PDA

View Full Version : wii problem!:(

vinay88
8th April, 2008, 12:05 PM
I have the argon chip installed. "An error has occurred. Press eject button and remove the disc, then turn the Wii Console off and refer to the wii operat"

father ted
8th April, 2008, 12:11 PM
wot game are you using?

wiiman
11th April, 2008, 12:52 AM
I have the argon chip installed. "An error has occurred. Press eject button and remove the disc, then turn the Wii Console off and refer to the wii operat"

who fitted your chip, did you do it or someone else? Is it happening all the time or was this the one and only time? Does it only do it with the one game?

bmansweden
19th April, 2008, 10:33 PM

sounds like you "bricked" your wii mate, hopefully its just the software, then you (maybe) can unbrick it with the latest update...
if its hardware-bricked then you got a pricey bookstand now...

the rule is:
never update your wii if it aint a update within your own region-code
pal - pal-updates
ntsc - Ntsc-updates
Jap - jap updates...

if your playing jap and/or ntsc-games on your pal-wii then use brick-blocker and wiifrii before you burn them to a dvd....

wiiman
20th April, 2008, 12:23 AM
sounds like you "bricked" your wii mate, hopefully its just the software, then you (maybe) can unbrick it with the latest update...
if its hardware-bricked then you got a pricey bookstand now...

the rule is:
never update your wii if it aint a update within your own region-code
pal - pal-updates
ntsc - Ntsc-updates
Jap - jap updates...

if your playing jap and/or ntsc-games on your pal-wii then use brick-blocker and wiifrii before you burn them to a dvd....

he hasn't bricked his wii there is a problem with his drive mate, could be a duff chip, laser pot could need adjusting or laser replacing, he could have a cold solder joint or a bridge.

bmansweden
20th April, 2008, 01:57 PM
he hasn't bricked his wii there is a problem with his drive mate, could be a duff chip, laser pot could need adjusting or laser replacing, he could have a cold solder joint or a bridge.

Hm are you sure?

the ones with bricked wiis ive heard of has simmiliar problems as he describes...