PDA

View Full Version : BMW F30 320i ed N13 Stage 2 - Crypted Flash File

r2p
27th May, 2023, 03:14 PM
Hi friends,

i have an crypted ecu file that my flasher does not accept, the file is read in winols with (BDM Protection) can someone remove the encryption?

if anyone has stage 2 flash files for the BMW 320i ed (N13), i would be very interested.

Thanks in advance.

Baddog84
27th May, 2023, 04:35 PM
at your file chks is not ok

what tool do you use?

r2p
27th May, 2023, 04:59 PM
at your file chks is not ok

what tool do you use?

This is a Bflash encrypted file from a friend. I use tgflash to flash my car, but this file is not accepted there, so not only because of the wrong checksum, which can be corrected later, but because of the encryption. Some tools like Davinci can easily read the file and edit the DTC, but unfortunately the file is not saved decrypted.

My WinOLS knowledge is limited, but if you can transfer the content from the tuning file to my original file, I can also upload it.

lsdlsd88
27th May, 2023, 05:24 PM
what u mean exactly with "encrypted" ? can open no problem. you can't cross flash files from different tool of course

r2p
27th May, 2023, 05:43 PM
So it is probably not possible to convert the file in the format of an original file (like my original file attached). Most tools do not change the structure of file when reading.

The file is a dyno tested file with 225 hp. Do you maybe have a data set for the N13 engine that does something similar

lsdlsd88
27th May, 2023, 06:45 PM
sure its possible.
you gotta use winols to compare files and move changes over onto yours.. give this a go :)

anyway seen many of these struggle with weak coils/plugs. so if its breaking up/ misfiring u gotta tune it down a bit

r2p
27th May, 2023, 08:21 PM
Thank you very much i will try it. The ignition coils from delphi (OEM) break even without tuning. I will soon replace mine with ngk coils, they are said to be better.