PDA

View Full Version : airbag ecu cleared but still strange error code

zagaaa
20th April, 2023, 07:25 PM
Hi Guys

Had airbag ecu cleared by company, now airbag light off from dashboard but when scanning shows error 7362 and airbag light turns on and on van touchscreen, "pretensioner/airbag fault". But this goes away when disconnecting scan tool, however I want it cleared and the ECU working as it should. Is it possible file used by person who cleared it was designed for Berlingo with passenger seats? Can diagbox fix this? I looked but configuration for passenger airbag is "not present"

I have a Citreon Berlingo 2017.

Airbag Autoliv - 626181200 9803916880

It had a bump at the front.

The Van doesnt even have a Passenger Airbag or Switch, Neither does it have any wiring under the passengers seats.

It does have a facelift touchscreen centre display instead of the normal Orange Basic display.

The Airbag Unit is the original for the Van.

Can anyone give some advice please?

slick_dick
21st April, 2023, 03:50 PM
Have you driven the van since? this code usually will go after driving!

On this type of van Peugeot/Citroen is common to see this type code after clearing the ecu correctly.

br

slick

zagaaa
21st April, 2023, 07:35 PM
Have you driven the van since? this code usually will go after driving!

On this type of van Peugeot/Citroen is common to see this type code after clearing the ecu correctly.

br

slick

Thanks for your response.

Yes ive driven for about 20 minutes, then 10 minutes. Still get code. Have you seen this exact code go away after driving? How long did it take?

slick_dick
23rd April, 2023, 01:59 PM
code dont go but airbag light should be off

zagaaa
23rd April, 2023, 05:42 PM
code dont go but airbag light should be off

On a software level, do you know why a clear file leaves behind this seemingly common fault? Ive seen some people have success with trying a different clear file, and someone else reported having success with diagbox. But no specifics. Ive looked with diagbox and its correctly configured as having no passenger airbags.

slick_dick
24th April, 2023, 11:29 PM
don't know why