PDA

View Full Version : simple BFBC2 Cheat

l33t-gamer
16th March, 2010, 11:15 PM
heres a simple battlefield bad company 2 cheat

it just has esp and visuals.
its good to go on the latest update {from today}

:wink:

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/364304005/BFBC2.rar)

delboy71
16th March, 2010, 11:24 PM
Lame!! the game has only just come out and people are hacking already. If people just cant play the game properly and get killed all the time then find a game you can play well at, dont turn to hacking and spoil other peoples enjoyment.. A word of warning to people that are going to download this: punkbuster anticheat will pick this up and ban you in a matter of days because its a public hack!! Then to play legit again you will need a new cd key "YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED", how do i know this? I run 2 cod4 clan servers and see this sort of crap every day!!

Happy hacking you sad losers!

l33t-gamer
16th March, 2010, 11:33 PM
Lame!! the game has only just come out and people are hacking already. If people just cant play the game properly and get killed all the time then find a game you can play well at, dont turn to hacking and spoil other peoples enjoyment.. A word of warning to people that are going to download this: punkbuster anticheat will pick this up and ban you in a matter of days because its a public hack!! Then to play legit again you will need a new cd key "YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED", how do i know this? I run 2 cod4 clan servers and see this sort of crap every day!!

Happy hacking you sad losers!

its not a public hack m8
its private..
i code hacks for online games,
i have a super good hack for cod4 / 5 and mw2
if ye want any hit me up and il set ye up.

l33t-gamer
16th March, 2010, 11:38 PM
oki delboy71 got your pm bro..
sent it to ye via email...
you will love it bro..
you will never play legit again once ye use it..
if ye need any help just hit me up on msn m8...

delboy71
17th March, 2010, 12:09 AM
oki delboy71 got your pm bro..
sent it to ye via email...
you will love it bro..
you will never play legit again once ye use it..
if ye need any help just hit me up on msn m8...

what pm? i havn't sent you no pm!!

and you can keep your hacks,cheers.

oh and its not a private hack?...strange you have just posted it on this forum.. that now is has good as PUBLIC!!

blacknach
24th November, 2010, 04:16 PM
****......... cheaters..............