PDA

View Full Version : GOKF 1.9 TDI ARL engine - pops and bangs

davorsule
6th June, 2023, 04:05 PM
Hello,
tried some solutions for hardcut and pops-bangs but with no success. Don't know what I'm missing....
hardcut sounds not loud enough...
pops and bangs do not work
can please someone check?

regards

davorsule
7th June, 2023, 06:34 PM
How to adjust soi and soi limiter for flames at hardcuting?

Klaudas1331
7th June, 2023, 09:08 PM
It won't bang, you need to overfuel it and retard the start of injection, you either find someone who can do it and pay for the file or the other way is you search around google and you try to find the solution for it and test it, one hint that is a must when doing flames/bangs on diesel, open the vnt vanes fully at that area of rpm where the bangs/flames occur

davorsule
7th June, 2023, 09:12 PM
It won't bang, you need to overfuel it and retard the start of injection, you either find someone who can do it and pay for the file or the other way is you search around google and you try to find the solution for it and test it, one hint that is a must when doing flames/bangs on diesel, open the vnt vanes fully at that area of rpm where the bangs/flames occur

Do you know who can do that?
I tried to retard soi, but maybe need to adjust soi limiter also (what I missed), also I added fuel but no success....
Also must check pd torsion value, because maybe camshaft was retarded....

Klaudas1331
7th June, 2023, 09:17 PM
I've done many files for pops and bangs/flames on VP/PD engines, CR engines are a little complicated when it comes to seeing a flame, but it's doable. It's against the forum rules to ask for money, so I don't know how to solve/help in this situation.

A little example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj8Wo4gddfc&ab_channel=Klaudas1331

davorsule
7th June, 2023, 09:21 PM
I've done many files for pops and bangs/flames on VP/PD engines, CR engines are a little complicated when it comes to seeing a flame, but it's doable. It's against the forum rules to ask for money, so I don't know how to solve/help in this situation.

A little example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj8Wo4gddfc&ab_channel=Klaudas1331

This is very good.....

Leaking
7th June, 2023, 09:51 PM
Here is your file test and report back add rep + thanks pass pm. Would be nice if you make video.

davorsule
7th June, 2023, 10:28 PM
Here is your file test and report back add rep + thanks pass pm. Would be nice if you make video.

thank you very much, will try

davorsule
9th June, 2023, 08:16 AM
For POPS & BANG on VAG cars KLAUDAS1331 is the master.
Done very good job with support of him on VW GOLF 1.9 ARL engine.