PDA

View Full Version : BMW E90 320D SWIRL FLAPS DELETE

Al3dHell
20th August, 2023, 04:37 PM
Hello guys! I have a bmw e90 320d m47 163hp automatic from 2006.

I did a swirl flaps delete , but i dont know if it needs to be removed from the map or somethig.
Is it possible?

Before doing the delete i replace the dpf with a new one. But after the car it always display "Regeneration in DDE requested" , no matter the backpressure.
I had a trip yesterday of 400 km on highway and the car did a lot of regenerations even do it had under 10mbar of backpressure and when it was regenerating i was getting a HIGH consumption , like 40L/100KM. I was able to notice the fuel level gauge going down while regenerating.

So i hope it is from them and it is possible to delete them from the ecu. Or you guys have any ideas?

If it is possible , please do it on both files.

Thanks in advance!

karol13garage
20th August, 2023, 05:14 PM
Hello guys! I have a bmw e90 320d m47 163hp automatic from 2006.

I did a swirl flaps delete , but i dont know if it needs to be removed from the map or somethig.
Is it possible?

Before doing the delete i replace the dpf with a new one. But after the car it always display "Regeneration in DDE requested" , no matter the backpressure.
I had a trip yesterday of 400 km on highway and the car did a lot of regenerations even do it had under 10mbar of backpressure and when it was regenerating i was getting a HIGH consumption , like 40L/100KM. I was able to notice the fuel level gauge going down while regenerating.

So i hope it is from them and it is possible to delete them from the ecu. Or you guys have any ideas?

If it is possible , please do it on both files.

Thanks in advance!

Hello i delete Flaps on two file.
Remember you must disconnect plug from the flaps valve.
Try and let me know.
Click thanks and rep
password I send on PM
regards

karol13garage
20th August, 2023, 05:19 PM
in my opinion, your tuned file can contribute to dpf clogging very quickly. Values raised in a very large range, the car may not smoke, but unfortunately the soot will remain in the dpf

karol13garage
20th August, 2023, 05:30 PM
I tuned for you, your file with my stage 1, and flaps off.
if you want you can try it, in my opinion it should be better. But you have to check it yourself, and it's best to let me know.
The password for the archive is the same as I sent you earlier

you have to empty your inbox when it's full and I can't send password messages