PDA

View Full Version : help me stream football please

evelyn2008
16th March, 2010, 10:50 PM
hi over the last few weeks me and football on the tv has got worse . first my eurovox went down because of that stupid thing called nag 3 and then i got a code for half price sky hd only to be told by the installer that the two big trees in the back garden block all chance of me having it which is'nt good as i love football . i go on mypsp and justin tv but they are all either really crap or they crash all the time which in the end i turn it of .is there any body that can give me some decent football streaming sites that will help me get to the end of the season . tar
:questionmark:

boomer39
17th March, 2010, 11:06 AM
hi over the last few weeks me and football on the tv has got worse . first my eurovox went down because of that stupid thing called nag 3 and then i got a code for half price sky hd only to be told by the installer that the two big trees in the back garden block all chance of me having it which is'nt good as i love football . i go on mypsp and justin tv but they are all either really crap or they crash all the time which in the end i turn it of .is there any body that can give me some decent football streaming sites that will help me get to the end of the season . tar
this will probably be down to your b/b speed. used myp2p for 2 years, was iffy until this january. was hit and miss but just about watchable.. vermin increased my speed for free, and now its almost as good as tv.. when nag3 hits greater manc, not bothered really, but the wife is!!!

cgscott
18th March, 2010, 09:56 PM

Try here ----> http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f38/todays-live-football-streams-85820/

evelyn2008
18th March, 2010, 10:08 PM
i am using it right now to watch the liverpool game theres one thats in italian or something but the picture is spot on even better then fives stream .will you let us know which one will be the best for sundays game between man u and liverpool. tar

boomer39
19th March, 2010, 11:15 AM
i am using it right now to watch the liverpool game theres one thats in italian or something but the picture is spot on even better then fives stream .will you let us know which one will be the best for sundays game between man u and liverpool. tar
why did you not watch on channel5 ,on tv?
but glad you're happy with it anyway.

evelyn2008
19th March, 2010, 09:05 PM
i'm married . ithink thats all i need to say

boomer39
20th March, 2010, 12:12 AM
i'm married . ithink thats all i need to say
so am i, where do you live?? we could do a deal!!