, 07:07 PM
just to confirm i now have diema on 16 east i cant find on 0.8 though anyone verify should i have it

only thing its encrypted f**kers lol il try the latest keys

if anyone else knows where i can get it please join in thanks very much

Curious123
29th October, 2008, 07:14 PM
I can see diema on 39.0E Bulsatcom and on 16.0E but can't see it on 0.8W Thor. It is open for me on 39E and 16E but if I take out my network cable from my dreambox than it freezes so it is probably only open via c/s.

thered
29th October, 2008, 07:22 PM
thanks m8 looks like im running out of options il try the latest keys and see if it helps il keep you posted at least i know im not cracking up it says on ljs football that is on thor though

anyone add any info countdown to kickoff is not far away lol

thered
29th October, 2008, 08:15 PM
yeh your right curious its encrypted just tried the latest keys no joy f**k f**k f**k

looks like im running out of time god i hate encryption

theres still time though can someone pull it out of the bag and tell me where i can watch united west ham tonight without c/s

please dkrs

shady77
29th October, 2008, 08:17 PM
i've already told you, but you chose to cock a snook at me, so:eviltongue:

thered
29th October, 2008, 08:20 PM
stop clogging posts i told you im not interested id rather watch match of the day the picture is shit i have been down that road im going up in the world now lol

streaming my a**e lol

man u tonight where can i view answers on a postcard before 8 please

thered
29th October, 2008, 09:13 PM
well its gone 8 now lads too l8

spiteful scousers lol

shady77
29th October, 2008, 11:35 PM
ha!

only joking. i watched hull v chelsea tonight, on the site i gave. perfectly good picture. snob