PDA

View Full Version : Radio won't turn on - Delphi F199FL Fiat

Matronix
2nd August, 2023, 03:01 PM
After putting a dump of known radio code in a Delphi F199FL radio (24LC32 eeprom) it turns on, will also play , no issues. Works a few times , then won't turn on.

Used a dump with 'code free' solution also which should also be 'cancheck off' but still same issue, only difference after second time turn on already no show, while others have more counters and will turn on a few times (after key off for over a minute or so) before this issue appears.

Would anybody have a solid solution and can we dump this in same type radio so no need to get new solutions all the time?
The 'code free' is not too important, it is known if you have a dump which works, if we can use that in other radio's it's no issue.

Other option - if you have the code, can we adapt it to another car since it won't work just entering the code and FiCom, MultiEcuScan etc can do proxi but that won't help? Maybe I'm asking for stuff that is 'commonly known' and I am just bad in searching but could not find the solution?

Decode Ghost
2nd August, 2023, 03:23 PM
​try this dump

Matronix
3rd August, 2023, 09:58 AM
normally we should be able to just get the code of a radio, drop it in other car, and will run if correct radio with these cars? - If you would try proxi it would not even do something since it is the same radio and for BSI nothing changed? Or should we remove first, then add radio and do proxi again with it connected so it wel redo the proxi (forced).

Never had to change one before but it's giving me head-aches