PDA

View Full Version : Need Help with STARVIEW 3 THE BOX SUPER

a_me
29th October, 2008, 05:35 PM
hi everyone

i need help regarding
i saw this reciever at my cousin yard STARVIEW 3 THE BOX SUPER
and he had all the channels in sky and everything anyways he use to have a virgin media before so he said that how he get and the box cost around 90 pound so i bought one
but the problem is that
someone did it for him and he has no idea how to do it
so i have basic idea how to do this staff i m pro doing humax reciever not this one
so if anyone can help me how to do it from 0 i seen artical but i get confuse so plz help

thanks in advance

satsmo
29th October, 2008, 05:42 PM
Take a look here http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f83/starview-3-newbie-7670/index2.html#post49829

a_me
29th October, 2008, 06:06 PM
thanks man

but all i need is to flash and scan channels and it work fine is that wat u saying

but how do i get the right ver
You will need version 7.09 firmware. It comes in a format similar to a UFL, so loader and firmware is combined. (UFL = Unified Firmware Loader)
can u get me a link

satsmo
29th October, 2008, 06:11 PM
Follow the guide as said. 7.09 is here Digital Kaos - Downloads - The Box Super Firmware V7.09 Beta (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads/starview/23/box-super-firmware-v7-09-beta-331/) if you have any problems, just post back. There is always someone here to help you out.

jay1974
9th December, 2008, 03:55 PM
Hi,

there seems to be a lot of people with the same problems, i have tried about four different firmwares and the same problem is happening with all of them. I can download the stuff onto the box no problem but after the channel installation all i keep getting is data loading. I have tunred the emu key on and still no joy. If somebody could talk me through what they did i would be grateful

ramjet
9th December, 2008, 04:03 PM
gtrom8.02 is the loader you need now for this sv3 fix

camelv
28th March, 2009, 02:50 PM
Hi,

there seems to be a lot of people with the same problems, i have tried about four different firmwares and the same problem is happening with all of them. I can download the stuff onto the box no problem but after the channel installation all i keep getting is data loading. I have tunred the emu key on and still no joy. If somebody could talk me through what they did i would be grateful

do a factory reset on your box m8 then set default then set emu to on then autoscan then leave it to update on sly sports 1.

Davveh
15th May, 2010, 12:22 AM
Hi my Thebox Super USB has some channels but most are blank. I have tryed factory reseting too many times ! downloaded new software scanned loads of times. Nothing seems to bring the channels back. Anyone had the same problem ? I live in Glasgow.

cactikid
15th May, 2010, 01:17 AM
read up on nagra3 works on all boxes=blank screens

cloudnineuk54
15th May, 2010, 01:26 AM
read up on nagra3 works on all boxes=blank screens

wouldnt mind a pound for every time you say that,lol id be rolling innit:rock:

cactikid
15th May, 2010, 08:37 AM
why do you get paid more all i get is a euro lol