PDA

View Full Version : how to synchronize DME and EWS

bali motor
18th March, 2010, 03:00 PM
hello, all
I had a problem in the shop, my customers come with the car bmw E46 M34, year 2000. With missing ecu conditions, and I get the ecu used. and how to sync ECU with EWS.

I have read the flash ecu, and ews.

regard

PAVLOS2
18th March, 2010, 03:30 PM
post your exact engine ecu info .do you have gt1 ???

oldford
18th March, 2010, 03:46 PM
Is this an EWS 2 or an EWS 3?

drivergabriel
18th March, 2010, 03:58 PM
try with inpa.

powertech
18th March, 2010, 04:27 PM
Password in the DME must match with tables in EWS3

When DME is virgin a write once pasword is burnt into the AM29F200BB.

I have the same vehicle and have not yet solved the problem.

I have GT1 and Inpa, SSS will reprogram the VIN but not the password.

I am talking with a supplier that says he has a solution with this tool http://www.cardiagnostictools.com/keyrlight.shtml , but removal of the chip is required.

If anyone else has solution please share or if someone has a virgin dump of AM29F200BB .... hook me up thanx

bali motor
18th March, 2010, 04:38 PM
post your exact engine ecu info .do you have gt1 ???

hi,
this engine type M43, and i have GT1.

regard

bali motor
18th March, 2010, 04:39 PM
Is this an EWS 2 or an EWS 3?

this ews 3.

powertech
18th March, 2010, 04:40 PM
BMW E39 E36 E46 E38 X5 X3 Z4 Z3 DME PROGRAMMING on eBay.ca (item 180422799822 end time 20-Mar-10 11:31:01 EDT) (http://cgi.ebay.ca/BMW-E39-E36-E46-E38-X5-X3-Z4-Z3-DME-PROGRAMMING_W0QQitemZ180422799822QQcmdZViewItemQQp tZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item2a02 0971ce)

Offers a solution to the problem and cost is about 200.00us plus shipping. If I can't figure it out I will have to send him DME and EWS with a key and he will reset everything .... plug and play after you pay.

obdmaster
18th March, 2010, 04:41 PM
Just an idea.
Read ISN of DME, with inpa.
Then with inpa again you can write ISN to EWS.

This is what i did when i replaced EWS unit, for a 1998 E39 with ews 3. Hope it works for you m8.

bali motor
18th March, 2010, 04:46 PM
I try to edit the file with ews ews editor, but it did not work
and create a file ews virgin, still can not sync with DME ews

simon77
18th March, 2010, 04:48 PM
i use pa soft on most models with ews3 it reads the password then i remove ews change password resync with pa soft job done

bali motor
18th March, 2010, 04:52 PM
Just an idea.
Read ISN of DME, with inpa.
Then with inpa again you can write ISN to EWS.

This is what i did when i replaced EWS unit, for a 1998 E39 with ews 3. Hope it works for you m8.

thank you i will try your idea..

bali motor
18th March, 2010, 05:06 PM
I HAVE EDIT THIS FILE EWS

original file to make factory file from ews editor..

but can not scyn too,,

how to read password in ecu?

obdmaster
18th March, 2010, 05:17 PM
I HAVE EDIT THIS FILE EWS

original file to make factory file from ews editor..

but can not scyn too,,

how to read password in ecu?

Using inpa go into DME, then coding. Then read ISN m8.

drivergabriel
18th March, 2010, 08:19 PM
Using inpa go into DME, then coding. Then read ISN m8.

........i resolve this kind of proble m with inpa....

obdmaster
18th March, 2010, 08:20 PM

Isnt that what i said m8:questionmark:

bali motor
18th March, 2010, 08:52 PM

i do not have INPA.

there are other solutions?

I have GT1.

cjawahir
18th March, 2010, 09:32 PM
you can use gt 1 if its a new dme , but you still have to read old dme .

so i say get the inpa , i have ver 5 and thats working ok

is this engine cranking with the used ews ?

cj

bali motor
18th March, 2010, 09:57 PM
you can use gt 1 if its a new dme , but you still have to read old dme .

so i say get the inpa , i have ver 5 and thats working ok

is this engine cranking with the used ews ?

cj

yes, ews and key condition normaly,,. engine can crank..

Sir Pommes
18th March, 2010, 11:43 PM
i use pa soft on most models with ews3 it reads the password then i remove ews change password resync with pa soft job done

how can you read the password with pa soft (v1.36)?
I can?t find any menu or special buton, neither in DME nor in EWS window.

Please give an advice.

cheers

Sir Pommes
19th March, 2010, 12:50 AM
hello, all
I had a problem in the shop, my customers come with the car bmw E46 M34, year 2000. With missing ecu conditions, and I get the ecu used. and how to sync ECU with EWS.

I have read the flash ecu, and ews.

regard

Hello,

is it sure that the posted files are from the same car?
Or is the 29f200 from the spare ecu?

you want to replace the dme, right?

cheers

bali motor
19th March, 2010, 01:10 AM
Hello,

is it sure that the posted files are from the same car?
Or is the 29f200 from the spare ecu?

you want to replace the dme, right?

cheers

it from ecu used, I do not have the data on the original ecu.

powertech
19th March, 2010, 02:10 AM
Ok I have tried to program this used DME with INPA and this is the results.

First off in my case I am working with 2000 BMW 323i with MS42 engine and the chip is AM29F400BB with EWS 3+.

Vehicle had a memory error code which did not allow the TAC unit to accelerate off idle. Of course this led me to consider the DME as the fault, but as it turn out it was the Body control module that was shorted out causing the network to go down. Lucky me that there was a smell of burrnt in the car which led me to it.

So now that I fix the vehicle and purchase a used DME a wanted to see if I could program the used unit to the car.

I first read the orginale DME with INPA and notice that everything matched in the info and coding pages except for production date. Remember I flash both units with SSS hoping to rewrite the memory area, and changing VIN number in the used DME.

After synchroizing the OE DME by restting and storing the DME start value in the (shift F6) menu option of the DME section the engine would start. This align's the value in both the DME and EWS to the first value, but really does program anything. I then replace the DME and tried the same thing and the engine would crank but not start. Therefore I concluded that the password in the DME's were different.

The only menu option in INPA to program ISN number is in the EWS section under activations. I hit F1 to write ISN went back and proformed rest and store, with still no luck. The ISN # and Password field in the EWS program showed ERROR_ECU_REJECTED for both the working DME and the used one. I therefore concluded that either the EWS or the DME needed to be virginizied.

Well I don't own EWS editor ... yet and don't have a virgin bin for the AM29F400BB.

Here is some back ground into how EWS system operate check EWS pdf.

So what is required is a password extractor from DME check
dme_dde_passextractor.jpg.

Then using ews_editor.jpg to reset and reprogram with the extracted password.

Vin to Hex is used if one couldn't reprogram the DME to a newer version of software using SSS. You would locate it and change it in the bin file.

Here the kicker you need to remove the Tsop 44 chip to read the password and change VIN and reprogram the EWS module with the new details.

This is all I have at this point if anyone else has found an easier way of doing this please post.

Remember breath in and breath out.

cjawahir
19th March, 2010, 03:11 AM
"After synchroizing the OE DME by restting and storing the DME start value in the (shift F6) menu option of the DME section the engine would start. This align's the value in both the DME and EWS to the first value, but really does program anything. I then replace the DME and tried the same thing and the engine would crank but not start. Therefore I concluded that the password in the DME's were different."

So with all this said you got yours working by just sync DME to EWS and the pass word will be the same on both ?

or do we do it like OBDMASTER said because he done it just some time ago on a e39 BMW .

cj

powertech
19th March, 2010, 03:22 AM
Almost, once you turn the key without the DME in place or whatever makes the rolling codes turn to the next numbers, a realignment is required to start at the first position in both EWS and DME. It's the password that is different in the DME's, therefore no I could not start the engine with the used DME. It did crank because the EWS enables the starter function and all keys are registered, it then looks to DME validation to turn on fuel injectors.

Its alittle different from the E39 I think it's only EWS3
but E46 is EWS3+

cjawahir
19th March, 2010, 03:29 AM
the ews was a new one for the e39 its ews 4.3 , that was cranking because the key was enable at the dealer but the dme would not allow the engine to start because isn pass was diffrent , sync did not for OBDMASTER .

cj

powertech
19th March, 2010, 03:43 AM
Right when you order an EWS it is coded by the dealer for you with the key codes. As long as the DME password is the same it should start, but once you replace the DME that password needs to placed into the ews module. I think in the bootstrap section of the tsop44 is where the password resides and that why reflashing the DME changed the VIN but not the password.

cjawahir
19th March, 2010, 03:49 AM
when the ews 4.3 comes from the dealer the key works only to crank but will not start , until you sync dme to ews , but sync does not always work , sometimes you have to do as obdmaster did .

powertech
19th March, 2010, 03:59 AM
Yes to reset DME back to first position of the table with the EWS ...... this is realignment. When dealing with a used DME we need to play with the password which creates the table in the DME and EWS and of course they need to match otherwise crank and no start.

So who has done this for vehicles 1999 and up? Please detail tools and procedures. Thank you.

cjawahir
19th March, 2010, 04:12 AM
Yes to reset DME back to first position of the table with the EWS ...... this is realignment. When dealing with a used DME we need to play with the password which creates the table in the DME and EWS and of course they need to match otherwise crank and no start.

So who has done this for vehicles 1999 and up? Please detail
tools and procedures. Thank you.

i am asking you can we read the password from the DME with inpa ?

If yes then using ews editor i can match that password and write to the ews chip .

cj

powertech
19th March, 2010, 04:25 AM
I tried and INPA will not do it. What I have been told is that you must remove the AM29F400BB to read it by using the programs that I posted JPG's of. I am also looking for an easier way of doing it.

cjawahir
19th March, 2010, 04:40 AM
ok i can say the password inthe ews is 3144

and vin is WBAAL32000AZ22172

using the ews editor , so now do you have the software for the dme password .

my friend from Canada there is only one person i know who knows as much as you , and i think you are that person :rolleyes:

cj

powertech
19th March, 2010, 04:58 AM
Thank You but I'm not that person. Do you have his name, you can PM?

This is the program used to extract password from DME

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachments/f115/14156d1268960243-how-synchronize-dme-ews-dme_dde_passextractor.jpg (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachments/f115/14156d1268960243-how-synchronize-dme-ews-dme_dde_passextractor.jpg)

powertech
19th March, 2010, 05:04 AM
Also if the DME is virgin it will take the password from EWS only once.

powertech
19th March, 2010, 05:07 AM
When password miss match occurs error code in the DME is: 209 manipulation protection EWS

dreadu
20th March, 2010, 08:45 PM
hi!

where we can find the dme dde password extractor??

thx in advance

Sir Pommes
21st March, 2010, 12:01 PM
it from ecu used, I do not have the data on the original ecu.

@all

what we need is a pair of orginal and matching files (DME and EWS). Then i can try to make it virgin. Unfortunately I only have the DME without a matching EWS.

We can?t use the tools posted by powertech in this case. The encryption of the required values differs from M43-ecu to e.g. M52 or M54 ecus. I already compared the special areas in the files and there are some differences. To have a point to start from i need a pair of original files, everything else is looking for a needle in a haystack.

Or somebody gives a tip how to read out the password from DME-ecu. With IPNA you cannot read the ISN on cars produced later than 09/1998.

So if somebody has the possibilty to get both files please post.

cheers

bali motor
21st March, 2010, 03:06 PM
@all

what we need is a pair of orginal and matching files (DME and EWS). Then i can try to make it virgin. Unfortunately I only have the DME without a matching EWS.

We can?t use the tools posted by powertech in this case. The encryption of the required values differs from M43-ecu to e.g. M52 or M54 ecus. I already compared the special areas in the files and there are some differences. To have a point to start from i need a pair of original files, everything else is looking for a needle in a haystack.

Or somebody gives a tip how to read out the password from DME-ecu. With IPNA you cannot read the ISN on cars produced later than 09/1998.

So if somebody has the possibilty to get both files please post.

cheers

you can see if this file matches or not?

cjawahir
21st March, 2010, 03:29 PM
hi , this is m43 engine 2000 model , so maybe we can use this file and copy to a car with same type dme and ews , then make key position 4--9 .

I will keep this dump on file , if we can get a few other model that will be great .

if someone can read a virgin DME maybe we can see which part the ews info is in the flash memory.

The thing is every dme Memory contain different mapping for the engine performance .

Is this vehicle for Indonesia market ?

cj

bali motor
21st March, 2010, 03:54 PM
hi , this is m43 engine 2000 model , so maybe we can use this file and copy to a car with same type dme and ews , then make key position 4--9 .

I will keep this dump on file , if we can get a few other model that will be great .

if someone can read a virgin DME maybe we can see which part the ews info is in the flash memory.

The thing is every dme Memory contain different mapping for the engine performance .

Is this vehicle for Indonesia market ?

cj

I write these files to the DME and ews,
no errors in the DME and ews, all the matches.
but the car still not running.
whether it is possible damage to the flash 28F200BB DME.

cjawahir
21st March, 2010, 03:57 PM
does it crank at all ?

cj :questionmark:

bali motor
21st March, 2010, 04:00 PM
whether to read all eeprom and eprom on EWS?

bali motor
21st March, 2010, 04:01 PM
does it crank at all ?

cj :questionmark:

engine can crank.. but can not running

bali motor
21st March, 2010, 04:03 PM
There is a data sheet 28F200BB
and 29F200

cjawahir
21st March, 2010, 04:08 PM
hi , if you dont have any fault code , did you check to see if you have spark and injector pulse ?

cj

bali motor
22nd March, 2010, 04:40 PM
anyone have any ideas for this case.

cjawahir
22nd March, 2010, 04:43 PM
Do you have injector pulse and spark ?

cj

bali motor
22nd March, 2010, 05:16 PM
Do you have injector pulse and spark ?

cj

no, injector not pulse and ingnition coil

bali motor
22nd March, 2010, 09:32 PM
there are a virgin dump to this ecu?

cjawahir
22nd March, 2010, 11:53 PM
there are a virgin dump to this ecu?

if you buy a new ecu it will be a virgin dump .

cj

powertech
23rd March, 2010, 04:37 AM
In the DME do you have error:
209 manipulation protection EWS

If you do not have any errors then your going to have to do power and ground tests at the DME.

Also check crank sensor signal with a scope.

sogaro
23rd March, 2010, 04:45 AM
Get BMW Commander from Abritus72 and you are good to go

bali motor
23rd March, 2010, 01:44 PM
Get BMW Commander from Abritus72 and you are good to go

he, i have abritus72 but can not to do it..

cjawahir
23rd March, 2010, 01:58 PM
Thank You but I'm not that person. Do you have his name, you can PM?

This is the program used to extract password from DME

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachments/f115/14156d1268960243-how-synchronize-dme-ews-dme_dde_passextractor.jpg (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachments/f115/14156d1268960243-how-synchronize-dme-ews-dme_dde_passextractor.jpg)

where can we get this software ?

cj :wink:

vmwerks
17th May, 2010, 10:36 PM
Any resolution to this yet?

koosha
22nd May, 2010, 05:53 PM
he, i have abritus72 but can not to do it..
Any resolution to this?

juliovil7
22nd May, 2010, 06:39 PM
Impa is the solution?

elecautocr
25th May, 2010, 05:38 PM
where can we get this software ?

cj :wink:

Did you find DME/DDE Password Extrator ??

Regards

bali motor
25th May, 2010, 07:55 PM
Any resolution to this?

yes. my case solved.

cjawahir
25th May, 2010, 07:58 PM
can you say what the solution was ?

thanks cj :listen:

elecautocr
25th May, 2010, 08:00 PM

Yes, please share solution

bali motor
25th May, 2010, 08:11 PM

I use a good dump already sync with EWS, and only edit the VIN on the ecu, and the EWS file. and I exchanged a key code from the old ews to the new ews file. so the old keys that can be used,
regards

cjawahir
26th May, 2010, 12:59 AM
ok , so you write both ews and dme dump from another vehicle but change the vin on both ews and dme ?

and how did you change the vin on the dme ?

cj

bali motor
26th May, 2010, 10:27 AM
ok , so you write both ews and dme dump from another vehicle but change the vin on both ews and dme ?

and how did you change the vin on the dme ?

cj

hello,
this : http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f114/bmw-e46-ecu-problems-114486/index2.html

kugglefischer
20th July, 2010, 12:39 PM
HI,
How can we get this virgin dump for this ecu?
please pm me with details.....................

thanks
K

bali motor
20th July, 2010, 06:44 PM
HI,
How can we get this virgin dump for this ecu?
please pm me with details.....................

thanks
K

POST YOUR DUMP, I WILL HELP YOU.

kugglefischer
21st July, 2010, 07:13 AM

ok.......
thanks alot!

K:rock:

elecautocr
21st July, 2010, 03:06 PM

Can you explain how to do it ??

diimon
2nd August, 2010, 10:16 AM
can anybody help me with synchronize DME and EWS for freelander 03 2,5 KV6

etronic2
3rd August, 2010, 04:41 AM
Hi,

@bali motor

Can you help me with Rover 75. ECU is from other car (BMW not Rover). Need to synchronize it with original EWS.

Both dumps attached

Many thanks!!

bali motor
4th August, 2010, 06:16 AM
can anybody help me with synchronize DME and EWS for freelander 03 2,5 KV6

try this :

bali motor
4th August, 2010, 06:24 AM
Hi,

@bali motor

Can you help me with Rover 75. ECU is from other car (BMW not Rover). Need to synchronize it with original EWS.

Both dumps attached

Many thanks!!

try this and make syn with tool.
you can use dump ews ori and dump ecu from me , and make sync with tool.
i have reset both dump.
regard

etronic2
4th August, 2010, 06:41 AM
i have reset both dump.
regard

Thanks for that. I'll try it and let you know the result...

shitad
6th August, 2010, 03:25 PM
How do I replace a damage EWS 3 with another good known working one that came from another car when I have a good dump of the damage one. EWS 3 broke into 2 after very bad accident but I had the dump before accident, the chip is now in pieces.

Regards

bali motor
7th August, 2010, 06:50 AM
How do I replace a damage EWS 3 with another good known working one that came from another car when I have a good dump of the damage one. EWS 3 broke into 2 after very bad accident but I had the dump before accident, the chip is now in pieces.

Regards

post your dump ecu and ews.

etronic2
12th August, 2010, 09:55 AM
i have reset both dump.
regard

Worked when i programmed ECU with your file.

Thank you ever so much!!

shitad
17th August, 2010, 02:23 AM
post your dump ecu and ews.

I have uploaded files for a Mini that was totaly floaded out, all computers where damage and need replacing. I have attached the old EWS, the replacement EWS and a picture of the DME so you can show me which chip I need to read.

Regards

gtmech
18th August, 2010, 12:58 PM
finding a really good tool that resyncs EWS to DME is a problem actually. I always use the x431 for EWS3, its the only one that works perfectly for me, the others are always are hassle when I try them for resyncing. Of course if you wanna resync EWS2 then thats a different story, the x431 doesnt like that.

I have used x431 for resyncing EWS3 to DME about 8 times in the last couple of months, it works perfect.

shitad
25th August, 2010, 02:48 AM
I have uploaded files for a Mini that was totaly floaded out, all computers where damage and need replacing. I have attached the old EWS, the replacement EWS and a picture of the DME so you can show me which chip I need to read.

Regards

Can any one help me out here on this Mini, I also have a used Central Control Unit and I want to know if it will need any coding. I have the old one so I could get the coading chip or chip data from the old central control unit.

What ever help anyone can give I would be happy.

PM or email me at Regards

sogaro
25th August, 2010, 05:31 AM
@GTMECH, are you talking about a used EWS3 or original to a another ECU, is it a matched pair or donor items that you use x431 to synch?

druvi
14th September, 2010, 04:21 PM
Hi Guys, I wonder if you could please advise. I have a car a bmw e46 318i n42 engine with a single key - remote not working. Managed to get a hold of a new key set all 4 keys + ews module + all the locks but it seems that its preprogrammed for another car. How do I get the programming out of my existing ews (works fine) and load it into the ews in the lock kit to get it working ? I have Inpa / pa-soft 1.36 and GT1. Please let me know what programs I should use (am a newbie to this) and what sequence I should do. Is is possible to do this without removing any chips ...etc .etc ?

Thanks,
Druvi

agj1000
14th September, 2010, 05:50 PM
I've got a 318ti 2003/03 N42 compact with a habit of frying ECUs. I'm going to take a look at what's already available then ask for more help if needed.

agj1000
14th September, 2010, 06:36 PM
Ok so I'm already stuck. 318ti 2003/03 N42 compact. I have old the EWS. The "new" EWS and "new" ECU. I have GT1 and INPA (and can get access to pa soft 1.35). The old ECU is fried.

a few questions:
1) can I get dumps of the ECU and EWS using INPA?
2) can I get dump files using pa soft?
3) when I get the dump files what do I need to do to manipulate them?

batpepi
3rd November, 2010, 09:36 PM
How i can change coding from EWS 3,i have E39 525d with autoimatic transmision,but with BMW scanner 1.4.0 i see the EWS is coding like manual transmision.The car now can start on every gear-R,D.
If i read EWS someone can help me with preciding like automatic.
Regards

milanoffracing
4th November, 2010, 10:40 AM
How i can change coding from EWS 3,i have E39 525d with autoimatic transmision,but with BMW scanner 1.4.0 i see the EWS is coding like manual transmision.The car now can start on every gear-R,D.
If i read EWS someone can help me with preciding like automatic.
Regards

It's a simple, you can use copy coding function from IKE to transfer coding to EWS. :wavey:

g0tcha
30th November, 2010, 10:55 AM
i can read the dme sync password from ms42 and ms43 for now. if you need it send me your full flash dump.

med5
18th December, 2010, 10:55 PM
it is posible to code used keys from another car for ews3.3

EEk28
23rd December, 2010, 01:14 PM
I've a MS43 ECU (M54B22) with a hardware defect and a used MS43 ECU. I asked for myself if it suffice to solder the AM29F400BB from the original ECU to the used one. Inside this flash are the EWS information (read on post #23 (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f177/how-synchronize-dme-ews-102783/index2.html#post506804)), so anyone can give me an advice if I'm right?

kristian1965
25th December, 2010, 09:08 PM
my x5 won t start . ews is ffffffff and the key cod is not stable. i need a new ews?

bali motor
26th December, 2010, 06:56 AM
my x5 won t start . ews is ffffffff and the key cod is not stable. i need a new ews?

please, post your dump ews.

ROBERTby2000
26th December, 2010, 09:00 AM
hello bali motor.... it`s sincronyzed ews3 and the dme ?
because it starts but stops. No errors
here the dump

bali motor
26th December, 2010, 09:43 AM
hello bali motor.... it`s sincronyzed ews3 and the dme ?
because it starts but stops. No errors
here the dump

i think your ecu is problem.
but try syn ecu and ews with inpa or Gt1..

ROBERTby2000
26th December, 2010, 12:52 PM
i try....and i report the conclusion.

ROBERTby2000
27th December, 2010, 04:35 PM
inpa non comunicate with the ecu...
need another tools..:(

eugen8
29th December, 2010, 12:19 PM
this is the software...should work

ROBERTby2000
29th December, 2010, 08:40 PM
sorry...it`s rover 75 1.8 benzin ecu with ews3 .the ecu is some motorola....i don`t find the label....but the pcb is printed with the motorola with flash 29f200.
the bin are atached in previosly post

cjawahir
29th December, 2010, 08:56 PM
try this file and write to ews .

cj

AvechuchoAxel
5th January, 2011, 11:08 AM
this is the software...should work
Does anyone have solution like this for 2003 M3 Engine MSS54 ? This one have 2 AM29F200BB.

Thanks!

gta88
7th February, 2011, 06:11 AM
O2 senser connectors melted. Since chk engine light on. Have used ecu and tring to sync them? Used ecu and have the ews from the same car. Trying to sync with p a soft 1.3.6.:dong:

trevormaharaj
7th February, 2011, 10:55 PM
if u post the dump of ecu then i can virginise ece then u ncan sync

samyboy
7th May, 2012, 02:56 AM
hi can somebody please virginise this file from a used EWS 4 .
the original EWS is damaged and i cant read 9s12d64
its from 2009 bmw X3
this file i read it with original ROSFOR
thanks in advance

ajayrao
7th May, 2012, 01:53 PM
Hi
u will need read ecu ,or isn if u can from ecu and then pair it with ews and sync also the ews u read should be in .bin not .rs1 format which u have read
regards

borysgo2
18th June, 2012, 01:19 PM
Hello
I have problem to synchronise DME1 with wes3, fault in ECU is EWS-DME interface. Can someone check the password in dme for me please? (looks like someone before me removed the flash - i do not know if its corrupted or no).
Thanks

trevormaharaj
19th June, 2012, 07:58 AM
use this id is clear sync and all should be fine

borysgo2
19th June, 2012, 09:22 PM
Not working - can not synchronise.

bram380
20th June, 2012, 10:26 AM
use these dumps & resynch with gt1.
dme_e46 (https://www.rapidshare.com/files/1674611165/dme_ok_2012-06-20.rar)
ews_e46 (https://www.rapidshare.com/files/3290119967/ews_ok_2012-06-20.rar)

LOCK--MAN
11th August, 2012, 08:57 PM
LINKS E46 DEAD

mikeslocks
14th August, 2012, 03:37 AM
For 9 bucks you can buy a immo emulator if having that much problems. The car is what 10 years old approx?

yahiakoko2003
22nd August, 2012, 10:36 AM
thanks
any one need full soft for ecu and ews pm me please

yahiakoko2003
22nd August, 2012, 11:15 AM
try this for a/t car

yahiakoko2003
22nd August, 2012, 11:19 AM
and this is virgin dump

INFINITY13
12th January, 2017, 07:20 AM
Hello ,
i i have this Range Rover which its ecu got stolen . i just got used ecu but how to make
it start the vehicle is a problem . it uses EWS and flash in ecu is 29F400BB.
i have attached files and need help from you
thanks

Becoacamba
2nd May, 2019, 12:33 AM
i'm testing lifting reset, bkgd but doesn't work, any idea other pin needed to lift?
thanks in advance

hcip
2nd May, 2019, 02:34 AM
i'm testing lifting reset, bkgd but doesn't work, any idea other pin needed to lift?
thanks in advance

It will not read secured EWS/Cas by clone UPA, only UPA-S with Script motorola secured

Becoacamba
2nd May, 2019, 04:07 AM
these type motorola mcu doesn't use security i was read ews3 hc11ae9 succsesfull

Georgex5
12th June, 2020, 10:45 PM
Hi I have lost sync from ews3 and motor wont crank
I have saved original bin of ews with ak90+ but after writing new key
I hit write ews now no sync i assume from ews ecu or dme HELP
HELP
HELP Please
2005 x5 e53 3.0diesel

ricked
13th June, 2020, 10:49 AM
HELP
HELP Please
2005 x5 e53 3.0diesel

why a new key if sync is lost only??

PixelsFixed
16th June, 2020, 12:29 AM
HELP
HELP Please
2005 x5 e53 3.0diesel

A symptom of lost ews/dme synch is that the car *will* crank, but not fire.
Try writing back the saved file and use the original key.