PDA

View Full Version : New UK cable keys - see here

Pages : [1] 2

Wixy
8th April, 2008, 07:14 PM
Is it only me or have the keys changed in Notts ?

aftermath
8th April, 2008, 07:16 PM
best to wait a while , let it settle down first, been on and off for the last hour or so.

Devilfish
8th April, 2008, 07:23 PM
VM has been moved to the same AU method that Ireland now use.

They have been switching back and forward from the old method to the new method, that's why it's been coming on and going off all the time!

Wait until it settles down and we can work on a fix!

smirnoff_rules
8th April, 2008, 07:36 PM
have ireland sorted theres now then

thommo
8th April, 2008, 07:41 PM
just checked after seeing this and leeds is down by the looks of it.....thank heavens for sat lol.

sure it wont be long, just a case of the usual sit back and wait, when its fixed its fixed.

Devilfish
8th April, 2008, 08:27 PM
New keys confirmed for TW working again.

Can't confirm NTL though.

Now added ex-C&W too.

Keys are here...

http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i1682579_keys8408.JPG (http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i1682346_keys8408.JPG)

Jaffa
8th April, 2008, 08:35 PM
Anyone wanna tell this knob here (me) how to put these keys in the dbox2 or is it only a fix for dreambox.

father ted
8th April, 2008, 08:49 PM
do these work for the 600?

kegsie
8th April, 2008, 08:54 PM
Just switched on mu Dbox2 and found it is a great ornament, it looks good but dosn't show a program. Has the keys changed.

smirnoff_rules
8th April, 2008, 08:54 PM
they worked on my 600 but there not working now ?

Devilfish
8th April, 2008, 09:19 PM
There's a few ways you can edit the keys!

You can ftp to the box and go to /var/keys.

Edit the keylist.txt file (if using evocamd) or the SoftCam.key file (if using mgcamd) or nagra file (if using gbox). Enter the keys in the above post, save and close.

Also, you need to edit the camd_cfg file (for evocamd), the mg_cfg file (for mgcamd) or the gbox_cfg file (for gbox) in /var/keys.

Make sure that this section of the file looks like this...

# AU
# 00 is ignored (default)
# 01 enable AU
# 02 AU Auto
A: { 02 }Save and exit.

Restart the emu, usually an option in the BLUE button menu (Blue -> OK).

Or reboot the box.

Should come back on when it reboots.

------------------

OR

If your image has the tuxbox commander plugin in it, you can edit the keys on the box.

Enter plugin menu, might be yellow or blue button and select tuxbox commander.

Navigate to the /var/keys folder, highlight the Keylist.txt file and press 4 to edit it.

Enter the proper keys in, exit and save file.

Restart the emu or reboot box, should be ok.

father ted
8th April, 2008, 09:54 PM
ok im using pli helinite with g box on 600 telepest is there a fix??

davidharvey75
8th April, 2008, 10:05 PM
If your image has the tuxbox commander plugin in it, you can edit the keys on the box.

Navigate to the /var/keys folder, highlight the Keylist.txt file and press 4 to edit it.

Restart the emu or reboot box, should be ok

Hi Guys. I have the Tubox Commander and i am up to the point of entering the "correct" keys. Now i only know very very basic dboxing (as Kaos will confirm) but can someone tell me what the right keys are?

thommo
8th April, 2008, 10:10 PM
Hi Guys. I have the Tubox Commander and i am up to the point of entering the "correct" keys. Now i only know very very basic dboxing (as Kaos will confirm) but can someone tell me what the right keys are?

not sure where you are but it should be one of these.

http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i1682579_keys8408.JPG (http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i1682346_keys8408.JPG)

Devilfish
8th April, 2008, 10:18 PM
Here's a youtube video for editing using tuxbox commander

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yhXizddT9JI

toto67
8th April, 2008, 10:23 PM
Thats strange as my box in my dinning room is working fine but the other ones aint..Must be cause that one has the DW2 on it...G,will a reflash work ok m8 ir wont that matter a jot?

Jaffa
8th April, 2008, 10:26 PM
Thanks for info Kaos. I didnt have time to do it though, watching the match (get in there) and I am now off to work so will try tomorrow.

There is only one line in my keylist so don't know which one to use as there are 2 lines of new keys. Maybe it will be sorted tomorrow when I try.

davidharvey75
8th April, 2008, 10:34 PM
Cheers guys trying it now. But you will probably get a wee note back soon. so bare with me.

thommo
8th April, 2008, 10:41 PM
weird on my box with tuxbox i go to var/keylist.txt and its empty...leeds ex c&w.

dumbass me pushed ok instead or 4 to edit....

Neil
8th April, 2008, 10:41 PM
Also, you need to edit the camd_cfg file (for evocamd), the mg_cfg file (for mgcamd) or the gbox_cfg file (for gbox) in /var/keys.

What will happen if I don't turn off the AU?

davidharvey75
8th April, 2008, 10:42 PM
Well i told you. Glen, i followed the video, so now i know what to do.
But i take it i don't just follow what he does (as in changing the 27 to 5b) cause that is what i did.
And thanks thommo, but are these keys okay for a dbox2.
Sorry for the pain thats now in your neck.

toto67
8th April, 2008, 10:44 PM
There's a few ways you can edit the keys!

You can ftp to the box and go to /var/keys.

Edit the keylist.txt file (if using evocamd) or the SoftCam.key file (if using mgcamd) or nagra file (if using gbox). Enter the keys in the above post, save and close.

Make sure that this section of the file looks like this...

# AU
# 00 is ignored (default)
# 01 enable AU
# 02 AU Auto
A: { 02 }Save and exit.

Restart the emu, usually an option in the BLUE button menu (Blue -> OK).

Or reboot the box.

Should come back on when it reboots.

------------------

OR

Just checked mines G and they already have the keys you have uploaded.mmm,thats strange that is....Need to get my spade out lol

smirnoff_rules
8th April, 2008, 10:46 PM
do these work for the 600?

just got mine working with the new keys m8 u up and running now ? r u tw or ntl m8 have the tw files to insert into box

gazz10
8th April, 2008, 10:53 PM
Hmm i tried both keys follow the tut, and the vid and still blank screen after reboot, guess am another noob at this dreambox stuff

thommo
8th April, 2008, 10:56 PM
gazz where are you though? ex c&w is down and from what i see the keys are not up here yet?

will be same method just with the ex c&w keys.

gazz10
8th April, 2008, 10:58 PM
gazz where are you though? ex c&w is down and from what i see the keys are not up here yet?

its ex TW and glasgow area

thommo
8th April, 2008, 10:59 PM
oh ok, id just double check you have inserted the keys ok, fat fingers ect....

double check to be sure.....

Neil
8th April, 2008, 11:01 PM

What area ex C&W are you after?

davidharvey75
8th April, 2008, 11:06 PM
Well Thommo i think i was a bit thick and you were right. Typed in the top line of the ex-tw key. saved rebooted and it worked. all channels worked. But when i was flicking through them they went off again.
Went back into the tubox commander and it had reverted back to the old key with the one i had entered down at the bottom.
Retrying the process again.

father ted
8th April, 2008, 11:07 PM
just got mine working with the new keys m8 u up and running now ? r u tw or ntl m8 have the tw files to insert into box

am tw m8 ive stil not got it going ?

smirnoff_rules
8th April, 2008, 11:10 PM
do u know or r u connected to your pc to change to files ?

Devilfish
8th April, 2008, 11:13 PM
You need to change the AU section of the camd_cfg file to { 02 } or else it will auto update with a wrong key. If it's set to { 01 } it will ~~~~ it up!

Neil
8th April, 2008, 11:16 PM
You need to change the AU section of the camd_cfg file to { 02 } or else it will auto update with a wrong key. If it's set to { 01 } it will ~~~~ it up!

Cheers mate, is that why I only had one key from today in the keylist.txt and nothing else?

I have not seen evocam delete keys before, it normally just keeps adding them forever.

davidharvey75
8th April, 2008, 11:21 PM
Well i retried it and it is still working. Thanks Thommo and Kaos

gazz10
8th April, 2008, 11:22 PM

Cheers am back up and running changed that and re-entered the keys.

wooot!

father ted
8th April, 2008, 11:26 PM

that file is allready saying 02 ?

smirnoff_rules
8th April, 2008, 11:29 PM
that file is allready saying 02 ?

put theres in m8 and reboot .. l had to unplug my box and reboot ?

Devilfish
8th April, 2008, 11:36 PM
Ex-C&W added to link.

father ted
8th April, 2008, 11:42 PM
na this is doing me head in i ve followed everything and its still not working ive put files in here and there i must be just stoopid casue nowts working ive rebooted and tuxbox commander and everything nowt works am off to bed now

MONKey
9th April, 2008, 12:07 AM
na this is doing me head in i ve followed everything and its still not working ive put files in here and there i must be just stoopid casue nowts working ive rebooted and tuxbox commander and everything nowt works am off to bed now

It works just try again m8 ;)

I didn't change my AU but i'm still on, maybe when they roll the keys my box will say bye bye lol?

:)

Devilfish
9th April, 2008, 12:09 AM
I didn't change my AU but i'm still on, maybe when they roll the keys my box will say bye bye lol?

:)

As long as you're up and running m8, that's the main thing. ;)

alithegreat
9th April, 2008, 12:58 AM
i m having a blank screen whenever i go to a premium channel. is this something to do with the keys

thommo
9th April, 2008, 01:01 AM
i m having a blank screen whenever i go to a premium channel. is this something to do with the keys

id say so mate, read this thread and you should be able to solve it yourself, plenty of instructions to follow.

alithegreat
9th April, 2008, 01:03 AM
thanks for a quick reply, will updating the firmware solve this issue

thommo
9th April, 2008, 01:05 AM
thanks for a quick reply, will updating the firmware solve this issue

no mate, its a key au issue, only way to view until there is a perm fix is to update them yourself following the instructions already in this thread.

felix1
9th April, 2008, 01:08 AM
im in ex c&w with a dm7025 gemini image.

the soft cam updates with new keys but still no picture. have been messing around all day with this then seen this on here. nothing mentioned here clears channels.

if i delete the keys from the softcam and leave it empty, reboot, it updates with keys.

ive tried mgcam evocam cccam still nothing.

any ideas?

thanks in advance.

alithegreat
9th April, 2008, 01:09 AM
how do i access the file inside dreambox and update it myself sorry for this stupid question but i have no idea what is this ftp method and so on
again thnx for ur help in advance

thommo
9th April, 2008, 01:19 AM
im in ex c&w with a dm7025 gemini image.

the soft cam updates with new keys but still no picture. have been messing around all day with this then seen this on here. nothing mentioned here clears channels.

if i delete the keys from the softcam and leave it empty, reboot, it updates with keys.

ive tried mgcam evocam cccam still nothing.

any ideas?

thanks in advance.

people are still looking into it mate, im ex c&w and mine wont clear either...ive tried all ways in this thread and mine is still off.

alithegreat
9th April, 2008, 01:20 AM
k ok i just accessed my dreambox using the ip address now i cant find the key.txt. need some help

thommo
9th April, 2008, 01:22 AM
how do i access the file inside dreambox and update it myself sorry for this stupid question but i have no idea what is this ftp method and so on
again thnx for ur help in advance

have a look at this.

alithegreat
9th April, 2008, 01:28 AM
i checked i have my dreambox file folder is like this
first of all i clicked on root
then i clicked on var/keys/nagra roms/none
there is no key.txt

felix1
9th April, 2008, 01:35 AM
people are still looking into it mate, im ex c&w and mine wont clear either...ive tried all ways in this thread and mine is still off.
thanks for the prompt reply thommo. nice to know people are looking into this. and still up at this time too.

father ted
9th April, 2008, 07:43 AM
na ive done everything to this its still the smae been up half the nite trying to get it going think ill need to reflash as im sure ive screwed it up and try to start again

Jaffa
9th April, 2008, 07:44 AM
Just home from work and within 5 minutes had it working with Evocamd....which never usually works for me.

Thanks to Kaos for explaining how to edit.

bordi
9th April, 2008, 09:48 AM
Hi guys,
do I have to delete the other older keys for this to work or can I just leave them? Also do I need to disable AU?

captain chaos
9th April, 2008, 09:59 AM
So we will need to keep manually updating then?

Tizzer22
9th April, 2008, 10:16 AM
i checked i have my dreambox file folder is like this
there is no key.txt

I have a DB 500-C, i also went into the keys and it has the word no and thats it? :(

Tizzer22
9th April, 2008, 10:25 AM
I have a DB 500-C, i also went into the keys and it has the word no and thats it? :(

Ok, i found it this time but when i press 4 to edit on the remote nothing seems to happen? Im doing it with TuxBox Commander.

alithegreat
9th April, 2008, 10:33 AM
need some help guys

i checked. My dreambox file folder is like this
there is no key.txt

Tizzer22
9th April, 2008, 10:37 AM
need some help guys

i checked. My dreambox file folder is like this
there is no key.txt

Are they two var on yours by anychance? i had one with var_init and it said no keys but i have another one just saying var that had the keys in there.

alithegreat
9th April, 2008, 10:47 AM
na in both var and var init i get nagra rom and when i click on that it just shows me none and when i click on none nothing happens

Dodgygeezah
9th April, 2008, 11:12 AM
I have a DBOX2 Nokia which has just stopped working - it shows the EPG and the channels that should be on at the moment but the screen is blank. Do I need the new keylist.txt (if so how do i download it?). Thanks.

lorrebreaker
9th April, 2008, 11:24 AM
I have a DBOX2 Nokia which has just stopped working - it shows the EPG and the channels that should be on at the moment but the screen is blank. Do I need the new keylist.txt (if so how do i download it?). Thanks.

Yes you will need the new keylist, jaffa was kind enough to upload his keys:
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=91

Edited my keylist and got it working using evocam, all channels are up and running still at the moment (manchester area)

smirnoff_rules
9th April, 2008, 11:40 AM
they have rolled again in birmingham .... here going to be doing this very few hours .. might be an idea to wait abit here

lorrebreaker
9th April, 2008, 11:45 AM
Seem to have rolled in here too now.

thommo
9th April, 2008, 11:49 AM
they have rolled again in birmingham .... here going to be doing this very few hours .. might be an idea to wait abit here

used to be the way with the pace boxes too m8, hit them for a few days then it would go quiet for a month lol.

cant get mine to update anyhow lol and i know what im doing with the bloody thing, not playing ball but ive my sat to keep me happy for now.

i would suggest though that all the new guys if your image has not got tuxbox commander to upgrade to a new image with it on and then follow the instructions in this thread to manual update. (push your yellow or blue button on your remote to see if you have it)

looks like its the only way until things calm down.(if they do at all lol)

oh i dont miss this lol, reason i went to a dreambox the easy of no messing with keys looks like those days are over for a while lol.

wonder if some soul is looking into a key update plugin like on the sat boxes.

ephid0r
9th April, 2008, 12:00 PM
confirmed birmingham has had new key roll

both my dbox2 and dm500c are blank on nagra channels

alithegreat
9th April, 2008, 12:30 PM
can any1 tell me what is this ex tw and ex ntl. i have got ntl connectin and i live in uk. i have got evocam and something called nagrarom.

can any1 plz tell which key i should use and i also dont know what is this au all about do i have to just enter the keys in tuxbox commander or anything else with it

thanx in advance

eliteone
9th April, 2008, 12:46 PM
Just tried Jaffa's key list, however no luck - black screen :(. Is the best thing to do wait? Im in South East UK area if thats any help to anyone, or perhaps even to me if someone in S.E UK has it working? :)

ephid0r
9th April, 2008, 12:58 PM
jaffas key list was for yesterdays change

i have todays key list but it looks dodgeh

eliteone
9th April, 2008, 01:00 PM
Oh right I see, why whats wrong with the keys you got today? where did you get them from?

cheers

alithegreat
9th April, 2008, 01:08 PM
can any1 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me
i dont know what is this ex tw and ex ntl. i have got ntl connectin and i live in surrey (SOuth East). i have got evocam and something called nagrarom.

can any1 plz tell which key i should use and i also dont know what is this au all about do i have to just enter the keys in tuxbox commander or anything else with it

thanx in advance

eliteone
9th April, 2008, 01:10 PM
why spam alithegreat? wait patiently like everbody else is. if people can help they will, and people will on here - you just have to wait.

Not having a dig, im just saying be patient !! :)

thommo
9th April, 2008, 01:12 PM
yeah im afraid its cat and mouse for a bit guys, just need to sit tight. new keys will appear and so will the fix if ones made.

dont worry about that,your boxes will get back running but as said its a waiting game and cat and mouse time at present.

the new keys may last a day and it,ll be the same cack over and over till they stop, usually its a few days and it settles,

im still hoping myself that theres going to be a plugin aswell as a fix so if they go down again a hook up to the net and dl the keys via the net via plugin just like the sat boxes do. hopefully someone will have a go.

just be patient guys is all i can say.

aftermath
9th April, 2008, 01:13 PM
can any1 tell me what is this ex tw and ex ntl. i have got ntl connectin and i live in uk. i have got evocam and something called nagrarom.

thanx in advance

ex tw = telewe5t
ex ntl = NTL

obviously you need the Keys for NTL ( which i dont have as i am ex tw)

but once you get them

press yellow button on remote.

go to Tuxbox commander.

go down to Var - click ok.

go to Keys - click ok.

go to Keylist.txt - press the "4" button.

Highlight first key, key 01 click ok - and edit the digits than need changing.Click ok when done.

do the same with second , key 00.

click exit - then save , then exit again and save.

reboot box or evocam.

I cant make it any easier than that m8 , sorry.

alithegreat
9th April, 2008, 01:16 PM
thnx for ur help everyone so there are no keys for ntl yet?????????

ephid0r
9th April, 2008, 01:16 PM
bloke was advertising new keys but they were ird's instead

allycoops
9th April, 2008, 01:23 PM
thnx for ur help everyone so there are no keys for ntl yet?????????

once they are available mate, you will know about it, they will be on here

toto67
9th April, 2008, 01:30 PM
Fill your boots guys,but like everything else just expected them to get hit sometime soon...HTH :-)

2 mins guys will host them dont think we allow direct posting on the forum. safe than sorry...tnx....thommo

Sorry m8,I should ~~~~ing know better..Dont tell big G lol
Officer,I will come quietly

lol no probs m8, keys hosted below. thanks to t67.....thommo out.

http://img338.imageshack.us/my.php?image=keystodaydp6.jpg

Herbie
9th April, 2008, 01:32 PM
I have got my eurovox and dbox 2 working in pure ntl notts by manually entering the keys I have kept a copy of a working image for the dbox 2 if anyone wants it I will transfer via msn or upload here if allowed

allycoops
9th April, 2008, 01:36 PM
Pm the mods Herbie mate for permisison or no go.

ephid0r
9th April, 2008, 01:40 PM
EXTW area 9/4/08

lets not confuse the issue please. all new keys here not just tw. thanks...thommo.

http://img338.imageshack.us/my.php?image=keystodaydp6.jpg

ephid0r
9th April, 2008, 01:48 PM
ermm all exTW areas begin with B :)

the keys i got were sourced from someone using a starview in my area

all EXTW use same key rolls

thommo
9th April, 2008, 01:50 PM
well im ex c&w so wouldnt know im sure someone will correct them if there is indeed an error.....thanks.

ephid0r
9th April, 2008, 01:51 PM
well if u dont know then why did u delete my post

http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/jj161/ephid0r/?action=view&current=keys.jpg

the above link is for EX Telewet areas !

thommo
9th April, 2008, 01:56 PM

easy pal, im here to help and i wont take the arsey tone. i didnt post the keys someone else did, i hosted them off forum to see you posting a link to tw only i didnt even click your link as far i i was aware the keys provided where the correct keys and i wanted to keep them to one post. if there wrong they will be updated there nothing to do with me i just hosted them.

alithegreat
9th April, 2008, 02:20 PM
:elefant: the issue of these keys fixed automatically
i didnt change any keys just did the transponder scan and all the channels came automatically

bones
9th April, 2008, 02:41 PM
can any1 else confirm that doin a rescan will fix the problem without changing the keys. Thanks

aftermath
9th April, 2008, 02:53 PM

Got mine up and running again m8, but you better check that link again, it isnt the one i am using, its close but not right.

As for deleting your post, i think Thommo needs a little respect m8, he is trying to keep the forum running smoothly and he is not a bad guy, Please be patient m8 we are all having the same difficulties at the moment, just need a little time and patience.

can any1 else confirm that doin a rescan will fix the problem without changing the keys. Thanks

Simple answer is NO, its not as easy as that.

bones
9th April, 2008, 02:58 PM
Thanks for the quick reply. Am using an image but dont know which 1 it it. The thing is i cant change the keys when i go in my file menu. Am using a dm 500 c. I've also tried to ftp it but no look. Is it advisable to get the digitalworldz image and upload in order to change the key ?

Herbie
9th April, 2008, 03:11 PM
Keys rolled again public key ***do not upload keys ***

TIME 15: 10 9/04/08

PURE NTL NOTTS

Devilfish
9th April, 2008, 03:31 PM
GUYS....please do not upload keys to the forum

If you want to pass keys about, upload the file to a file hosting website like rapidshare or megaupload and link to it.

Up put it in a picture and host it on imagehosting.com.

I've just got in so will have a look at TW areas.

tony30uk
9th April, 2008, 03:41 PM
a rescan worked for me for about 10 mins then off she went again !!!

Devilfish
9th April, 2008, 03:43 PM
I'm afraid it looks like it'll be up and down for some time to come until we can get a proper AU fix.

Everyone is just going to be patient until someone works out the keys .

thommo
9th April, 2008, 03:45 PM
yes hang tight guys, everyone will get them there's no special treatment here.

once its available you'll see it here.

can confirm though that its yoyo at the minute, mine came on for 10 mins then went down again so were not hiding anything we are ALL in the same boat.

Devilfish
9th April, 2008, 03:58 PM
Here is now keys for all areas as of 3:55pm on Wed 9th April.

http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i1683935_9408.JPG

theboss
9th April, 2008, 04:09 PM
how are you getting the keys?

PAUL7331
9th April, 2008, 04:10 PM
Guys before is there any point messing about FTP-ing keys to my box if the non fta channels will go off after an hour or so?!?

Devilfish
9th April, 2008, 04:13 PM
Exactly it's your own choice whether you update the latest keys. No-one knows if they're going to go off in a few hours time or a few days time.

I can log the stream and work out the keys from that but I can only do it for ex-tw areas, obviously.

tony30uk
9th April, 2008, 04:19 PM
kaos do i change the keys before i do a scan or after?
when i go into edit the keys there already there, there may be one digit changed on the 00 line and theres about 6 lines starting with 00 then the 01 line has exactly the same line as i have got from your link
do i delite the lines i dont need?
sorry if it sounds silly but im quite new to this

Devilfish
9th April, 2008, 04:23 PM
You only need one "00" line and one "01" line, all the others are previous keys that are not working.

You don't need to do a scan, its not a channels issues, it a key issue.

Jaffa
9th April, 2008, 04:31 PM
These are latest keys working with Evocamd in ure NTL

Latest Keys (http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/t1683969_PureNTL.jpg)

Tizzer22
9th April, 2008, 04:53 PM
These are latest keys working with Evocamd in ure NTL

Latest Keys (http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/t1683969_PureNTL.jpg)

This worked for me and im using DM500C.

tony30uk
9th April, 2008, 05:02 PM
ive put the keys in as described and wiped all the old keys but still nothing
when you alk about a permenant fix will that be by means of a new image?

excuse my inept knowledge !

Devilfish
9th April, 2008, 05:05 PM
It will come in the forum of an emu update, i.e. the evocamd part.

Might be a single file or a new emu but we'll need to wait and see.

Edit the keylist.txt file, save it and try and premium channel. If nothing, reboot the box and try again. You sure you've got the latest keys?

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=4955&postcount=96

thommo
9th April, 2008, 05:06 PM
ive put the keys in as described and wiped all the old keys but still nothing
when you alk about a permenant fix will that be by means of a new image?

excuse my inept knowledge !

if you have done it right with the right keys go to sky sports and restart the emu....leave it....mine took 5 plus minutes to kick in, it wasnt instant. mine is off again now, but if you have the right ones it should work.

who knows for how long though.......

edit, just tried the new ex c&w key (my area) and its fine.....

terminator2k2
9th April, 2008, 05:11 PM
hi all.....just wandering im in ex telewest....why is it i see diiferent keys for the same provider.?? is this dependant on box.??

reason i ask is :

mine starts

00 D8 -- -- -- -- -- -- AE

01 BE -- -- -- -- -- -- F6

yet all the ones i see are nothing like this.??

cheers chris

Kelly
9th April, 2008, 05:13 PM
thanks Guys, Glen says cheers to your Dad for letting me know abou tyour site!!! My d-box is working again!!! woo hoo no more shitey 5 channel telly
Kelly
xxxx

idrees
9th April, 2008, 05:16 PM
i tried putting the keys in but in but the key dir does not have any space there i have pressed 4 to edit as well but the screen is blank am i doin it wrong??

smirnoff_rules
9th April, 2008, 05:18 PM
l take it ex tw keys have rolled again with these http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i1683935_9408.JPG any one no how to turn off au ... that my problem l think

thommo
9th April, 2008, 05:19 PM
i tried putting the keys in but in but the key dir does not have any space there i have pressed 4 to edit as well but the screen is blank am i doin it wrong??

how are you doing it mate, are you going to keys pressing ok then you press 4 to edit? or are you doing it the proper way which is to scroll to the keys folder (dont push ok button) then press 4 to edit.

terminator2k2
9th April, 2008, 05:20 PM
sorted now thanks to kaos ' s posts...cheers bud...

terminator2k2
9th April, 2008, 05:26 PM
@smirnoff rules.....

i have a dm600 and to turn auto update off i did the following:

im using camd...

i opend up camd.cfg in the same folder as keylist.txt (pressing button 4)

went down to "AU" and changed the bottom line to

#AU

A {00}

i changed A{01} to A{00}

if that helps lol...

vitesse349
9th April, 2008, 05:39 PM
guys..i have decided to try and change the keys manually. i have connected the 500c to my pc via the ftp cable but nothing happens. is my pc automaticlly supposed to pick up the fact the dreambox is connected? or do u have to run another program once u connect the box..help please!

thanks!

aftermath
9th April, 2008, 05:48 PM
try this way http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=4863&postcount=75

or read through here http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1035

idrees
9th April, 2008, 05:50 PM
people using n*L the keys have worked for now as KAOS uploaded the video yesterday showing us how to input dem was a right result

big up to kaos :star:

dont know how long they are going to be working for but till the next time give them a go

video on how to input the keys

where to get the keys from

smirnoff_rules
9th April, 2008, 06:09 PM
@smirnoff rules.....

i have a dm600 and to turn auto update off i did the following:

im using camd...

i opend up camd.cfg in the same folder as keylist.txt (pressing button 4)

went down to "AU" and changed the bottom line to

#AU

A {00}

i changed A{01} to A{00}

if that helps lol...

l had a moded file for that .. but it was age m8 .. all the years of playing with cable l put the ntl ones in and not the tw ones lol ... the brains losing cells all the time , but l think mines gone into turbo mode lol

vitesse349
9th April, 2008, 06:13 PM
right...

when i go to the var, and keys, there is no keylist txt. it just has a folder saying "nagra roms" which is empty... is this to do with the image im using? what image do i need to be using instead..god this is a nightmare.? sorry...thanks.,

Devilfish
9th April, 2008, 06:19 PM
If you're image has nothing in the keys folder then you won't get any premium channels. Some images are designed like this. It's so that it forces you to do a bit of learning before the image will work. Other images come fully configured to work.

We really need to know what image is on the box before we can try to fix it. Best bet is to put an image on that you know will work, try the Dw v2 image.

wiiman
9th April, 2008, 07:33 PM
i'm running gbox 2.25c on my dreambox with dw2.0, i have ftp'd into the var/keys folder and editted the keylist.txt still didn't work, then read somewhere here that if using gbox that the nagra file has to be edited but when i open it with notepad there are various keys and i don't know which ones to change, can anyone help me?

vitesse349
9th April, 2008, 07:33 PM
thanks kaos..

right, i flashed the image you told me to, went into the keys folder, nothing there. I manually entered the keys. and still nothing. I am with VM. does this mean i use the ex c/w keys? and will entering the whole thing in the blank space i.e.00 and 01 and then the key, really work? or should something be already there when i look in the key folder....god this is a struggle. Please advise.

thanks again.

vitesse349
9th April, 2008, 07:38 PM
aaagh

just re-booted the box, went into the keylist file, and the keys i entered have vanished. Its just a blank folder again...why arent there any keys in there for me to change????

Digger
9th April, 2008, 07:40 PM
have the ntl codes for ireland been found yet by anyone????

kegsie
9th April, 2008, 07:43 PM
just got my dbox going Tpest motherwell got new keys and can supply PM me for them:elefant::elefant::elefant:

cockney
9th April, 2008, 07:47 PM
ex tw = telewe5t
ex ntl = NTL

obviously you need the Keys for NTL ( which i dont have as i am ex tw)

but once you get them

press yellow button on remote.

go to Tuxbox commander.

go down to Var - click ok.

go to Keys - click ok.

go to Keylist.txt - press the "4" button.

Highlight first key, key 01 click ok - and edit the digits than need changing.Click ok when done.

do the same with second , key 00.

click exit - then save , then exit again and save.

reboot box or evocam.

I cant make it any easier than that m8 , sorry.

HI this does work for me can you tell me how to eccess the keys its a bit new to me been let down from guy i got it from . thanjks

smirnoff_rules
9th April, 2008, 07:50 PM
HI this does work for me can you tell me how to eccess the keys its a bit new to me been let down from guy i got it from . thanjks

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=4955&postcount=96 here r the keys

and @cockney got back a few pages m8 lm sure the info u need is there

smirnoff_rules
9th April, 2008, 07:51 PM
aaagh

just re-booted the box, went into the keylist file, and the keys i entered have vanished. Its just a blank folder again...why arent there any keys in there for me to change????

wot area or u m8 tw or ntl ..

khizar
9th April, 2008, 07:51 PM
Would be gratefull if somebody could explain how to log an origional card to extract the current keys.
I understand that the keys that need changing are the current decryption keys. What is the TesWet public key and what is it used for?
Is the public key unique for each user card?

I have a basic subscription with an origional card and a dreambox for sports/movies. Can I extract information from the basic subscription card?

Would using a Mosc solve the AU problem?

Thanks

vitesse349
9th April, 2008, 07:52 PM
guys, if i am with VM, in east london, do i enter the ex c/w keys? or the NTL keys?

can anyone help.

cheers.

allycoops
9th April, 2008, 07:57 PM
have the ntl codes for ireland been found yet by anyone????

try these

http://rapidshare.com/files/106182162/ntldubl.rar

password for rar folder =www.digital-kaos.co.uk

cockney
9th April, 2008, 07:57 PM
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=4955&postcount=96 here r the keys

and @cockney got back a few pages m8 lm sure the info u need is there

thanks got keys how do i load them into db500c total lost

thommo
9th April, 2008, 08:01 PM
thanks got keys how do i load them into db500c total lost

taken from post two, its all in here mate.

wiiman
9th April, 2008, 08:05 PM
nobody know the answer to my question on page 12? i would go back to evocam but evo has not worked in my area for about 18 months now.

smirnoff_rules
9th April, 2008, 08:07 PM
here a video from yourtube on how to insert keys http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhXizddT9JI

cockney
9th April, 2008, 08:09 PM

have a look at this.

Hi mate cant find tuxbox commander any where in my plugins can you point me in the right direction

thommo
9th April, 2008, 08:11 PM
i'm running gbox 2.25c on my dreambox with dw2.0, i have ftp'd into the var/keys folder and editted the keylist.txt still didn't work, then read somewhere here that if using gbox that the nagra file has to be edited but when i open it with notepad there are various keys and i don't know which ones to change, can anyone help me?

smirnoff_rules
9th April, 2008, 08:11 PM
nobody know the answer to my question on page 12? i would go back to evocam but evo has not worked in my area for about 18 months now.

l have a prv600 m8 but l think most peeps r using ,2.12 l think

thommo
9th April, 2008, 08:12 PM
Hi mate cant find tuxbox commander any where in my plugins can you point me in the right direction

if your image has it, should be yellow button or blue button.

if not either ftp to the box or load a newer image on that has tuxbox commander on.

calmo
9th April, 2008, 08:13 PM
Thanks for the keys Kaos. For the moment it's working.

cockney
9th April, 2008, 08:22 PM
if your image has it, should be yellow button or blue button.

if not either ftp to the box or load a newer image on that has tuxbox commander on.

sorry mate can you tell me how to put a new image on that has tuxbox command

father ted
9th April, 2008, 08:36 PM

people are still trying to use gbox as a emu, instead use evocamd that is the emu that corrisponds to keylist.txt soz but thats all i could find out m8

thommo
9th April, 2008, 08:39 PM
sorry mate can you tell me how to put a new image on that has tuxbox command

stickys in red mate.

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34

Digger
9th April, 2008, 08:41 PM
ya sure these codes work, do i have to have spaces between each set of two digits, dont seem to be able to get it workin..

Jaffa
9th April, 2008, 08:41 PM
Evocamd has never worked for me...well I say never but it did with one image but cant remember which...anway, I thought I would give it a try wwith new keys and its working for now...strange but true.

Jaffa
9th April, 2008, 08:44 PM
ya sure these codes work, do i have to have spaces between each set of two digits, dont seem to be able to get it workin..

There are a few spaces

N ???? ?? ????????????????

N then space then 4 numbers then space then 2 numbers then space then the rest

vitesse349
9th April, 2008, 08:44 PM
i have tried everything to get this poxy box working and its driving me mad.

ok, i did exactly as u said, changed the keys in the keylist file thing, re-booted, nothing. I have all the epg, but no channels except the fta ones.

in your post you said you had to edit the camd_cfg file.

edit it to what? there are 61 different lines in there. what am i doing wrong....im close to tears man..

hope u can help.

cheers

jiggy
9th April, 2008, 08:45 PM
help how do you stop the dreambox from uploading the bad keys by the way can you make it simple as i am new to this cheers

Jaffa
9th April, 2008, 08:48 PM
i have tried everything to get this poxy box working and its driving me mad.

ok, i did exactly as u said, changed the keys in the keylist file thing, re-booted, nothing. I have all the epg, but no channels except the fta ones.

in your post you said you had to edit the camd_cfg file.

edit it to what? there are 61 different lines in there. what am i doing wrong....im close to tears man..

hope u can help.

cheers

help how do you stop the dreambox from uploading the bad keys by the way can you make it simple as i am new to this cheers

You need to turn off AU, see Kaos post below. Set it to 00

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=4588&postcount=11

davidharvey75
9th April, 2008, 09:07 PM
Just thought i'd say a big thanks to all the guys thats trying to help everyone.
Kaos, Thommo, Smirnoff, (sorry if i've missed anyone).
These guys are working to help us, when they know something we will.
My dbox worked first time last night, then has been down for most of the day.
Just entered the codes Ex-tw as of 3.55pm and it's working again. Sorry to the guys who's boxes aren't working yet, i have been there too, and it's frustrating but it will get back working. So let's be patient.

Jaffa
9th April, 2008, 09:25 PM

Sorry digger...you are Ireland so ignore my last post about spaces, thats for NTL UK

vitesse349
9th April, 2008, 09:35 PM
thanks guys...

cheers thommo and kaos..

finally did it.

much appreciated.

Neil
9th April, 2008, 09:52 PM

I have found you always need to stop the cams, then edit the key file then restart the cam.

I use evocam and I always set the cam to none, edit or replace keylist.txt then select evocam again. It works for me that way.

bones
9th April, 2008, 10:07 PM
If you're image has nothing in the keys folder then you won't get any premium channels. Some images are designed like this. It's so that it forces you to do a bit of learning before the image will work. Other images come fully configured to work.

We really need to know what image is on the box before we can try to fix it. Best bet is to put an image on that you know will work, try the Dw v2 image.

Hi there kaos. Am having the same problem . when i go to my file menu- keys the folder is empty. Where can i get that dw 2 from?
Thanks for all the help you guys are the greatest.

smirnoff_rules
9th April, 2008, 10:10 PM
its in downloads m8 , just reply to this and u can download

bones
9th April, 2008, 10:11 PM
Thanks alot. Really appreciate it.

Not able to download it as yet. But am gonna wait.

enigma534
9th April, 2008, 10:22 PM
Anyone had probs in Edin - I presume so?!

Devilfish
9th April, 2008, 11:09 PM
It's the same all over the UK.

Devilfish
9th April, 2008, 11:11 PM
The format of the keys files are....

If you are using evocamd, you need to edit the keylist.txt file.
If you are using mgcamd, you need to edit the SoftCam.key file.
If you are using gbox, you need to edit the nagra file.

All these files are in /var/keys.

Inside the key file, the format should be as follows...

ex-tw

N 5A01 00 1234567890ABCDEF ;
N 5A01 01 1234567890ABCDEF ;

ex-ntl

N 5401 00 1234567890ABCDEF ;

ex-c&w

N 5C01 00 1234567890ABCDEF ;

Replace the 1234567890ABCDEF with the actual keys.

rob6007
9th April, 2008, 11:18 PM
The format of the keys files are....

If you are using evocamd, you need to edit the keylist.txt file.
If you are using mgcamd, you need to edit the SoftCam.key file.
If you are using gbox, you need to edit the nagra file.

All these files are in /var/keys.

Inside the key file, the format should be as follows...

ex-tw

N 5A01 00 1234567890ABCDEF ;
N 5A01 01 1234567890ABCDEF ;

ex-ntl

ex-c&w

Replace the 1234567890ABCDEF with the actual keys.

do i put these keys in manually in the first 2 lines of the keys im on telewest and live in bailieston glasgow . what do i do after i put the keys in do i reboot or switch it off then back on again thanks guys

thommo
9th April, 2008, 11:20 PM
yep follow the instruction on how to enter with tuxbox go to keys and enter the telewest ones from here

the ones on the post you quoted are just an example and not the actual keys.

Devilfish
9th April, 2008, 11:21 PM
Press Exit on the remote (or HOME for the dbox users) then RED to save. Exit again then RED to save.

Pull the plug on the dreambx, wait 10 secs and plug back in.

rob6007
9th April, 2008, 11:24 PM
yep follow the instruction on how to enter with tuxbox go to keys and enter the telewest ones from here

the ones on the post you quoted are just an example and not the actual keys.

ha ha yeah mate thanks . i was looking like 12345abcde thats not very technical lol .

thnks guys im am giving it a go just now thnks

bones
9th April, 2008, 11:33 PM
Hi. I just installed dmv2 image but theres no keys in the keylist txt. So i enterted the keys manually but nuttin seems to happen. Do i need to do sumting else ?

Devilfish
9th April, 2008, 11:35 PM
Did you enter them in the format that I posted here...

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=5169&postcount=158

remember the space then the semi-colon after the codes.

Remember to save the file then restart the emu or pull the power on the box.

bones
9th April, 2008, 11:37 PM
Srry i did'nt do the spaces. And do i need to enter all the codes or just the one that suits me ? Cant get it caps either.

rob6007
9th April, 2008, 11:39 PM
got the box working again guys . really thought it was far more technical than that but you guys make it so simple and thanks for encouraging newbies like me to at least have a go at it .

will that be the problem solved now or will the kyes need changing again . i will pass the ifo on to a couple of guys in work and be singing your praises .

thanks again guys

allycoops
9th April, 2008, 11:40 PM
got the box working again guys . really thought it was far more technical than that but you guys make it so simple and thanks for encouraging newbies like me to at least have a go at it .

will that be the problem solved now or will the kyes need changing again . i will pass the ifo on to a couple of guys in work and be singing your praises .

thanks again guys

get your mates from work to join up and anybody else you know, all welcome

idrees
9th April, 2008, 11:42 PM
back againg how u all doin just checked my box still working but am missing some channels like sky sports 1 and 3 dont know why because did an automatic transponder scan is it because i entered the keys in manually

idrees
9th April, 2008, 11:44 PM
is it possible to use dreamup to upload the dw2.0 onto the d500c because the other software wont work properly, or may be its too complicated dont know which??

if this is possible then how do u do this?
and also does it have autokey roll/ update??

rob6007
9th April, 2008, 11:45 PM
will do ally thanks mate .

should expect some channels to go missing or will this be the end of it . dont want it to cut or sumthing all the boys are coming up for the footy tom .

rob6007
9th April, 2008, 11:46 PM
has every one seen this post its step by step incase anyone hasnt seen it . this is what i used and im a total novice

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=4863&postcount=75

allycoops
9th April, 2008, 11:53 PM
will do ally thanks mate .

should expect some channels to go missing or will this be the end of it . dont want it to cut or sumthing all the boys are coming up for the footy tom .

nobody knows it could go off tonight, tomorrow, next week,whenever,

If it does the new info will be on here asap.

once the guys work out a perm fix that will be here also FREE of Charge as always,

NO MORE PAYING SOMEONE TO DO YOUR BOXES, once you're a member here,

spread the news Lads

rob6007
9th April, 2008, 11:56 PM
again many thanks ally . cant wait to tell teh mrs to get her ass up stairs to watch corrie and eastenders .

you guys are a god send thanks

thommo
9th April, 2008, 11:56 PM

thanks again guys

see i told you it wasnt as hard as it looked in that pm, bet youe glad you did it now.

rob6007
9th April, 2008, 11:59 PM
too right thommo . honestly i thought i dont stand a chance and you worry incase you totally brea kit but its so simple . if anyone is thinking the same as i was dont worry just have a go

Jaffa
10th April, 2008, 12:07 AM
is it possible to use dreamup to upload the dw2.0 onto the d500c because the other software wont work properly, or may be its too complicated dont know which??

if this is possible then how do u do this?
and also does it have autokey roll/ update??

The channels you have missing have nothing to do with the keys, they just clear the channels.

To use dreamUP see the stickie linked below.
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=33

Once the image is on you will probably have to change the keys and turn AU off.

mcmasterg
10th April, 2008, 01:22 AM
Thanks to Kaos and the rest of the guys over the past 24 i had a bit of bother gtting sorted at the start but you guys help me keep my cool and get there in the end so thanks again

father ted
10th April, 2008, 01:24 AM
Thanks to Kaos and the rest of the guys over the past 24 i had a bit of bother gtting sorted at the start but you guys help me keep my cool and get there in the end so thanks again

ok now go fix mine :rofl:

desidude
10th April, 2008, 02:23 AM
?is it ok to add all the keys if you are not sure which area you are

father ted
10th April, 2008, 02:28 AM
there is only 3 m8 cw ntl or telewest

desidude
10th April, 2008, 02:36 AM
when i look at my keylist file it has alot of keys. it was working fine before I went away. Now nothing works must be this key change. I am just not sure of my area so wondered if it is ok to insert all the keys tw,cw and ntl?

Where can I get the keys from ? downloads here?

Jaffa
10th April, 2008, 02:46 AM
I dont think it will matter if you add them all as there are some different ones on mine.

You can get the keys below

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=4955&postcount=96

CyberBob
10th April, 2008, 03:38 AM
Has anyone been able to get NTL back on line using any of these keys
I have tried replaceing the keys several times and no luck as yet.
will I just have to wait for new keys or has someone had success with NTL.

Jaffa
10th April, 2008, 05:04 AM
Has anyone been able to get NTL back on line using any of these keys
I have tried replaceing the keys several times and no luck as yet.
will I just have to wait for new keys or has someone had success with NTL.

We are all on NTL one way or the other but Pure NTL works fine with the keys running EvocamD.

mcrabb85
10th April, 2008, 07:43 AM
Hi I am new to all this how do I know if I am running EvocamD and if I am not how do I instal it ?

Many thanks

tony30uk
10th April, 2008, 08:38 AM
i have entered all the keys manually and im using a dm500 in a ex tw area and i get nothing only freeview

im using digitalworldz 2.0

Kelly
10th April, 2008, 09:12 AM
East Kilbride, EX -TW went down agia at 7.53am this morning! :( Bummer!

Hopefully you can get us a new Key all my friends and Neighbours are asking me to fix theirs!!

trimster
10th April, 2008, 10:24 AM
manually entered keys last night TW area working fine.

tony30uk
10th April, 2008, 10:31 AM
pulling my hair out here, tw area southyorks, entered :thumpdown:keys using tuc commander, saved them and nothing.....going out the window soon !!!!

lorrebreaker
10th April, 2008, 10:38 AM
Keys rolled in Ex-CW manchester this morning (8am) new keys added and all channels are now back (for now). As was said earlier in this thread i think we'll just have to be patient and keep entering the new keys.

VM will get bored before i do :)

smirnoff_rules
10th April, 2008, 10:39 AM
keys rolled again this morning m8 , wait for the new ones

Kelly
10th April, 2008, 11:01 AM
Phone my friend in the calderwood area of East Kilbride and she says she still has all the channels???? God only knows whats happening need to check mine when i get home

Tizzer22
10th April, 2008, 11:03 AM
The keys have just rolled in my area, i was using the pure ntl keys with dm500c

allycoops
10th April, 2008, 11:12 AM
they are all off again as far as I Know, keep checking here for link to new Keys, no need to worry they will be available ASAP

smirnoff_rules
10th April, 2008, 11:17 AM
there r they only ones we can find at the minute ex cw ones http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g240/cleanup1000/EXCW.jpg

idrees
10th April, 2008, 11:27 AM
sorry peeps

idrees
10th April, 2008, 11:29 AM
how do u pout the keys in a picture ??

mab88
10th April, 2008, 11:39 AM
are them keys for the telewest

Tizzer22
10th April, 2008, 11:50 AM
I guess its freeview for the time being untill somone can find ex-ntl. :argh:

allycoops
10th April, 2008, 11:53 AM
I guess its freeview for the time being untill somone can find ex-ntl. :argh:

latest keys ,

http://rapidshare.com/files/106335198/LATEST_KEYS.rar

password for the rar file = www.digital-kaos.co.uk

idrees
10th April, 2008, 12:01 PM
how does this rapid share link work???

allycoops
10th April, 2008, 12:02 PM
new Keys telepest 11am roll this morning

http://rapidshare.com/files/106336907/TELE.rar

password = www.digital-kaos.co.uk

allycoops
10th April, 2008, 12:04 PM
how does this rapid share link work???

copy and paste the link into your browser, it will take you to the link page, choose free downlaod, wait the 30 seconds for the timer to count down

enter the three digit code. and then downlaod, use teh password to open the rar file

idrees
10th April, 2008, 12:08 PM
just quickly r they 4 ntl aswell??

allycoops
10th April, 2008, 12:10 PM
just quickly r they 4 ntl aswell??

yes see below Pal

Latest Nthell here, ignore the telepest ones,

latest telepest ones here

password for both rar folders =
www.digital-kaos.co.uk

Tizzer22
10th April, 2008, 12:14 PM
yes see below Pal

Latest Nthell here, ignore the telepest ones,

latest telepest ones here

password for both rar folders =
www.digital-kaos.co.uk

Cheers m8, all channels back up and running for now.

nodular
10th April, 2008, 12:18 PM
Downloaded the rar files but cany open it. Says file is in unknown format or damaged.
Ideas??

Tizzer22
10th April, 2008, 12:22 PM
Downloaded the rar files but cany open it. Says file is in unknown format or damaged.
Ideas??

You need WinRar to open the .Rar file

allycoops
10th April, 2008, 12:22 PM
Ideas??

both downlaoding ok here mate, ive just tested them again, no problems, try again and remember to right click, choose extract to folder and then enter the password exactly as above

anybody else having problems extracting the rar files??

mab88
10th April, 2008, 12:30 PM
hi i put these codes in for tw and notting is coming on any idea

nodular
10th April, 2008, 12:32 PM
tried again, no joy

Bucky
10th April, 2008, 12:34 PM
Working fine for me, cheers

theftz
10th April, 2008, 12:35 PM
Cheers for the keys mate.

allycoops
10th April, 2008, 12:35 PM
hi i put these codes in for tw and notting is coming on any idea

Try again mate using this post as guidance

allycoops
10th April, 2008, 12:36 PM
tried again, no joy

dont know mate seems to be working for everybody else???

mab88
10th April, 2008, 12:38 PM
got it working i just copy the number with the space they why it never work there should be no space inbetween the numbers

bones
10th April, 2008, 12:43 PM
no problems with the downloads here. All working fine. Thanks

smirnoff_rules
10th April, 2008, 12:55 PM
new ex tw in zip for them without winrar .. same password www.digital-kaos.co.uk

http://rapidshare.com/files/106339274/ntl.zip

Kelly
10th April, 2008, 01:06 PM
thanks for the new keys , will give a try when i get home

georgio
10th April, 2008, 01:07 PM
kets seem to have changed in liverpool aswell...

Devilfish
10th April, 2008, 01:11 PM
Well done to the guys who are keeping us up to date!

thanks for the new keys , will give a try when i get home

There's no guarantee they'll still work when you get home Kelly lol but here's hoping! :)

desidude
10th April, 2008, 01:25 PM
I put them all into my keylist and works :-) happy bunny for now hehe thanks everyone this forum rocks!

Devilfish
10th April, 2008, 01:37 PM
Keys for all UK and Ireland from this mornings roll (10-4-8).

http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i1686047_keys1048a.JPG

georgio
10th April, 2008, 01:38 PM
keys up and running and working again... great site.....

Neil
10th April, 2008, 01:48 PM
VM will get bored before i do :)

I doubt it

nodular
10th April, 2008, 01:50 PM
got them now.
Cheers to allyc, smirnoff an Kaos for your help, probly just got an old version of winrar.

raven3k
10th April, 2008, 02:00 PM
Thanx for the updated keys.

bones
10th April, 2008, 02:07 PM
I still cant get mines to work. Theres no keys in my key list on my dm 500 c and using dm 2 image. I entered the keys as instructed to but nothing. I know am doin someting wrong but cant seem to figure out what it is.

kr4sh
10th April, 2008, 02:14 PM
How oftern do keys change for VM?

allycoops
10th April, 2008, 02:16 PM
I still cant get mines to work. Theres no keys in my key list on my dm 500 c and using dm 2 image. I entered the keys as instructed to but nothing. I know am doin someting wrong but cant seem to figure out what it is.

have you tried following this guide mate, if not try it

bones
10th April, 2008, 02:21 PM
Yea i tried all of that. I even tried putting the keys in the soft.txt file but nuttin. Thanks for your help doh might just have to wait ofr the permanent fix cause i cant figure out what am doin wrong.

allycoops
10th April, 2008, 02:22 PM
Yea i tried all of that. I even tried putting the keys in the soft.txt file but nuttin. Thanks for your help doh might just have to wait ofr the permanent fix cause i cant figure out what am doin wrong.

speak to Kaos mate, he'll help you figure out where you're going wrong and help you sort it.

bones
10th April, 2008, 02:33 PM
Ok will do. Thanks

kr4sh
10th April, 2008, 02:52 PM
The keys are working great, cheers :-)

But im still curiouse to know how oftern they change. and also if theres any way to auto update them?

smirnoff_rules
10th April, 2008, 02:55 PM
thats why your here m8 lol , vm r playing around m8 and changing them 2 times aday , but the lads in the know r tying to sort it , theres big big money in selling dreamboxs and eurovoxs , theres no way there going to lost the market , not long lm sure

wizz240166
10th April, 2008, 03:42 PM
what best site to get latest key info from?
..wizz

Kelly
10th April, 2008, 03:46 PM
quick question, my mother in law has a dreambox, not a d-box how do you get to the keys on that machine, not sure what kind it is but we can't seem to get into fix the keys.

Anyone got a step by step instructions?

Jaffa
10th April, 2008, 03:55 PM
what best site to get latest key info from?
..wizz

If the keys get changed they will be here in this thread as soon as available.

thommo
10th April, 2008, 04:00 PM
quick question, my mother in law has a dreambox, not a d-box how do you get to the keys on that machine, not sure what kind it is but we can't seem to get into fix the keys.

same method as in this thread...:) if the image allows it, if not a upgrade to a new image like the dw one in downloads would solve the tuxbox commander problem or flash fxp to the box.

Jaffa
10th April, 2008, 04:00 PM

Kelly..if the dreambox has tuxbox commander then you can access it with the yellow key. If it doesnt have tuxbox commander there is a plugin you can install and I am sure Kaos can tell you how to.

Devilfish
10th April, 2008, 04:01 PM

Kelly if the image running on the dreambox doesn't have tuxbox commander in it, you won't be able to get to the keys file using the remote. Check pressing the yellow or blue button for the tuxbox commander program.

If you can't find it, you'll need to connect the box up to a PC or laptop and access the files that way. Or if you want to install the plugin, you still need to connect it up to a PC.

rob6007
10th April, 2008, 04:28 PM
has the keys changed again . i got it fixed last night using the keys that was posted

do i just do the same thing again . whats the new keys number telewest glasgow thanks guys :rock::rock:

thommo
10th April, 2008, 04:30 PM
has the keys changed again . i got it fixed last night using the keys that was posted

do i just do the same thing again . whats the new keys number telewest glasgow thanks guys :rock::rock:

same deal mate new keys.

http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i1686047_keys1048a.JPG

Jaffa
10th April, 2008, 04:30 PM

Yes changed again but they are below

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=5339&postcount=223

Edit: bloody mods are too quick...lol

rob6007
10th April, 2008, 04:40 PM
Yes changed again but they are below

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=5339&postcount=223

Edit: bloody mods are too quick...lol

lol lol lol thanks anyway jaffa and thnx again thommo . no doubt this is going to keep happening for a while anyway .

cockney
10th April, 2008, 04:41 PM
Hi why has vm stared rolling the keys now . is this going to carry on :thumpdown:

georgio
10th April, 2008, 04:45 PM
looks like keys have changed again.... 16:40

Devilfish
10th April, 2008, 04:47 PM
Yes they have!

Thread will be opened again when the new keys are available.

Check back in 5 mins

Devilfish
10th April, 2008, 05:02 PM
New keys for uk areas, still awaiting ireland regions.

Will update asap.

http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i1686540_keys1048b.JPG

davidharvey75
10th April, 2008, 05:14 PM
Cheers Kaos,getting much sleep these past days!!