PDA

View Full Version : Philips CDC3 NCDC110 CID

SpaceC
15th July, 2023, 09:29 PM
Hello together,

the CDC3 of a friend was defect and he bought a used one. unfortunatly this thing was not brought to delivery state.
Therefore I tried to get it working with my OP/Vaux com. It is not working....

My idea was to dump the eeprom from the old defect one and burn to the new one, but the have other GM numbers will this work?
Does it make sense to swap the pcb with the connector and the eeprom of the units, or did I mismatch then something from the CD drive calibration values.

I heard that the code is stored at 0x75 and 0x76 will it work to only sync this or is there a crc on the whole thing?

What could be the best appoach?

Regards

carradio2001
16th July, 2023, 09:05 AM
Hi !

These are codes from CDC3 unit. You can swap the content of the eeprom. And it must work.
BR,
Carradio2001.

shooting
16th July, 2023, 12:49 PM
Hello together,

the CDC3 of a friend was defect and he bought a used one. unfortunatly this thing was not brought to delivery state.
Therefore I tried to get it working with my OP/Vaux com. It is not working....

My idea was to dump the eeprom from the old defect one and burn to the new one, but the have other GM numbers will this work?
Does it make sense to swap the pcb with the connector and the eeprom of the units, or did I mismatch then something from the CD drive calibration values.

I heard that the code is stored at 0x75 and 0x76 will it work to only sync this or is there a crc on the whole thing?

What could be the best appoach?

Regards

Here is your new CDC modified, plug and go!

wbr