PDA

View Full Version : dme msv80 used ecu programming

shawejeff
1st August, 2023, 10:49 AM
hello guys can anyone guide me on how to program a used dme msv80 for x3...thanks....the original is not available

ricked
1st August, 2023, 03:59 PM
read isn from cas and write it in de ecu, edit working hours to 0, if you post "full" ecu and cas files, im sure someone will help here

ricked
1st August, 2023, 04:00 PM
double post

BmwMerc
1st August, 2023, 06:18 PM
...or you read ISN from ECU and write it into CAS considering its not E70/E71.
Make sure power class is the same otherwise you`ll still need to sort WH and PC

Silva1337
2nd August, 2023, 08:40 AM
Guys open your eyes when commenting there no cas in X3 its ews 4.4 , can be done if interested contact pm

BmwMerc
2nd August, 2023, 04:35 PM
Guys open your eyes when commenting there no cas in X3 its ews 4.4 , can be done if interested contact pm

Well spotted, Silva1337 :applouse: not always we can see what we supposed to see.

bmwspec
3rd August, 2023, 08:33 PM
this forum does not accept help for money , so there is no "write me pm"

BmwMerc
3rd August, 2023, 10:06 PM
"Write in pm" doesn`t necessary means someone`s gonna ask for money. Most of the DK forum members are happy to provide a free file service, but don`t want to share solution with everyone in open way, that`s why the password is given in PM in exchange for Rep + Thanks + Test and Report.
However, there are solutions that is not free or very time-consuming and its up to forum member if they want it or not and can be discussed privately. I think its absolutely normal and fair. Nobody`s forcing you to pay or asking money in the topic.

this forum does not accept help for money , so there is no "write me pm"