PDA

View Full Version : BMW E46 320d 150ps EDC16c31 DDE5.0 , Need Launch Control with Popcorn or REV limiter

karol13garage
22nd May, 2023, 05:27 PM
Hello, as in the subject, I am looking for a nice starting procedure or a rev limiter, containing making clear popcorn or just one that will shoot from the exhaust pipe. I've tried several solutions from programs like hardcut limiter, qlaunchr ultracutr, none of them was satisfactory. Alternatively, maybe someone has and would like to share the definitions for the TunerPro program for BMW diesel engines.
I'll be happy to beat your popcorn solutions, if you want I'll also upload a video of the effects of your work. Thank you very much and best regards, I keep my fingers crossed that you will send something earnable

CAR INFO
BMW E46 320d 150ps
EDC16c31 DDE5.0
HW:0281010565
SW: 1037361830

In the attachment I attach original bin file from this ECU.
Flashed by Kess V2

Krisfuzzy
22nd May, 2023, 05:34 PM
All for free?

karol13garage
22nd May, 2023, 06:07 PM
just for fun, not everything revolves around money, being in this group you should probably understand that. If you don't want to share your solutions for free, I understand and respect, but there are many other people who share their work because knowing that a helping hand will also be useful to them someday. Regards
ps. I don't make money from this, its a hobby
it is known that it is easier to get "thanks and rep" by uploading some pirated software. And you can also and actually help someone sometimes simply by sharing your knowledge

Krisfuzzy
22nd May, 2023, 07:33 PM
Most of you who talk about sharing have nothing to do with this verb, because you haven't shared anything. For example, you signed up in March 2023 and what did you give to the forum? Among other things there is nothing to share but you have to create a file and waste time and create it based on the characteristics of the engine of the ecu and the rest. Do you want to learn ? begins to study how an engine works and how it relates to an ECU.

karol13garage
22nd May, 2023, 07:46 PM
[QUOTE=Krisfuzzy;4550642]Most of you who talk about sharing have nothing to do with this verb, because you haven't shared anything. For example, you signed up in March 2023 and what did you give to the forum? Among other things there is nothing to share but you have to create a file and waste time and create it based on the characteristics of the engine of the ecu and the rest. Do you want to learn ? begins to study how an engine works and how it relates to an ECU.[/QUOTEif you are such a veteran of the forum you should know that selling walkthroughs is forbidden here, so I don't make offers to buy, just asking for help.There is nothing left for you to write to others in private that you will sell them your solution, there is nothing to discuss further, your entries do not contribute anything to the thread, so please leave it

shendlaw
22nd May, 2023, 07:46 PM
hi, try this, rep and thanks please, and send video in private, 4500rpm popcorn

Krisfuzzy
22nd May, 2023, 07:51 PM
Are you accusing me of seeing solutions in Pm? Let me understand, because I'll report it right away and let's see if you have the courage to write it again.

karol13garage
24th May, 2023, 06:21 PM
I am refreshing the post, the solution from my colleague above in my car does not give the effect we would like to achieve, but I thank him very much for his willingness.
can someone surprise me?
As you will notice in my posts, I help as much as I have time and skills. I'm not here for files, I'm just actively helping