PDA

View Full Version : technomate tm600 help

barrytwomlow
16th March, 2010, 06:54 PM
im need to install a cccam.cfg file and a cccam.prio file iam a complete novice so can somebody tell me what i need to do please feel free to treat me like an idiot as the box is new and i dont want to kill it just yet

afc007
18th March, 2010, 03:05 PM
ive got a couple of tm500's basically the same as yours i will try and help you if you want
firstly are you using the image / software the box came with
secondly have you set up any communication to the box and what if any software do you have to load image / updates etc.
if you are further along with setup than this let me know and i will pick up from where you are

barrytwomlow
18th March, 2010, 04:31 PM
i have no software to load anything ,i bought the box as a package but now the server has gone so i am now trying to update as for images as i said a am a complete novice on this box all i can tell you is it has enigma and a cccam 21.01 and on start it comes up with underground resistance team yours hopefully barryt

afc007
18th March, 2010, 06:59 PM
ok

the ur software is your image and you already have cccam loaded i guess you mean the server you used is no longer in operation really there should be no need to update anything, box software wise just a new server's cline just confirm you are still able to recieve free to air channels ( unscrambled )
also just confirm the box has connection to the internet via ethernet cable / router

regards simon

afc007
18th March, 2010, 07:08 PM
ps can you google for a piece of software called
Dreambox Control Centre ( Dcc ) and if possible download it ready i dont no but it maybe available on this board somewhere
i will talk you through how to connect via ftp to the box and how if you wish add the prio file and edit the Cccam.cfg file but firstly confirm the details from my last post

regards simon

barrytwomlow
19th March, 2010, 10:14 AM
thanks simon, yes i can still get free channells,and yes i am connected via ethernet and have downloaded the dreambox control centre with thanks and regards barryt

afc007
19th March, 2010, 10:36 AM
ok now you said your server went of line
do you have an active cline from another server ?? to try

barrytwomlow
19th March, 2010, 01:41 PM
as i have said i am a totall novice so i donot know what an active cline is i have paid a new server for 1month starting 15/3/10 they sent me via email the 2 files for me but no intructions have conntacted then via email 3 times but no joy

afc007
19th March, 2010, 02:39 PM
ok the 2 files they sent do they look something like this

c: testdontexist.org 12000 user pass ??

just confirm dont post on here the line / file

barrytwomlow
23rd March, 2010, 03:24 PM
no the files donot look like that they look like and may even be rar files sorry for delay , not been well for acouple of days heres hopeing you can still help before i take a hammer to it thanks again simon kind regards barry

Manic01
23rd March, 2010, 03:35 PM
Open them up, and tell us what they are.

afc007
23rd March, 2010, 06:37 PM
ok mate as surgested open them up if they are rar's
if the server sent you the files i would think it would be cline's, without them i can help you with editing your Cccam.cfg etc but will be unable to assist with viewing anything but fta channels or channels opening with public keys

regards simon

barrytwomlow
26th March, 2010, 09:28 AM
thank you simon had someone round who knew what they were doing so as of thurs afternoon i running many thanks again ,barryt

alex123
26th March, 2010, 12:21 PM
also if you had not got your friend to sort it you would have needed to download tm control centre this allows you to change password on tm to whatever you want you need to do this because dcc wont connect to tm as its looking for
root
dreambox
you need to change dcc to suit your new tm password
ie
root
technomate

afc007
26th March, 2010, 01:25 PM
no you can use the software dcc i asked barry to download
true it does not like null password
however you can use telnet to sort that out

type passwrd
enter your new password
confirm password

all changed you can now use dcc via ftp to edit your config files

anyhow glad you got it running barry

regards simon

justy30us
24th August, 2010, 01:03 PM
i have a tm500 super and i cant seem to find ur image anywhere can anyone help:thrasher:

cyborg48
13th October, 2010, 11:32 AM
Hey simon
was reading your posts here and found them v interestin. Just got me a tm600 and I dont have an image or cccam loaded and dont know how to.
when I start the box I get the tm logo accross the screen in yellow.
Im a bit wet behind the ears here so a step by step on how to would be very much appreciated. I have been around the forums but there doesnt seen to be a this is how you do it thing so am very confused.
I am also trying to sort out streaming from pc.
I registered on dynDNS.org for free domain name as per a post here but when I read further instructions I had to have a ur image and cccam uploaded in order for things to work so heres where I am stuck.
can you advise me
cheers
don

shusen
14th November, 2011, 03:20 AM
hi guys
i need help i have two recever TM500 with Ur image and Cccam2201 , i have paid for sever i receve two file one Cccam.cfg and other Cccam.prio. one box is working but other one in my bedroom i try to do internal CS but is not working. i almost followed all the step but not luck.i install Cccam Info 1.00 it show both boxes connected one it show on sever and other it show on client both it show online BUT THE CHANNEL IN MY BEDROOM IS STILL SCRAMBLE,, BUT ON ACTIVE CLIENTS IT SHOW 0 IF U REBOOT THE SERVER BOX IT WILL SHOW ACTIVE FOR SHORT TIME THEN IT SHOW NOT ACTIVE!!!! PLEASE HELP MEEEE

mdt
14th November, 2011, 04:54 AM
hi guys
i need help i have two recever TM500 with Ur image and Cccam2201 , i have paid for sever i receve two file one Cccam.cfg and other Cccam.prio. one box is working but other one in my bedroom i try to do internal CS but is not working. i almost followed all the step but not luck.i install Cccam Info 1.00 it show both boxes connected one it show on sever and other it show on client both it show online BUT THE CHANNEL IN MY BEDROOM IS STILL SCRAMBLE,, BUT ON ACTIVE CLIENTS IT SHOW 0 IF U REBOOT THE SERVER BOX IT WILL SHOW ACTIVE FOR SHORT TIME THEN IT SHOW NOT ACTIVE!!!! PLEASE HELP MEEEE

firstly we can not discuss cs on dk as its against the rules!!! a tip for you, 1 sea lion equals 1 box, regards mdt