PDA

View Full Version : technomate

lilik256
30th October, 2008, 05:55 PM
i am new to technomate i just have a few questions because i know nothing at all about it i know all abou tthe eurovox and how to update the firmware but i dont know about this i want to know a few things such as is it legal, is their a dish or is it through a cable, is patch te the eqivilent to firmware on the eurovox, where to get it from, and do you get to watch 3oclock premiership games and what channels do you get?

thanks in advance if you have a link to all the info i need you can give that aswell..

Devilfish
31st October, 2008, 06:00 PM
Wow...that's a lot of Qs! ;)

The technomate is a satellite receiver, you need a satellite dish to be able to use it. If you are thinking you can use your sky dish, you can't. There are loads of satellites in space and sky only point to one of them. You would need to get at least an 80cm dish and point it to one of the satellites that show 3pm games, i.e. 7w, 16e & 19e are only a few, they change all the time. You are probably better off getting a motorised dish, that way it can turn to any satellite you want. Most satellite packages aren't hacked like cable it so you won't get the channels in the same way. You will need to buy a subscription package from the provider (about 10 x dearer than sky) or join a cardsharing server, some are free and some are not, a google search will get you websites that deal with that stuff.

Hope this helps.

.: JaCkPoT :.
1st November, 2008, 02:30 AM
The box turns illegal once the hacked firmware is installed.
You will definately need a motor behind your dish for the 3pm matches. Although some of these packages are changing to a newer version of the encrypt system so they will go.

lilik256
5th November, 2008, 06:11 PM
how much will i have to pay for the package where do you get it from when you say cardsharing server what is that, when a chanel goes does it come back im new to this so i dont get alot of things that you say but do you have to put the firmware on it for it to work or can you get the channels without doing it? where do i get all this equipment from can i install it myself and how much is it all together to get it up and running?

5th November, 2008, 11:02 PM
A cardshare server is where some1 subscriber to a package and remotely allows people to share his card to allow you to decrypt the package. You must have the hacked firmware as this allows keys to be used. When a channel or package changes encryption and we lose it we have to wait for the new encryption to be hacked.
You can get a good package for a good price at wizard satellite. It should be ?150ish with a receiver, motor, dish, lnb, bracket, and some wire.
Installing is not too easy. Take a look at the guide with pictures in the dreambox section it is a sticky and in my opinion in the wrong section.

lilik256
6th November, 2008, 07:57 PM
So do you think that it is worth the hassle i am interested in watching 3 oclock kick off games or shall i wait what do you think is best? How does someone allow you to share their card with you?

thered
6th November, 2008, 08:05 PM
yeh m8 i think its worth the hassle i have just set a system up and will be going on a server shortly

i have had united matches 3pm two saturdays in a row so i am happy encryption is changing shortly for certain channels soon supposedly so that will be a ~~~~er but there has been rumours on here of more hacked encriptions coming soon

either way if you join a paid server you will get virtually everything you can wish to get for around?15 per month so getting the equipment wont be a waste of time

6th November, 2008, 10:43 PM
Motorised technomate with a cam will do you amazingly well.

lilik256
8th November, 2008, 11:06 PM
what is a cam i dont understand, how much will all the equipment be an can i install it myself or will i need help? cant you get caught for having one of these considering it is a dish and not a box?

9th November, 2008, 01:23 AM
A cam is a conditional access module. There allow you to decrypt more channels. Itl be 100quid with a programmer. You will need a receiver with a cam slot and you wont get caught coz of it.

lilik256
9th November, 2008, 06:01 PM
why does a cam not let you get caught? is it a hundred pounds for everything including a dish? what is a patch and can i install everything myself? is there a guide for starters?

9th November, 2008, 10:34 PM
1 dont know
2 yes
3 a patch is software with a section for keys in it and they come with keys
4 not sure but ask as many specific questions as you want.

lilik256
9th November, 2008, 11:46 PM
thank you im want it but im looking at all the aspects, how much hdo you pay a month and will i be able to watch all of hthe 3 oclock games for the rest of the season because that is the main reason i want to purchase it.

10th November, 2008, 12:08 AM
thank you im want it but im looking at all the aspects, how much hdo you pay a month and will i be able to watch all of hthe 3 oclock games for the rest of the season because that is the main reason i want to purchase it.

Depends on whom you support. Top 4 then most definately.
Remember theres a thanks button ;)

lilik256
10th November, 2008, 11:12 AM
lol where do i get the equipment from and can i install it myself without no problems?

thered
10th November, 2008, 11:22 AM
yes you can install yourself google for equipment or try ebay

this has everything for a cheap start

TECHNOMATE 5400 CI+ USB MOTORISED SYSTEM 80 DISH MOTOR on eBay, also Digital Receivers, Satellite Boxes Receivers, Satellite Cable Freeview, Consumer Electronics (end time 11-Nov-08 22:54:49 GMT) (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TECHNOMATE-5400-CI-USB-MOTORISED-SYSTEM-80-DISH-MOTOR_W0QQitemZ250322309874QQcmdZViewItem?hash=ite m250322309874&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1121|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A13 18)

10th November, 2008, 11:26 AM
installation is pretty hard, you must get the pole 100% vertical, 1 % off then all the sats wont work unless you skew the lnb more.
you can get the equipment from here Wizard Satellite, Satellite receivers, dishes, lnbs and equipment (http://www.wizardsatellite.com) or Southern Satellite (http://southernsat.co.uk)
heres a guide for installation http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f39/installing-motor-photos-519/

thered
10th November, 2008, 11:42 AM
if i can do it m8 anyone can lol

but as sadiq says there is guides and if your stuck you will get help on here

lilik256
12th November, 2008, 05:59 PM
how is the nba coverage?

12th November, 2008, 11:06 PM
how is the nba coverage?

Poor. But there is a nba channel on 12west which is free to air. I dont know if they show live matches coz i cant receive it due to the tree nextdoor