PDA

View Full Version : Need help tuning GOLF 7 1.6 TDI 105 :)

Gaztoof
7th August, 2023, 08:03 PM
Hello,

I am trying to tune my golf 7 5g1 1.6 tdi bluemotion, that has an EDC17C64, however I am heavily struggling. I've managed to find a map pack online ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAbzLkcGQuA ) but it doesn't give out coeffs/offset/units, so I am totally lost.
I manually imported every address and name of map but still need coeffs/offsets/units as I said. If anyone could help me on that by any chance, i'd be greatly happy :D

Also I need help understanding what I should edit in order to get a little more horsepower, is it only the duration map, or driver wish too, or turbo pressure limiter, or all? Also I noticed there's multiple duration maps, which one should I eventually edit?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Krisfuzzy
7th August, 2023, 08:05 PM
Hello,

I am trying to tune my golf 7 5g1 1.6 tdi bluemotion, that has an EDC17C64, however I am heavily struggling. I've managed to find a map pack online ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAbzLkcGQuA ) but it doesn't give out coeffs/offset/units, so I am totally lost.
I manually imported every address and name of map but still need coeffs/offsets/units as I said. If anyone could help me on that by any chance, i'd be greatly happy :D

Also I need help understanding what I should edit in order to get a little more horsepower, is it only the duration map, or driver wish too, or turbo pressure limiter, or all? Also I noticed there's multiple duration maps, which one should I eventually edit?

Thanks in advance for your help!With two active posts do you want a free map? Yes of course everything is correct.

Gaztoof
7th August, 2023, 08:07 PM
I am not asking for a free map, I am asking for help. See, I am a beginner, so in all logic I can not contribute yet to this forum. I'm here asking for help so I can get started and if I successfully edit my first car's tune i'll do more and eventually acquire experience, and then I will be able to contribute to this forum.
Untill then I still need to start somewhere, and I made this post because I can not find the appropriate ressources.

Aladinnu
7th August, 2023, 08:12 PM
Post ur file…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gaztoof
7th August, 2023, 08:17 PM
There, i've included the original ecu binary file and the winols project :D

Krisfuzzy
7th August, 2023, 08:22 PM
I am not asking for a free map, I am asking for help. See, I am a beginner, so in all logic I can not contribute yet to this forum. I'm here asking for help so I can get started and if I successfully edit my first car's tune i'll do more and eventually acquire experience, and then I will be able to contribute to this forum.
Untill then I still need to start somewhere, and I made this post because I can not find the appropriate ressources.To start you have to spend money, invest your money to acquire knowledge, tuning doesn't work with copy paste from other files, because you will never be able to understand what you are doing. In any case, someone who wants to test your car to gain experience can always be found here, as you can see they have already written to you, good luck and good experiments

Aladinnu
7th August, 2023, 08:32 PM
To start you have to spend money, invest your money to acquire knowledge, tuning doesn't work with copy paste from other files, because you will never be able to understand what you are doing. In any case, someone who wants to test your car to gain experience can always be found here, as you can see they have already written to you, good luck and good experiments

I checked ur activity… it seems that ur lastest posts are “it can be done” , “ i can do, contact me” , “other people make tests on ur file” .what happend with u? I bet u started from the bottom to… right? BR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk