PDA

View Full Version : ezs damaged?

bv9900
7th August, 2023, 06:46 PM
Hi, I disturbed my ezs by installing a Chinese keyless, installed serial optocouplers and relays on the key signals inside/outside ezs, but an oversight caused my arduino to release a cable in testing. Result... internal electrical fault that was already erased and lost from ME authorization. Now I start my w204 remotely by pressing the control key, with the old trick of selecting position 2 in ezs and releasing ezs power for a few seconds, arduino does it for me. But I am very sad, I installed an elv emulator a long time ago, all authorizations are fine, except ME. What procedure do you think would be the most appropriate?

bv9900
11th August, 2023, 03:42 PM
Hello, I will ask the question again, the translator does not express it well. after an electrical failure occurred in the ezs with an optocoupler caused by me, the car no longer starts normally, ME or ecu authorization is missing. I solved the electrical fault inside the ezs. now it shows changes in the 3 positions of the key, but does not authorize starting.
I start the car every day putting position two in clausor, removing power for ezs 4 seconds, and restarting the power, I already get ME or ecu authorization, crank forcing relay, the car turns off removing the key. My car works fine, without errors, but I would like to know how to proceed to gather the materials. I have to fix it. learning unit ME with diagzone or xentry offline? see? Those are the materials I have, surely insufficient.

bv9900
11th August, 2023, 08:30 PM
It seems that I have lost the synchronization between ezs-ecu. It is customized and activated, but not synchronized. I have tried to activate ecu-ezs, but it tells me that it is already customized and has been aborted by diagzone