PDA

View Full Version : ews 4 rolling code

Dejfat
6th May, 2023, 07:57 AM
goodday guys,i need help with ews 4 from an x3 bmw. i reset the km and the car did not start nor crank. i put back the original file. it does the same.
NB. the car started after 1st edit to 0km but the km was counting and resetting back to km put on cluster so i wanted to put the same km in ews, that was when it stopped starting.
the car has 2 keys

Dejfat
9th May, 2023, 11:05 AM
still need help here.
does any one have immo off file for edc 17cp02
BMW 3x n47 diesel Automatic

electrohicham
9th May, 2023, 12:18 PM
anny fault code in ews and ecm ?

drpeter
9th May, 2023, 12:35 PM
goodday guys,i need help with ews 4 from an x3 bmw. i reset the km and the car did not start nor crank. i put back the original file. it does the same.
NB. the car started after 1st edit to 0km but the km was counting and resetting back to km put on cluster so i wanted to put the same km in ews, that was when it stopped starting.
the car has 2 keysI think your ews4 have china made relays onboard, this is a known problem. Be carefull with these, better remove the relays while programming but now its too late.

Dejfat
9th May, 2023, 12:39 PM
2e41 dde interface EWS-DDE

Dejfat
9th May, 2023, 12:42 PM
I think your ews4 have china made relays onboard, this is a known problem. Be carefull with these, better remove the relays while programming but now its too late.

I heard the relay click a fe time while reading. What if I change the relay