PDA

View Full Version : MAN-U - Ronaldo

djaaron6
30th October, 2008, 02:54 PM
What u fans think about Ronaldo? is he staying or going?

razor
30th October, 2008, 05:23 PM
first opportunity he get, he will be gone!

cantona7
31st October, 2008, 06:47 AM
hate to say it but i think he'll leave the greatest club in the world at the end of the season

aftermath
31st October, 2008, 08:38 AM
personally i dont give a damn if he goes, no player is bigger than man utd.

Last season he was the best player in the world by a mile, but was it a 1 off, ?. i dont think he will ever score 42 goals in a season again.

wish we had took the 70 million madrid was supposed to be offering , because i can see the credit crunch hitting football very soon.

thered
31st October, 2008, 09:44 AM
exactly right there aftermath while i dont really want the winker to go he is quality he will never do that in a season again and will never be worth as much money as he was pre-season

is it a bad move,should we have got rid,does he look interested thats a tough one and i wont really know till the season has finished

one thing i do know is a half hearted ronaldo is still better than 90% of players will he be around next season i think so the one after i cant see it unless he gets a big pay day to keep him

which coincidently might have been part of his plan that if he didnt move he would get a bumper new deal well he got nowt

a lot of players agents stir up other clubs interests for pay deals even the great roy keane held the club to ransom with juventus lurking(what a season he had by the way)

but it happens all the time adabayor at arsenal was off to barcelona henry done it viera done it how f**king greedy is frank lampard he done it ferdinand done it the list is endless

they try to engineer a move knowing the club wants to keep them therefore the club ups the ante for them too stay

good on united they did what no other club in the epl barring chelsea could have done they stuck too there guns and unlike chelsea didnt cave in with wage demands for lampard

united will offer ronaldo another huge contract either the end of this season or next will he sign who knows i doubt it but he will be here i think next season for fergies last year in my opinion than i think a mr mouriniho will take the job

you have got to like the fella but does his bland style of football suit united

aftermath
31st October, 2008, 05:16 PM
Please not mourinho. lol

i would like to see Roy keane or eric Cantona, someone that has been a legend at old trafford.

i do like to say though i like arsene wenger, he has brought some talent and some class football to Arsenal without spending that much.

Mourinho was doing ok while he was spending all that money, but he bought some crap as well, i am sure anyone could manage chelsea with the money they got.

Wish it was me

shady77
31st October, 2008, 08:37 PM
hate to say it but i think he'll leave the greatest club in the world at the end of the season

but Ronaldo doesn't play for Birmingham City?

thered
31st October, 2008, 08:58 PM
Please not mourinho. lol

i would like to see Roy keane or eric Cantona, someone that has been a legend at old trafford.

i do like to say though i like arsene wenger, he has brought some talent and some class football to Arsenal without spending that much.

Mourinho was doing ok while he was spending all that money, but he bought some crap as well, i am sure anyone could manage chelsea with the money they got.

Wish it was me

keane or cantona in an ideal world would be great but until they gain valuable experience in management and actually win something i dont think they will come close not this time around anyway if any ex player got the job i feel at the minute it would be mark hughes(even though he is at city)

hughesy is at the make or break stage now he has the platform to up his cv maybe enough for the united job if he does well for the first time in his career he has money and expectation stars and egos to deal with if he succeeds i believe he would jump at the chance to join united if he fails his dream job is gone

personally i like mr jose he is arrogant and talks well i just dont like his football style i think he would love to manage united because he would have control not like with abramovic

he has made some bad buys but some i think were the chairmans but so has fergie djemba djemba for one they have been many more too but when fergie spends big big money he always gets it right well apart from veron who was a hell of a player but england was just too quick for him

anyway to wenger you have to admire what he has done and at times arsenal do play well but i cant stand the bloke i hate him but he does have a nack of finding talent but i prefer a bit of english back bone in my team not the foriegn invasion

yestouch
11th November, 2008, 04:25 PM
he is a little nasty kid

McMav
11th November, 2008, 06:18 PM

He cant as he dont play for The Rangers.

thered
11th November, 2008, 06:26 PM
He cant as he dont play for The Rangers.

lol is it magic mushroom season lol

gwilson1
28th November, 2008, 05:34 PM
I agree, he will be gone when he can

djcj
29th November, 2008, 01:07 AM
he will be gone

sunny_85
29th November, 2008, 09:58 PM
Messi is far better

herbman16
29th November, 2008, 10:16 PM
ronaldo's future is at manu

Ballistic
29th November, 2008, 10:47 PM
It will be interesting to see what does happen. Will the price drop in the current climate and maybe not as good form as last year!!
Will he have a change of mind as well...
I hope he decides to stay, but if he decides to go then I hope it isnt a messy deal and all the best to him, Fantastic player even if he is a plonker at times.

B:champions:

Ramraider04
30th November, 2008, 01:38 AM
Good player but get the 70 mill, buy 2-3 class players and get them firing again. How many genius players have left only for the Devils to unearth another gem (and im not talking about Djemba Djemba). Either way it's a win win situation.

cantona7
30th November, 2008, 09:34 AM
if he stays he stays

if he goes he goes

personally for the money (apparently)being thrown about for him i'd sell him.

every time a big player has left utd over the years peeps have said we'll not cope without them(cantona,keane,beckham,van nistleroy,robson to name a few)but utd are still the team to beat and will be for years to come.

:manuscarf:

Bojan11
1st December, 2008, 04:00 PM
Messi is far better

This.

Since Berbatov has come in, Ronaldo has struggled a bit. With Tevez in the team Ronaldo knew he coudl wander in the middle knowing that Tevez would cover for him, where as Berbatov likes to stay up top and won't run.