PDA

View Full Version : Alfa Romeo EDC16C8

djblacktiger
21st July, 2023, 03:05 PM
Hello I have problem, car didn't start. Lock was replaced and original key sticked in the antenna, so it reads immo there, other key is for starting...

But after some time it stopped working, so I choose to virgin it and teach new key..

I did virgin of EEPROM 95160, so car can start, but only with original key, it didn't read new key as a default. Which procedure I have to do to teach new key for ECU?

Both files included

Thanks in advance

rafal
21st July, 2023, 04:07 PM
do you know what about you are asking?
if in that alfa key stored in ecu.................well well................. change job or read some info before touch any car

djblacktiger
21st July, 2023, 04:23 PM
do you know what about you are asking?
if in that alfa key stored in ecu.................well well................. change job or read some info before touch any car
Maybe the english is the problem... I am asking only about teaching new key as I don't want install emulator... My friend bought car with exchanged ECU and key is sticked in the antenna and I want only learn the key so antenna will be on it's place..

Otherwise, it's not my job :sour:

rafal
21st July, 2023, 04:25 PM
read pin and add prepared key
off possible by flash

djblacktiger
21st July, 2023, 04:32 PM
so read directly immobox, right? I don't want to do immo off only learn it for the right key

rafal
21st July, 2023, 04:36 PM
so read directly immobox, right? I don't want to do immo off only learn it for the right key

with that ecu yes - you have immobox
but we need more info how looks immobox , pictures
then you will get more info
i know only about alfa - but what model etc ?

djblacktiger
21st July, 2023, 04:39 PM
with that ecu yes - you have immobox
but we need more info how looks immobox , pictures
then you will get more info
i know only about alfa - but what model etc ?
YEAH sorry it's 156 facelift with the blue immobox. 1.9JTDm, maybe exchange for black box will be allright?

Thank you rafal

rafal
21st July, 2023, 04:41 PM
exatly..........................so you know rest
inside 93c56
good luck

djblacktiger
21st July, 2023, 04:42 PM
many THANKS, just last question, will it teach or will it be completelly off?