PDA

View Full Version : Honda cb500f immo

jdf1800
25th August, 2023, 06:43 PM
Hello guys. i recently bought a obdstar mk70 just to work with these newer keyless bikes and to make my life easier in programming bikes keys or doing all lost keys.

My first job with this mk70 was to do a all lost keys Hiss system that the machine says that can do via OBD. so i did, it read the eeprom via obd and told me that i need to use vvdi keytool to prepare a transponder using this info. i tried with vvdi, tango etc and nothing...

so i decided to take the eeprom out, a s93a66 from seiko that i damaged when taking it out. i do have many 93c66 laying around, so i decided to put a new 93c66 (93lc66 and others versions) and rewirite the original info that the obdstar read but when i try to read again using the mk70 only reads nonsense. the ecu is working because the machine has a onption to read id and its working.

so my question is, the original S93a66 from seiko is some kind of special eeprom for this types of ecu?
maybe puting the original eeprom data and making it virgin using a 93c66 will work?
i tried contacting obdstar but their support is non existent!!! no awnser at all!!!

can someone help ?
Ecu number - 38770-mjw-d51

f2f2
26th August, 2023, 12:54 PM
Seiko and Microwire 93C different chip...
Other command bits system

jdf1800
3rd November, 2023, 01:25 PM
hello again, i bought new seiko eeproms and tried to program a new key and the hiss immo light flashes and the bike doesnt start... i tried to make with vvdi and zedbull and no luck. even tried other dumps.
if im doing something wrong i dont know what is :s