PDA

View Full Version : zafira b cim pin code

matarelec
25th July, 2023, 07:07 PM
Hi mates,
please I need your help to get the pin code out of cim module for 2007 zafira b .The chip inside is 95160.
Thanks in advance,
Best regards.

sharpshooter86
25th July, 2023, 07:15 PM
Hi mates,
please I need your help to get the pin code out of cim module for 2007 zafira b .The chip inside is 95160.
Thanks in advance,
Best regards.

try and report

matarelec
25th July, 2023, 07:30 PM
Thank you mate for your support.Actually this is the pin code of the car and I have tried that pin code to access the immobilizer but it says"code not accepted".
That is really strange...any ideas please?

matarelec
25th July, 2023, 08:00 PM
I have found here on DK an other dump from an other module with the same part number and known pin code,I would write it on my module,reset it with its pin code and then program it on the car with the original pin code....let give it a try and see..

Bllinda
25th July, 2023, 10:55 PM
This code is correct.Check wait time gal active.

try and report

And you'll have a headache later :)

I have found here on DK an other dump from an other module with the same part number and known pin code,I would write it on my module,reset it with its pin code and then program it on the car with the original pin code....let give it a try and see..

matarelec
26th July, 2023, 03:19 AM
The problem is my clone opcom....I have tech2 but now I am suffering to find and downlod (global tis+activation) so I can get programming approval from tis....any help is much appreciated and would pay for it.