PDA

View Full Version : EDC17CP57 MB Adblue

danypk
27th May, 2023, 05:22 PM
Hello guys i v got this car for an adblue off solution and after the remap it throws dpf ash load dtcs.. can someone help me with something thats tested and worked fine?
Thanks

BR

cbvasoft
27th May, 2023, 05:31 PM
Hello guys i v got this car for an adblue off solution and after the remap it throws dpf ash load dtcs.. can someone help me with something thats tested and worked fine?
Thanks

BR

SCR ecu disconnected , DPF still ON and make regenerations after mod file

danypk
27th May, 2023, 05:44 PM
SCR ecu disconnected , DPF still ON and make regenerations after mod file

Thanks a lot mate!
This a tested solution?
I did SCR module disconected and SCR reset before read.

BR

cbvasoft
27th May, 2023, 05:51 PM
tested solution mate .

danypk
27th May, 2023, 08:26 PM
tested solution mate .
No Pass?

danypk
27th May, 2023, 08:40 PM
tested solution mate .
He s asking for money

cbvasoft
27th May, 2023, 08:59 PM
you make this car for free or it is your car ? You get minimum 250e for this car and you want FREE GOOD TESTED solution ? HAHAHA . Maybe at the end of next week, the client will receive the car after you test shi...t free solution .

cbvasoft
27th May, 2023, 09:02 PM
PS I see the next free software for all off it's on the way " Magic Solutions ", maybe this will make some magical with your edc17cp57 scr solution

Krisfuzzy
27th May, 2023, 09:29 PM
He s asking for moneyI'm tired of reading comments like yours, do it yourself if you don't want to pay for the work of others, you and all the others who work behind the tuners.

danypk
27th May, 2023, 10:51 PM
Guys if u want to help then help if not don t bother to post. We dont care if you "are tired of bla bla" just posting randomly to get posts. Cbva got frustrated cause he didnt got money and so on. On this forum what i know i shared and what i dont know i asked for and learned from it, didnt asked two times for same thing.

BR

cbvasoft
27th May, 2023, 11:45 PM
You are frustated , I help if you want to remove one dtc , or if you think the file it is not original or a old car , or a member that not ask every day for a free solution . You are not a professional, You want to make money from forum . I am not frustated, me too When I don't have a solution , I buy from other that make a reserach to make it good and 100 working solution , I want the client to be satisfaied and don't came back to my garage .

danypk
28th May, 2023, 08:18 AM
You are frustated , I help if you want to remove one dtc , or if you think the file it is not original or a old car , or a member that not ask every day for a free solution . You are not a professional, You want to make money from forum . I am not frustated, me too When I don't have a solution , I buy from other that make a reserach to make it good and 100 working solution , I want the client to be satisfaied and don't came back to my garage .
We dont care, told you, didnt bother to read all u said, stop posting your problems on the forum, if you want to help the user do so if not get lost.

BR

Yhoni
28th May, 2023, 11:22 AM
Thanks

BR

Hello friend, here you are, FREE:

1- Reset Adblue on Original File.
2- Clear All Faults.
3- Write Patched File.

You Might Need Disconnect Adblue !!

danypk
13th June, 2023, 03:04 PM
Hello friend, here you are, FREE:

1- Reset Adblue on Original File.
2- Clear All Faults.
3- Write Patched File.

You Might Need Disconnect Adblue !!

Solution worked great! Thanks a lot mate!

BR