PDA

View Full Version : p-flash ori ford fiesta H1BT-14B321-AJ

maverikwart
22nd May, 2023, 06:57 PM
hello everyone can anyone help me recover the 1024 kb p-flash fiesta airbag H1BT-14B321-AJ??? you can see that I misread the original with x-prog thanks everyone!!TC222-16

maverikwart
23rd May, 2023, 01:21 PM
can anyone help me?

maverikwart
24th May, 2023, 09:17 AM
???help?.....

maverikwart
28th May, 2023, 03:12 PM
never?help?

maverikwart
28th May, 2023, 11:01 PM
I think my flash is fine I don't understand why when I write it and connect to the diagnosis I see all the airbag resistors at 0 while if I mount another ecu with the final AG number everything is fine except the software compatibility it seems that x-prog has reversed something,as soon as I rewrite my original flash within the ecu but nothing

maverikwart
29th May, 2023, 06:31 PM
I thI think my file is correct, maybe it's just the way I write the flash. Has anyone already written flash and eprom? Is there a particular method?ink my file is correct, maybe it's jI think my file is correct, maybe it's just the way I write the flash. Has anyone already written flash and eprom? Is there a particular mennthod?ust the way I write the flash. Has anyonI think my file is correct, maybe it's just the way I write the flash. Has anyone already written flash and eprom? Is there a particular method?e already written flash and eprom? Is there a particular method?

maverikwart
1st June, 2023, 06:56 AM
help anyone who has the 1024kb flash?

fuzz1
1st June, 2023, 08:58 AM
Why should people help you when you haven't helped a single person after so long? And full of red stars

maverikwart
5th June, 2023, 08:26 AM
hello who could I help I did it willingly without having any thanks, while you have thanks only if you put the password, I don't find this password thing right if I want to help someone I do it of my own free will and that it can also be useful for someone else , with the password you force someone to do it even if they don't give a damn

maverikwart
5th June, 2023, 08:29 AM
anyway I renew the invitation of someone who can help me, I've never found myself fighting for a ford airbag, if I write the d-flash ori and the p-flash ori with original x-prog on the display, the question marks appear on the belts as if the control unit is not seen, I enter the diagnosis the airbag control unit sees but I find all the ohms of the belts at 0