PDA

View Full Version : Peugeot Partner 2 Johnson Controls BSi 967847688001 virgin please

KierAn20
7th July, 2023, 12:15 PM
Hi all,

Please can anybody virginise this file from a used BSI so I can program it to the van on Diagbox / PP2000.

Old BSi is water damaged, so no clone data is available. This unit is a used replacement from scrapyard.

2013 Peugeot Partner van

JC BSi with 95128 eep.

96 784 768 80 01

Many thanks in advance if anybody can help on this :top:

KierAn20
11th July, 2023, 01:42 PM
Hello again,

As a last resort, I'm just refreshing this in case somebody can help with it.

Getting all the frustrating jobs lately :rofl: Valeo BSI I can virgin no problem, but JC BSI I know nothing about how to do these.... :hmmmm:

ricked
11th July, 2023, 01:50 PM
desolder eeprom from damaged one and read it, be sure you have exact same donor/car and your done

KierAn20
11th July, 2023, 02:05 PM
desolder eeprom from damaged one and read it, be sure you have exact same donor/car and your done

That would be my normal route mate, but is an impossibility on this one as it was water damaged from Copart and sent by customer to BBA Reman for cloning. Then they told him data irrecoverable, so only offered to sell him an extremely expensive refurb BSI.

I managed to find him the correct BSI from scrapyard at sensible price, but of course I have no data to clone over to it.

So I thought, no problem I will just make it virgin and then use PP2000.

But, I realised that this is JC version and I only know how to virginise Valeo version.

Cheers for reply buddy :encouragement: