PDA

View Full Version : Saab 9-5 ECU T7.7 IMMO OFF

haythoumazz
9th April, 2023, 03:50 PM
Hi

I need to make immo off a Saab trionic t7.7 ecu.....

It is possible with common tools?

Any info?

Thank's

Panathaole
9th April, 2023, 04:25 PM
Hi

Any info?

Thank's

Yes, is possible to immo off, but you must read the ecu with special sw...... look for trionic can flasher....

haythoumazz
9th April, 2023, 04:28 PM
i have obdlink sx i try with trionic can flasher but not work cant read ecu

Panathaole
9th April, 2023, 05:40 PM
You doing something wrong....

I had read those ecus with original obdlink sx..... and on car and in bench.... check your speed connections....

erkor
9th April, 2023, 07:00 PM
Hi Panathaole
I need too immo off .
Please if you have 100% tested solution.
Thank you very much

Panathaole
9th April, 2023, 07:35 PM
Guys, I don't know if there is a program that makes immo off that ecus......

I doing it manually, and it take time....

But if you search you will find all info on net......

Bllinda
9th April, 2023, 07:47 PM
No chance ....
And you don't have time yet ....

Hi

Any info?

Downloads : 7
Uploads : 0
Thanks Given : 86
Thanks Received : 5
Thanked in 5 Posts ;)

erkor
9th April, 2023, 08:14 PM
I haven't found anything about immo off in this ecu yet, that's why I was interested.

Panathaole
9th April, 2023, 09:42 PM
I haven't found anything about immo off in this ecu yet, that's why I was interested.

You don't search enough....... or correct.....

There are some very good site specific for that ecus.....(from there I learn how to make immo off these ecus..... but you must read... alot....)

Bllinda
10th April, 2023, 09:45 AM
Here is this thought....?​

You don't search enough....... or correct.....

There are some very good site specific for that ecus.....(from there I learn how to make immo off these ecus..... but you must read... alot....)

erkor
10th April, 2023, 09:50 AM
Panathaole ,
could you write the password for your file.
https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/866485-Saab-9-3-T7-7-Trionic-Immo-Off-(-)?p=4016992.

brend
10th April, 2023, 10:22 AM

No problem , if for this use good pasthrue tool like genuine scanmastic 2 or similar paathrue good tool not sx obdlink.

erkor
10th April, 2023, 10:32 AM
Hi Bllinda.
I see it, but I can't do anything about it. It adds to my maps, but I can't open (edit) it. I open the file with hexeditor, I see vin and immo code. I do not know if it is enough to enter FF ...., or some other numbers at a different address. Maybe the immo off switch is at a different address? I don't know. I don't have a car to test.

Panathaole
10th April, 2023, 01:22 PM
i used original obdlink sx (is the cheapest way...) and never had any problems.......

for immo off you must decode the flash, not just FF.......

where do I remember the pass after so long????

if you use different flash you should have problem, abs, two or four doors etc.... will give you problems, is better to decode the original flash.....

and as you can see in the thread you just post and asks for pass, i lost my time to edit the flash for this guy and what the F...K i asking for?????? For a feedback........ i speed my time and asks only for feedback...... and what i get?????

erkor
10th April, 2023, 02:01 PM
"if you use different flash you should have problem, abs, two or four doors etc.... will give you problems, is better to decode the original flash....."

It's no problem for me.

Panathaole.

I will not disturb you in making money on the forum. I am wasting my time and helping others for free, because that is the idea of ​​this forum.
Good luck, and lots of help from other members for free.

https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/763048-SAAB-trionic-t7-7-immo-off-advice

Panathaole
10th April, 2023, 02:16 PM
"if you use different flash you should have problem, abs, two or four doors etc.... will give you problems, is better to decode the original flash....."

It's no problem for me.

Panathaole.

I will not disturb you in making money on the forum, I am wasting my time and helping others for free, because that is the idea of ​​this forum.
Good luck, and lots of help from other members for free.

https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/763048-SAAB-trionic-t7-7-immo-off-advice

i don't understand that about money...I NEVER ask money from anybody.....

what exactly you mean????

erkor
11th April, 2023, 09:57 AM
"Guys, I don't know if there is a program that makes immo off that ecus......

I doing it manually, and it take time....

But if you search you will find all info on net......"

Yesterday I spent the day and read a little about immo off. Colleagues on the forums say that in the 98-00 year immo cannot be turned off, only from 01-..... it is possible to do immo off.
I checked a couple of original b205 and b235 files, year 98-00 without success, I had the message "Killinjection -fail". Newer bins, year 01-... "Ok".
If you actually managed to turn off the immo in bins 98-00 and you have a 100% tested bin with green injections, then congratulations, other people have failed.

haythoumazz
12th April, 2023, 12:37 AM
Finally i found solution and it work on saab 9-5 t7

i read ecu bench with obdlink sx cable and t7suite

add tuning package file on t7suite software

Write file and done

thanks

erkor
12th April, 2023, 06:43 AM
"Finally i found solution and it work on saab 9-5 t7

Write file and done"

As I wrote above, it only works in bins from year 01-....and it doesn't take long and you don't have to manually edit anything.
Now Mr. Penathaole doesn't have to waste his precious time " helping" others, everyone can do it himself in 5 minutes.

Saab A Dalys LT
12th April, 2023, 07:12 AM
I don't understand what is the purpose of disconnecting inmo?
Can you explain to me?

"Finally i found solution and it work on saab 9-5 t7

Write file and done"

As I wrote above, it only works in bins from year 01-....and it doesn't take long and you don't have to manually edit anything.
Now Mr. Penathaole doesn't have to waste his precious time helping others, everyone can do it himself in 5 minutes.

erkor
12th April, 2023, 07:33 AM
"I don't understand what is the purpose of disconnecting inmo?
Can you explain to me? "

Everyone does it according to their needs: when swapping the engine and ecu to another car, turning off the immo makes the job easier.

Saab A Dalys LT
13th April, 2023, 07:15 AM
Makes work easier for you and even thieves, other craftsmen only have problems. You reimburse the customer for a damaged car without inmo.
And you don't inform the client and you still take money for it.
How can you be trusted as a craftsman?

"I don't understand what is the purpose of disconnecting inmo?
Can you explain to me? "

Everyone does it according to their needs: when swapping the engine and ecu to another car, turning off the immo makes the job easier.

erkor
13th April, 2023, 07:49 AM
"Makes work easier for you and even thieves, other craftsmen only have problems. You reimburse the customer for a damaged car without inmo.
How can you be trusted as a craftsman? "

Saab A Dalys LT

Are you writing about yourself?
You don't know me, you don't know what I'm doing.
I can't imagine doing that and not informing someone about such changes. There are external security features that are easy to instal.
I gave you an example of what people use immo off for, because you asked as if you didn't know.
You have interfered with the topic, you have not helped anything and you are still spoiling my good opinion.
I suspect that Panathaole has two accounts on this forum, or you are his friend.
I have never written a bad word about you.

Saab A Dalys LT
Someone who asks for such a program, attacks and insults other colleagues on the forum???

https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/1009155-XDECODER-10-3-NO-PASS-FREE-TO-ALL

Lots of help from others on this forum

Saab A Dalys LT
13th April, 2023, 08:37 PM
Hi Bllinda.
I see it, but I can't do anything about it. It adds to my maps, but I can't open (edit) it. I open the file with hexeditor, I see vin and immo code. I do not know if it is enough to enter FF ...., or some other numbers at a different address. Maybe the immo off switch is at a different address? I don't know. I don't have a car to test.

What can we talk about?
You are not an angel, and you are also an evil person.

"Makes work easier for you and even thieves, other craftsmen only have problems. You reimburse the customer for a damaged car without inmo.
How can you be trusted as a craftsman? "

Saab A Dalys LT

Are you writing about yourself?
You don't know me, you don't know what I'm doing.
I can't imagine doing that and not informing someone about such changes. There are external security features that are easy to instal.
I gave you an example of what people use immo off for, because you asked as if you didn't know.
You have interfered with the topic, you have not helped anything and you are still spoiling my good opinion.
I suspect that Panathaole has two accounts on this forum, or you are his friend.
I have never written a bad word about you.

Saab A Dalys LT
Someone who asks for such a program, attacks and insults other colleagues on the forum???

https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/1009155-XDECODER-10-3-NO-PASS-FREE-TO-ALL

Lots of help from others on this forum