PDA

View Full Version : Would anyone mind looking at my files?

Christian1306
23rd May, 2023, 07:16 AM
Hello!
i just started chiptuning, with winols, after days of research. I have edited my maps but I have not yet touched Start of Injection, and stuff like that, as you may see in my files. The vehicle is a PD130 ASZ VW Sharan from 2004.
With my file it pulls better in 3rd and 4th gear but otherwise I do not seem to have any huge differences which is fine! I just wanted a slight bump that would not really interfere with reliability and it doesnt even smoke! I expected smoke honestly, and would not mind a little, lmao. My car is tired, it has 352k km and is daily driven mostly. It usually does 10k km every 3-4 months.
I would love it if someone had a look and told me if it is okay or if I did something monumentally wrong.
Also, how would you guys recommend I delete the EGR? Physically on the car it has been disconnected (vacuum line plugged) for some months and never had any isses. Not even errors. But I think it would be better to also delete it somehow from the car's files, right?
I also uploaded original map for comparison and, in case someone lost their PD130 ASZ original map, this should be close enough.
Thanks in advance!