PDA

View Full Version : Vivaro 2003 uch n2 problem

razvanrms
28th June, 2023, 09:35 AM
Hi ! I have a little problem with a UCH N2 problem . With ori uch turn signals blinks rappidly , with another uch turn signal works perfect . I try to swap eeprom from old to new , same problem , turn signals blinks rappidly . I think problem is in eeprom . Anybody can help me to move immo data from original eeprom to second hand eeprom ? Thanks in advance !

razvanrms
11th July, 2023, 08:18 AM
Hi ! I have a little problem with a UCH N2 problem . With ori uch turn signals blinks rappidly , with another uch turn signal works perfect . I try to swap eeprom from old to new , same problem , turn signals blinks rappidly . I think problem is in eeprom . Anybody can help me to move immo data from original eeprom to second hand eeprom ? Thanks in advance !

anybody ? .....

Saab A Dalys LT
11th July, 2023, 12:42 PM
In the evening .... ;)

raceshadow
11th July, 2023, 01:43 PM
I think you're looking for a problem where there isn't one. I don't know what effect the eeprom should have on the blinkers. Are all the bulbs lit and the side ones? Aren't there 24v bulbs somewhere instead of 12v? Or is the problem not in the towbar socket?

razvanrms
11th July, 2023, 02:34 PM
Is not a bulb probelm ! When i put junkyard uch , turn signals works perfectly !

rafal
11th July, 2023, 04:38 PM
here , rest by clip or launch