PDA

View Full Version : KIA Picanto I (SA) 1.1 2004 - Looking for some diagram and tool info on bolts etc.

wazer
30th April, 2023, 01:35 PM
Hi there I'm new on this forum.

My wife's city car needs a bigger overhaul, her rear axle and everything on it, is totally rusted and corroded all together(After some knocking the rear axle started to show a big hole)

I have ordered a brand new rear axle, including many other things, I'm still looking for original spare parts for bolts etc, since I have to drill out the old ones, there's no angle on them they are totally rounded.

I had hoped to find such information online, I have tried to search a lot, meaning countless hours for programs/software that could guide me, sadly nothing yet.

I'm hoping some fellow DIY would share such tools with me.

I have some issues with her ABS systems starts giving warnings too,including periodic airbag also showing up randomly, I replaced all her abs sensors and checked the rings - and the issue still persist, I suspect its a loose connection or the abs controller, but I will have to have a proper diagram software where I can zoom in and watch where all the things are placed and where the cables goes.

Also I ordered this BlueDriver for doing diags and resetting the car. https://us.bluedriver.com/pages/bluedriver ( any experience with this - anybody?)

I'm starting to wondering if that was a bad purchase since I see people using a single board tool(bluetooth) with this autocom software I would have to get my hands on eventually and get a key for it.

Thanks for having me on this forum.

wazer
2nd May, 2023, 10:46 PM
up10Characters