PDA

View Full Version : speedtouch router

MR-T
30th October, 2008, 08:38 PM
hope someone out there can help me,i have a speedtouch router which has 4 erthernet ports which only 3 work as the other is a bridge.
the trouble is i do not have enough erthernet ports is there any other devices i can attach to 1 of the erthernet ports so i can get more,someon suggested to get a patch panel but am not so sure abouth this and don'yt want to fork aout any more monies,i also have tried an erthernet hub switch but that seems no good at all.
ther reason am asking about this is i am running 3 dreamboxes of the router just now and as i usually have 1 of the ports for my internet straight to the pc which am using ausb at present and find its a bit slow.
i am also planning again to run my linux server from the speedtouch but i cannot overclock the card to the maximum of 680000 using a infinity smartmouse + so am planning on getting a smargo reader plus any ifo on any of the above subjects would be gladly appreciated.

regards
MR-T

MR-T
1st November, 2008, 01:58 PM
anyone ???????????

MR-T
5th November, 2008, 09:41 PM
thanks to all who replied ? i now i have it up and running now,so will not be posting on here again cause am just wasting no only my time but yours.
its a good job am registered with other forums and sure to get replies