PDA

View Full Version : london taxi mileage

wizz2c
15th March, 2010, 10:53 PM
hi all, does anybody know what method is to be use to correct the mileage on the tx1,2 black cab?

wizz2c
16th March, 2010, 11:25 AM
hi all, does anybody know what method is to be use to correct the mileage on the tx1,2 black cab?

anybody ?:ciao:

PremierD
16th March, 2010, 11:28 AM
anybody ?:ciao:

Not easy to do mate ...Mate of mine wrote a program for it ..and then sold the Rights to it ... I will try and find it ...

wizz2c
16th March, 2010, 02:10 PM
i thought it couldnt be done until a friend of mine told me that his was done by a asian garage. so now i'm curious to how they did it cheers PD i'll await your finding.

z786
16th March, 2010, 07:45 PM
my mate can do them, unfortunaly he dnt say anythin bout it, BIG money in it.
Revtronic, Enigma boys can do them aswell

dashradio
16th March, 2010, 07:51 PM
Not easy to do mate ...Mate of mine wrote a program for it ..and then sold the Rights to it ... I will try and find it ...

Hi, Colin at *** can do them, (www.***.co.uk/news.asp (http://www.***.co.uk/news.asp)) I don't think I'm allowed to post the link so if you want it send PM.

v-diag
16th March, 2010, 09:42 PM
TRY BANNY FROM ENIGMA HE CAN DO THEM 100%

Meat-Head
16th March, 2010, 09:51 PM
Hi, Colin at *** can do them, (www.***.co.uk/news.asp (http://www.***.co.uk/news.asp)) I don't think I'm allowed to post the link so if you want it send PM.

cool as ~~~~, but it says "Hardware and Software are no longer being supplied." not that M-H-M think much to these piles of smelly crap.

Susspose if you look at the photo you can see the milage module, punch them mumbers into google. See if data sheet can be found.

incarman
11th April, 2010, 03:08 PM
these programmers are now available from enigma ?599 i think. it also does TVR,NOBLE and a few others.

Meat-Head
11th April, 2010, 08:18 PM
just for reference had one of these bags of shite in yesterday, told the bloke not many people can clock the milage, he just gave a funny look, jumped in his cab and ~~~~ed off, bonus.