PDA

View Full Version : emulator ECU Zexel 407913-120 Nissan Terrano 2.7

albertojose
18th July, 2023, 09:33 PM
Hello partners:

I need to immo off this ecu Zexel 407913-120 Nissan Terrano 2.7. I bought a NISSAN NATS5 K-LINE IMMO Emulator but I don't know how to install it.

Does anyone have instructions to install an emulator on this ecu?

Attached photos ecu and emulator

Thanks in advance

okura
19th July, 2023, 06:47 AM
Hi, It is a NATS4 security system

albertojose
19th July, 2023, 07:43 AM
So the emulator that I bought is not compatible? Can someone point me to an emulator that is valid for this ECU?

avital
19th July, 2023, 11:08 AM
So the emulator that I bought is not compatible? Can someone point me to an emulator that is valid for this ECU?

This ECU has a different immobiliser system implemented - such things are determined BEFORE the emulator is purchased.

For the system implemented in this ECU there is another custom emulator, you can buy it after a preliminary analysis of your problem - you know the contact ...

One more important remark - the DK forum is not a technical support of the emulator manufacturer, such questions should be addressed to the seller and then to the manufacturer of the respective emulator type.

albertojose
19th July, 2023, 01:30 PM
I have contacted the seller of the Emulator https://www.ecudiag.es/ He tells me that he does not have any Emulator for ECU with NATS 4

Can someone tell me where to buy a compatible emulator?

avital
19th July, 2023, 01:59 PM
I have contacted the seller of the Emulator https://www.ecudiag.es/ He tells me that he does not have any Emulator for ECU with NATS 4

Can someone tell me where to buy a compatible emulator?

For the system implemented in this ECU there is another custom emulator, you can buy it after a preliminary analysis of your problem - you know the contact in Your skype.

albertojose
20th July, 2023, 08:56 PM
I have searched but I am lost. I can't find any emulator compatible with this ECU, can someone help me?

spirky
19th December, 2023, 09:37 AM
Hi
I have to remove immo on the same ecu but i dont find solution
The eeprom inside is a Oki M951
Does anyone have a solution for this ecu ?
Regards

spirky
15th January, 2024, 06:43 PM
No solution for this ecu ?

avital
15th January, 2024, 08:41 PM
Solution exist, it is immo emulator.

spirky
17th January, 2024, 10:38 AM
Can you tell me wich one and where buy it ?
Thanks a lot