PDA

View Full Version : ELV Problem Ford Focus MK3 2011 year

lovinedi03
25th August, 2023, 04:03 PM
Hi! After battery drain Focus Mk3 2011 with keyless won't Crank , and on BCM appear error B1026 ELV-no communication. ELV īs ok , i mount one ELV Emulator for Ford Focus 3 but same problem , i think BCM īs corrupt . Someone know this problem? īs possible ELV OFF from BCM? Can somenone help me?
If it's neccesary read BCM with VVDI Prog .
Thanks!

gwiazdamb
25th August, 2023, 07:44 PM
Hang on a weak battery
No ignition dtc ELV no communication
Apply voltage to the fuse to turn on the ignition
Connect Forscan and do a scan
Enter RFA no dtc do a self-test to unlock the suspended module
After this operation, the car should come back to life
Finally clear all DTCs

lovinedi03
25th August, 2023, 10:17 PM
Hang on a weak battery
No ignition dtc ELV no communication
Apply voltage to the fuse to turn on the ignition
Connect Forscan and do a scan
Enter RFA no dtc do a self-test to unlock the suspended module
After this operation, the car should come back to life
Finally clear all DTCs
The ignition is on, no problem, but no crank, I will try this option tomorrow with RFA self-test. Thanks!

lovinedi03
26th August, 2023, 08:05 AM
I tried right now , but same problem , not work . No receive message to lock/unlock elv . Other solution?

brend
26th August, 2023, 05:05 PM
I tried right now , but same problem , not work . No receive message to lock/unlock elv . Other solution?

For enable / disable need open full bcm configuration .:dontknow:

For this job you can use FoCCCus or ForScan both sw is free in brauser , second if same vbf is missing for your's car also no problem find in brauser .

And last for this sw you can use same pasthrue with elm / els option or just els/elm .

My thinking.....
Check in bcm all conectors and bcm inside , are in here all ok ( no oxside or water in here ) ?
Are you checked wires BCM<----->ELV ?

lovinedi03
27th August, 2023, 10:59 AM
For enable / disable need open full bcm configuration .:dontknow:

For this job you can use FoCCCus or ForScan both sw is free in brauser , second if same vbf is missing for your's car also no problem find in brauser .

And last for this sw you can use same pasthrue with elm / els option or just els/elm .

My thinking.....
Check in bcm all conectors and bcm inside , are in here all ok ( no oxside or water in here ) ?
Are you checked wires BCM<----->ELV ?

I checked all wire from ELV to BCM, īs ok . I dissasembly BCM look good . Try with ForScan to turn off ELV īn coding and raport. Thanks!

lovinedi03
30th August, 2023, 07:16 PM
I solved the problem. I turn OFF Elv īn coding BCM, and car start. Thanks!