PDA

View Full Version : Need help with im*o please

zilog357
20th March, 2010, 07:54 PM
Guys, I need an im*o virgin file for Toyota Corolla 2005 with im*obox. The box number is 89780-02030.

The coded file is attached.

Can someone help me with this please?

Thank you.

highline
20th March, 2010, 08:16 PM
Test this and ...

zilog357
22nd March, 2010, 07:47 PM
Thank you for the file Highline. I wrote the file to the 93C66 EEPROM in the im*obox and the car did not start. Is there any sequence or procedure I should do before trying?

Also, I checked the file against the one I posted and I saw you changed the keys to "00". Should that be enough? Or should the other bytes be changed too? I am asking because I always like to compare files in an attempt to learn what must be done and I always see that key codes inside the file are changed to "00", but the rest of the bytes are changed too on those other files, to other values so the ecu accept it... Any light on it will be appreciated.

Thanks again.

zilog357
3rd April, 2010, 08:17 PM
Hello Highline, any comment on your file?

Thanks

pimpin
4th April, 2010, 04:31 AM
how can l upload a file rar?
(file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Cliente/Escritorio/clear.rar)

zilog357
8th April, 2010, 03:38 AM
Hello. Just click on the red button at the bottom left "Post Reply" and wait for the whole page to load.

Scroll down and click on the blue button "Manage Attachments". A new window window will open with five buttons "Browse"

Just use any of them to browse your disk for the attachment you will add, open it and when ready click on the blue button "Upload" at the far right.

When the upload finishes, just close the window and the file should be listed in the old window before submitting the reply.

Regards.

zilog357
9th May, 2010, 06:20 PM
Anybody please? If somebody have it and do not want to share for free I would buy it. Just let me know.

Many thanks guys.